This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Russia in Peace Politics and governments

Ok,western people have been always right and never disgusting since the Soviet Union collapsed.They are always peace lovers that NATO bombed the Yugoslav embassy and they have displaced people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and other countries with the aim of liberty and democracy!And they never made jokes and made others laugh.Because they can just make people cry! I never think war is a good thing. The Russian people love peace as much as the Chinese people. But when western countries invade our borders, we have to fight back, or we'll die? Countries like Germany and Japan are stationed by the United States.Is it really cool to be stationed by other countries? While condemning Russia, please see which country's warships have occupied the world's oceans!

I fully support my Chinese colleague. The West and Western youth do not know the lessons of WW2. Japan has forgotten the U.S. atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Germans have forgotten the concentration camps where they burned the Jews. Look at Europe. NATO has surrounded Russia with military bases. What do we have to put up with? Russia is now helping to liberate Donbass from Ukrainian fascism. And rightly so. Taiwan has always belonged to China. China leased it for 49 years to the Chiang Kai-shek regime under U.S. pressure. The lease on the island of Taiwan expired long ago. 98% of Taiwan's population is Chinese. China wants to annex Taiwan legally!

Ok,western people have been always right and never disgusting since the Soviet Union collapsed.They are always peace lovers that NATO bombed the Yugoslav embassy and they have displaced people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and other countries with the aim of liberty and democracy!And they never made jokes and made others laugh.Because they can just make people cry! I never think war is a good thing. The Russian people love peace as much as the Chinese people. But when western countries invade our borders, we have to fight back, or we'll die? Countries like Germany and Japan are stationed by the United States.Is it really cool to be stationed by other countries? While condemning Russia, please see which country's warships have occupied the world's oceans!

I fully support my Chinese colleague. The West and Western youth do not know the lessons of WW2. Japan has forgotten the U.S. atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Germans have forgotten the concentration camps where they burned the Jews. Look at Europe. NATO has surrounded Russia with military bases. What do we have to put up with? Russia is now helping to liberate Donbass from Ukrainian fascism. And rightly so. Taiwan has always belonged to China. China leased it for 49 years to the Chiang Kai-shek regime under U.S. pressure. The lease on the island of Taiwan expired long ago. 98% of Taiwan's population is Chinese. China wants to annex Taiwan legally!

You are just blind as hell. And talking about history. Maybe make referendum then and ask every Taiwan citizen where they want to belong?
Maybe 1/3 of Germany should belong to Turkey now? Maybe US should be splitted on every Nation in the world?

Noone here said that Western is good or right. Because western is spoiled, but in another way and by other reasons. And of course west doesn't have any right to tell anyone how to behave.

But war, while Russia wasn't endangered by NATO, not to mention about Ukraine, because they are far from being threat to Russia, its just... I can't imagine even single right reason, that could excuse this agression act. Or maybe it's all fake? Maybe all media and people puting videos in internet are doing manipulation?

At last a seed of doubt was sprouting. Not yet a complete zombie. I wish you would analyze events with your head and not watch the Western media.

Noone here said that Western is good or right. Because western is spoiled, but in another way and by other reasons. And of course west doesn't have any right to tell anyone how to behave.

But war, while Russia wasn't endangered by NATO, not to mention about Ukraine, because they are far from being threat to Russia, its just... I can't imagine even single right reason, that could excuse this agression act. Or maybe it's all fake? Maybe all media and people puting videos in internet are doing manipulation?

At last a seed of doubt was sprouting. Not yet a complete zombie. I wish you would analyze events with your head and not watch the Western media.

Said guy who is feeding with Russian propaganda all the time. Wow.

You are just blind as hell. And talking about history. Maybe make referendum then and ask every Taiwan citizen where they want to belong?
Maybe 1/3 of Germany should belong to Turkey now? Maybe US should be splitted on every Nation in the world?

I don't want to talk to a zombie. Welcome to ignore.

Im just not close minded as You are, Igor. Don't call me zombie, while You are using wwII events as excuse for Putin war now. It's just don't have any logic, unless You are very vindictive and full of hate.

The Germans have forgotten the concentration camps where they burned the Jews. - Do you means this? Really? You know nothing about Germany and the Germans if you think this! Or you are like your little communist friend from China a really good Joker!

Igor
Why do you ask for peoples opinions if you are not able to handle the answers you get?

I suggest that try to step out of your bubble and try to understand why poeople have this strong words against russia

Right now you seem just mislead old fart who reproduces the things you heard all your life to me

Thats olny my opinion on your reactipns you write here

Good evening, I think that's pretty good that an old russian man care about people from all over the world's mind. Then, Russia is fighting again Ukraine. To my mind, it's a shame. However, anything means that russian citizens agree with it. Even if they don't agree, people are not allowed to make demonstration in Russia. Thank you for this topic.

Igor
Why do you ask for peoples opinions if you are not able to handle the answers you get?

