This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Russia in Peace Politics and governments

Let's start at the back.
1. What do you mean by FREEDOM? Specifically?
2. Westerners are freer than Russians. Not true. It is now common for us to berate Putin on the social networks of the Internet. Is this freedom or not according to you. ?
Now a Russian person can go to the edge of the world without the permission of the state. Is this freedom or oppression?
Now I can write my yen about anything I want. Is that freedom or not?
Now I can be gay or genderqueer. Is that freedom or not?
If these points are an indication of freedom for you, but you are a young naive man.
1. FREEDOM means being able to keep in contact with your friends in America through social media like Facebook without losing the privilege to access Facebook. FREEDOM means having the responsibility of your own actions to account for when you work hard to make a success of a life at home.
2. Having the ability to critisize someone of a position of power or money is often the target of Americans and basing our political ideals of freedom on eliminating an imbalanced leadership in the world. The psychological style of watching other's faults helps with reinforcing that democratic world mindset. A first world country like America has a high standard of living but the little problems can set off emotions in people to find a cause to protest.

Having the freedom to travel without abtaining permission is kind of how things are here in America. But you cannot disappear from responsibilities.

Writing your yen is expected to be within the socially accepted etiquette on social media or people and big commercial bisinesses will try to remove your opinions as the enemy of popular opinion and the trends of progressive change.

Being homosexual has been traditionally against the laws around the world. I was not aware of Russia having that freedom.

Let's start at the back.
1. What do you mean by FREEDOM? Specifically?
2. Westerners are freer than Russians. Not true. It is now common for us to berate Putin on the social networks of the Internet. Is this freedom or not according to you. ?
Now a Russian person can go to the edge of the world without the permission of the state. Is this freedom or oppression?
Now I can write my yen about anything I want. Is that freedom or not?
Now I can be gay or genderqueer. Is that freedom or not?
If these points are an indication of freedom for you, but you are a young naive man.
1. FREEDOM means being able to keep in contact with your friends in America through social media like Facebook without losing the privilege to access Facebook. FREEDOM means having the responsibility of your own actions to account for when you work hard to make a success of a life at home.
2. Having the ability to critisize someone of a position of power or money is often the target of Americans and basing our political ideals of freedom on eliminating an imbalanced leadership in the world. The psychological style of watching other's faults helps with reinforcing that democratic world mindset. A first world country like America has a high standard of living but the little problems can set off emotions in people to find a cause to protest.

Having the freedom to travel without abtaining permission is kind of how things are here in America. But you cannot disappear from responsibilities.

Writing your yen is expected to be within the socially accepted etiquette on social media or people and big commercial bisinesses will try to remove your opinions as the enemy of popular opinion and the trends of progressive change.

Being homosexual has been traditionally against the laws around the world. I was not aware of Russia having that freedom.

Everything you wrote I agree with. All of this is in Russia. There are no restrictions on the individual in Russia. Moreover, there is a ban on the death penalty for criminals. Unlike in the United States.
Russia has criminal legislation against criminals, terrorists, high treason, and pedophiles, just like the rest of the world.
The latest news about the military situation in Ukraine.
Igornews.
---------
1. Yesterday, Ukrainian troops (nationalists), halfway around Mariupol, chased women, old people and children ahead of them at gunpoint, trying to get out of the encirclement. This tactic (to shield civilians as a shield) was used by the Nazis in 1944-1945. The Russian troops managed to put the civilians on the ground by loudspeaker and the Nazis were annihilated by Spyper fire.
2. the "human shield" tactic is used by the Nazis in encircled cities everywhere. They drive the population of high-rise buildings to the center floors. They break down the walls and windows on the first floors and install tanks and cannons inside the houses. On the upper floors they install anti-aircraft missiles and snipers. Our troops are using the experience of WW2. Small assault teams consisting of paratroopers mercilessly burn out the Nazis from the first floors with flamethrowers. Then they take the civilians out of the central floors to safety. Then they destroy the Nazis on the upper floors. No Nazis are taken prisoner.
3. Russian troops move very slowly, but methodically. They have to clear every house from the Nazis. In addition, when retreating, the Nazis mine everything that can be mined. And everything that cannot be mined. For example, children's toys.
4. On the border between Ukraine and Poland, thousands of cars are waiting in line. The Nazis demand a lot of money, and only then allow the citizens of Ukraine on the Polish side.
5. President Zelensky, a drug addict, was taken to Poland by the Western intelligence services. He is in an inadequate state from drugs and is unable to command the Ukrainian troops. Ukrainian troops are commanded by Ukrainian nationalists who are themselves in Poland. Poland has become an outpost of the Western system of warfare from its territory.
6. Putin approved by his decree a list of states that directly help the Ukrainian Nazi regime and support U.S. sanctions. Now the relations with these states will be reviewed by a special state commission of Russia and only then will conclusions be made about the further possibility of cooperation.
7. Russia will meet at the level of Foreign Ministers with Turkey in Antalya. They will discuss the current situation in the world.
8. Russian troops attack one of the eight biological weapons laboratories set up by the U.S. on the Ukrainian-Russian border. During the attack the guards were destroyed and the workers of the laboratory were captured.
The equipment and materials, as well as the workers were not harmed. It was learned that the laboratories were developing components of biological weapons, namely strains of Black Plague and Anthrax. The documents were seized for transfer to an international court.
9. In Kiev, Kharkov and other megalopolises, gangs of marauders armed by Zelensky are rampant and do not spare civilians during the seizures of "booty".
10. Russian Emergencies Ministry forces organize humanitarian convoys with food and medical supplies for civilians in cities liberated from the Nazis.