I suggest that try to step out of your bubble and try to understand why poeople have this strong words against russia

Right now you seem just mislead old fart who reproduces the things you heard all your life to me

I don't ask anyone. These young idiots, zombified by Western propaganda, come to my branch all by themselves. They don't even realize that I am not interested in talking to them. I can't block them on this site (there is no such function here) and I just have to ignore them. Let them choke on their own poisonous saliva.

Igor

I don't ask anyone. These young idiots, zombified by Western propaganda, come to my branch all by themselves. They don't even realize that I am not interested in talking to them. I can't block them on this site (there is no such function here) and I just have to ignore them. Let them choke on their own poisonous saliva.
this made me laugh

The Germans have forgotten the concentration camps where they burned the Jews. - Do you means this? Really? You know nothing about Germany and the Germans if you think this! Or you are like your little communist friend from China a really good Joker!

Hello!
Sir, I have never discredited Germany as you said. Everything is just your imagination. Now Germany is a great country. The German people are good at reflection. Most Japanese have never repented of their mistakes made during World War II. Now their prime minister sometimes visits the Yasukuni Shrine. But I will always remember the scene of your prime minister Brandt kneeling in our Chinese primary school textbooks. Such behavior is worthy of respect. Your former chancellor, Ms. Merkel, is a good politician and deserves the respect of our people all over the world. However, if you really fully reflect on your behavior, why send ships near Chinese waters?

If I remember correctly, one of the leaders of the Soviet Union, Brezhnev, was Ukrainian. He would not want to see Russia and Ukraine killing each other today. Because when he ruled, Russia and Ukraine belonged to one country, and Russians and Ukrainians were brothers. It was the conspiracy of the western countries led by the United States to separate the two brothers, because the United Soviet people violated their interests. And I don't think the Germans want to see a split between East and West Germany. Meanwhile,Chinese do not want to see the split between Taiwan and Chinese mainland.

I believe in UNITY. Every country have their rights to rule their own. Not rule other country. Any act of violence is forbidden.

Can't believe myself witnessing "Ego" that consuming innocent souls of our brothers and sisters. we may have different background. But UNITY is beyond. We are not products of world war or other kind of war! Think straight, its not age of Extinction where u trynna survive by invading...

I can answer all your questions.But we need a platform with a high degree of concealment

I believe in UNITY. Every country have their rights to rule their own. Not rule other country. Any act of violence is forbidden.

Can't believe myself witnessing "Ego" that consuming innocent souls of our brothers and sisters. we may have different background. But UNITY is beyond. We are not products of world war or other kind of war! Think straight, its not age of Extinction where u trynna survive by invading...

exactly! any conflict will not be solved by a war. war is NOT the solution! one war will lead to another war which totally leads to destruction and nothing else. peaceful negotiation must be done instead

If I remember correctly, one of the leaders of the Soviet Union, Brezhnev, was Ukrainian. He would not want to see Russia and Ukraine killing each other today. Because when he ruled, Russia and Ukraine belonged to one country, and Russians and Ukrainians were brothers. It was the conspiracy of the western countries led by the United States to separate the two brothers, because the United Soviet people violated their interests. And I don't think the Germans want to see a split between East and West Germany. Meanwhile,Chinese do not want to see the split between Taiwan and Chinese mainland.
Yes you are right. You are young, though. Your head is able to analyze events. And you know history well. Unfortunately, most of the users of this thread do not read history and do not know it. But with aplomb come with their nonsense on my branch. I appeal to all users on my branch - before you repeat the fakes of the Western media - think - are you a ZOMBIE?

It's funny how people react without taking any step back on this event. It's not like the war in Ukraine started almost 10 years ago. It's not like the US threatened their allies even in order to sell their shitty gas and in order to create a conflict to sell weapongs. It's not like the US violated multiple times the international rights, put tyrants at the head of states, kicked out unfavorable leaders, then surrounded countries they dislike with a shit ton of military bases before acting like the immaculate little girl, hoIier than the pope.

Russia sure is imperialist and not a country "EU" shouldn't take measures against, but by being the puppets of the US, by supoprting the liberal politic of the US which is far off from a realist ideology, they are just creating conflicts that will benefit anyone but people. Ultimately, they will keep pushing further as they have the project of surrounding China with bases the same way, hence, what is happening in Ukraine is just another milestone leading us to a major conflict led by a falling empire that want to remain at the top be it at the expense of everyone.

As for people saying that the war doesn't solve anything, I shall answer that war is politics by other means like Claustwitz said, and that it is precisely because other means have failed and countries just ghosted Russia that we are having yet another war in Europe thanks to a country at the other side of the globe (just like Yougoslavia/Kosovo, but since Kosovo has been created by the gentle/nice dude, it doesn't count as war crime).
I'd add that "sovereignity" doesn't work when your borders are fucked up. Ukraine is divided with western supporters (and some nazis) on the west; and some russians supporters on theEast (which were already fighting to get their independences, got referendum and all these shit).

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.