Dear Igor,

Putin lies to you even if you don't want to believe it.

1.6 million ukrainian people have already fled! 🙁

Dear Igor,

Putin lies to you even if you don't want to believe it.

1.6 million ukrainian people have already fled! 🙁

Why isn't there a picture of you in your profile? You are a troll!

Okay, if you say so, I'm a troll. 😉 A troll wishing for peace in Ukraine. War can never be the solution. I repeat: 1.6 million women, children and old people have already fled since Putin's attack!

Maybe you can find me on the profile picture. I am one of over 100.000 people who demonstrated for peace in Berlin on 02/27/22.

When a city is “liberated from the Ukrainian Nazis” by the glorious Russian army, it rests ruins and a lot of dead bodies. May be Russians can win the war but after that occupying the country will be more difficult. That will be more complicated to win the peace after causing so much unhappiness and created so much hate. I don’t think that after this tragedy Putin could make only one people with Ukraine and Russia. Who would like to live with the executioner of his family and friends?

When a city is “liberated from the Ukrainian Nazis” by the glorious Russian army, it rests ruins and a lot of dead bodies. May be Russians can win the war but after that occupying the country will be more difficult. That will be more complicated to win the peace after causing so much unhappiness and created so much hate. I don’t think that after this tragedy Putin could make only one people with Ukraine and Russia. Who would like to live with the executioner of his family and friends?

This forum thread does not work for zombies, trolls, and parrots of Western propaganda and the U.S. media. This thread works for people who can think with their own heads and ask themselves the usual two questions:
1. Why is the event happening now?
2. Who benefits from it?
If anyone is too lazy to ask these questions of themselves, I will mercilessly block these zombies. I shouldn't have to explain the current world situation to the underage idiots and parrots. I ask these people not to waste their time.

This event happened because an irresponsible dictator follows a stupid dream of restoring the old Soviet Union. This president at the power since more twenty years and elected by fraud and corruption has completely loosed the sense of reality. Everybody will lose something with this horrible war even Russia. Perhaps only China will find an opportunity to invade Taiwan and may be after that could ask to the Russians to return some Chinese territories.

On Western news they say Russia is indiscriminately harming civilian areas but I hear that Ukrainians are hiding military behind their civilians which is never mentioned.

On Western news they say Russia is indiscriminately harming civilian areas but I hear that Ukrainians are hiding military behind their civilians which is never mentioned.
The "human shield" tactic was used by the Nazis in the last war.
Hitler said not to spare the lives of German citizens, because if the Russians captured German cities, life would be over for Germany. To use the tactics of the "human shield".
But the opposite happened.
Germany became a prosperous state after WW2, and the Russians captured half of Germany and the capital Berlin.
What is happening now is as follows:
The Living Shield tactic is being used by the Ukrainian Nazis.
Ukrainian nationalists are pushing skyscrapers into the middle floors. They break through walls and windows on the first floors and drive tanks and cannons into them. On the top floors, the Nazis put Snipers and anti-aircraft missiles. In this way, any civilian house is turned into a fortress. The Russian troops advance very slowly, because they have to be careful not to harm civilians by liberating every house.
This is why Putin has scheduled a "Second International Nuremberg Trials" to try the Ukrainian criminal government for war crimes.
U.S. propaganda makes Russia's actions look exactly the opposite. White becomes black, black becomes white.

The first criminals who must be in front of the tribunal is Putin and his accomplices.

The first criminals who must be in front of the tribunal is Putin and his accomplices.
Show your face, you zombified idiot. Let everyone see that lying face!

Show your face, you zombified idiot. Let everyone see that lying face!
Igor, sorry, but the only zombie are you, you russian-war-fan-idiot!

@DanielWeathers:
I would like to know where you got the news that Ukrainians are hiding their military. I hope you checked it well. Please tell the news channel and how this news channel is financed.

Unfortunately, Putin also spreads fake news in other countries (keyword cyber war).

In Germany I get my information from the GEZ. This is a system in which all citizens pay the same amount for independent news information. The GEZ is not controlled by the state.

In Russia, unfortunately, it is the case that Putin determines what his truth is and all other news is "switched off". Igor seems to believe this news. But that's not his fault. Putin has been lying for a long time. As a Russian, how are you supposed to form different opinions without independent news? Almost all of us would probably believe what Putin says if we had grown up with it. I think it's good that Igor is involved and that he can possibly think about certain points of view again.

Please check what you heard.

@DanielWeathers:
I would like to know where you got the news that Ukrainians are hiding their military. I hope you checked it well. Please tell the news channel and how this news channel is financed.

Unfortunately, Putin also spreads fake news in other countries (keyword cyber war).

In Germany I get my information from the GEZ. This is a system in which all citizens pay the same amount for independent news information. The GEZ is not controlled by the state.

In Russia, unfortunately, it is the case that Putin determines what his truth is and all other news is "switched off". Igor seems to believe this news. But that's not his fault. Putin has been lying for a long time. As a Russian, how are you supposed to form different opinions without independent news? Almost all of us would probably believe what Putin says if we had grown up with it. I think it's good that Igor is involved and that he can possibly think about certain points of view again.

A German said here that he uses GEZ information as a source.
But.
What is GEZ (die Gebühreneinzugszentrale)-Gebühren from the German tax source itself?
In 1976 the so called GEZ-Gebühren was introduced in Germany, the broadcasting fees. These fees are used to finance state-owned television and radio channels (öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten). These include ARD (www.ard.de), ZDF (www.zdf.de), ARTE (www.arte.de), KI.KA (www.kika.de), Deutschlandradio (www.dradio.de) and others. GEZ-Gebühren covers most of the production, design and broadcast costs of the above channels.

The contributions are non-compulsory, which means that every German citizen has to pay 17.98 EUR monthly as a foreigner/student/etc. Only the unemployed (Arbeitslose) and the recipients of Hartz IV benefits (Hartz IV-Empfänger) are exempt from the GEZ payments.

Even those who do not watch or listen to the öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten are obliged to pay contributions. Mr. N., for example, took legal action against the GEZ-Gebühren. He put his reluctance to pay the dues in the following way: "I had put a block on my television set to block all the channels that charge fees. The judge, however, did not consider this sufficient to exempt him from the GEZ-Gebühren, because he could have had the blocking removed at any time. There have been many such petitions lately with the spread of the Internet, navigators, iPhones, Blackberry's, etc.
-----------------------
So the GEZ is a system to extract taxes from the public for the use of TV and radio in Germany. In no way can this GEZ system be a source of political independent news.
And the German who put this fake on the forum is a regular paid troll!

@DanielWeathers:

I think I was quoting the Russian view of the Ukrainian conflict and maybe what I heard from Russia Today in their opinion.

@DanielWeathers:

I think I was quoting the Russian view of the Ukrainian conflict and maybe what I heard from Russia Today in their opinion.
You what? Don't you understand what GEZ is? It's a tax authority and it doesn't distribute any news. The tax authority cannot be a private company, because it is a structure of the state. When you read my post, do you understand what I'm saying?

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.