This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Russia in Peace Politics and governments

Sometimes he speaks like that
aha?🧐

Well. I see your point. The EU and many things of the US dont work good too..
Nonetheless I would like to say: it can be tough to make politics today too.
E.g. the muslim critisism. Especially you poor guys in France should be allowed to do so. But another example from German history: in 1930s many Germans had no work while Jews often had succesfull businesses. Germans were angry about that and Hitler and his companions took these points saying: "You need to critisice Them! No not just criticise them. Hate them! Do something against those rats!" (Thats what they really said!!) So I guess for politicans its tough...to allow criticism but to not let hate "overflow" you know. Because sadly the human itself is good at hating....

Same with the EU. Ofc its not great to be bundled and dependend from the US always... but where would it lead us if every country does its own thing again?? Also...Human itself. I guess if we stop EU and US alliances... we would have World War III a few days later...

Its really complicated. And from my point of view the last two years showed only one thing: people are not standing together (sadly)... and many of the rich ones are just interested in there own pocket...

Igornews.
Who am I?
---------------
Why do I support Putin's actions in the foreign arena and do not support Putin in Russia's domestic policy?
I have been living in Ukraine for 39 years. I had a construction business there. I built facilities in Poland with the help of Ukrainian workers. I felt very well, 5 sons, a good income, a good apartment. My wife didn't work. I was a money earner, and everything was fine. But in 1991, Ukraine slipped into the abyss of nationalism. Bandera, who supported Hitler during the war, came to power. All 4 presidents of Ukraine were forced to submit to the influence of the Nazis. This was greatly facilitated by the first President Yushchenko. The separation of the industry of Ukraine from the industry of Russia has begun. But, as Yushchenko had hoped, no one needed Ukrainian goods. The industrial potential of Ukraine also turned out to be of no use to anyone abroad. All the oligarchs of Ukraine turned out to be Jews and, as in the days of Nazism and Hitler, began to finance Bandera. Just like the Jewish clans, the Morgans, the Rockefellers financed Hitler in order for him to start a war in the USSR. The turn of history began to repeat itself. Moreover, when Europe and the United States saw that Ukraine was poor, they began to lend to Ukraine and give it concessions to make it more financially dependent. The goal of Europe and the United States has become obvious- to make Ukraine a raw material appendage of the United States and Europe. All this led to real Nazism in Ukraine, although there are no more than 10% of Nazis in Ukraine. All enterprises were completely scrapped. Inflation and wild unemployment began. Europe has opened its borders to Ukrainian migrant workers as an indulgence.
This is exactly how Ukrainians live now - they clean public toilets in Poland, knead concrete with their hands, suffocate in greenhouses from chemicals at jobs where "White Bones" - citizens of Europe would never work.
On my own skin, I quickly felt that there was a "new Ukrainian Nazi order. Brazen skinhead Nazis began to come to my house and began to demand 40% of the income of my business. They could enter the office of any Ukrainian official with machine guns and take information about any citizen of Ukraine and about his business. If a person worked legally and did not hide from taxes, he was doomed to RACKETEERING. The time for direct threats came when I was told that a heavy truck would smear me on the asphalt. By that time, my wife had a lot of money from the sale of apartments of her relatives who died in the capital of Ukraine in Kiev. I gathered a family council and invited the whole family to go to Russia. No one supported me. I asked my sons - do they want to become orphans? In response, everyone looked at his mother. She sat in silence, her lips pressed together. For 30 years of living with me, she got used to comfort. I haven't worked a single day. She thought that she would live with the children on the money received from the sale of apartments in Kiev. There was a huge scandal. I had to get divorced. I left all the acquired property to her and the children. He moved to live in his mother's two-room apartment. I had to work in Chernobyl to eliminate the nuclear disaster. But soon my mother died of nervous agitation, and I left for Russia, only in clothes. I worked as an ordinary janitor in affluent areas of Moscow. And gradually began to come to life again. Restored Russian citizenship. I found the same woman with a nice apartment-an emigrant from Ukraine. He started living with her as a partner. It's time to retire. I went on a Russian pension. I live on it now. My hobby began to bring me extra money. My models of radio-controlled sailboats began to sell very expensive because of the high quality. For this money, I was able to buy a good minivan. Life began to improve again. But cancer intervened. As the consequences of working in Chernobyl. But I'm not discouraged and I'm fighting it.
Conclusion - should I love the Ukrainian government? For what? For the fact that the Ukrainian Nazis destroyed my family and normal life in Ukraine? For living off a government racket? For the fact that there is no work in Ukraine and half of able-bodied Ukrainians work as scavengers, like slaves in Europe? For destroying the industry of Ukraine? For the fact that American advisers are sitting in any official apparatus of Ukraine and actually run Ukraine?
Why should I love this corrupt government in Ukraine, which plunges the country into poverty and complete dependence on the United States and Europe? This can only be understood by a person who has lived in Ukraine and knows what the Ukrainian authorities are doing in real life. But not the kind of person who sits in a comfortable Europe, listens to Western media and talks about democracy and freedom of speech from above his own well-being. Moreover, the Western man in the street "sticks his head in the sand" when his problems fall on his head and cause him pain. This was shown by the racist events in the United States, when whites were forced to kiss the shoes of blacks. What kind of democracy is this ? When did white Americans defend their homes from blacks with guns in their hands? Is this democracy ?
There is no Lord. You yourself have a lot of problems with the same emigration to Europe. It would be better if you solved your problems, and your rulers would not poke their noses into Russian affairs and Russia's security.

Russians are slaves.

Russian authority is a bunch of Psycho-idiots, who see on a world in a way of imperialism and raped history.

look friend, you cannot degrade the whole of Russia like that. Some Russian people are actually good! they themselves do not want war. it’s just the stupid politicians who make stupid decisions! they are killing lives
i root for Ukraine 🇺🇦 stay strong! we got this!

There's Russian people and there's the Russian government.

I don't know many Russians. Not enough to make a sensible statement.

Igornews.
Today's World Situation.
----------------------------------

Biden was elected president with the support of the US military lobby. He was a "puppet" and a "sleeper man" beforehand. Such a man is very convenient for the US oligarchs. All previous presidents have necessarily organised a local war outside the US.It was the income and super-profits of the US military corporations.
Biden had no war in prospect. The Pentagon came up with the idea of moving NATO to Russia's borders through Europe, knowing in advance that Putin would not allow it, according to the treaty with the European Union. But do you remember where it all started? The US unilaterally terminated the START 2 strategic missiles treaty with Russia. Why did they do that? To show Europe - that all previous treaties with Russia can be destroyed with impunity and without any responsibility. The US is the hegemon and everything is allowed. They forced Europe to tear up the treaty banning NATO's eastward expansion.
Naturally Putin was outraged. And the corruption in Russia didn't get in the way. This is where Russian patriotism came in.
When NATO began encircling Russia with military bases, the Russian bear woke up and gritted its fangs. No one is allowed to bully Russia. Including the United States. Europe, like a stray jackal, squealed for help from the United States. Biden has an opportunity to organise a local war. This is where Ukraine's Nazis come in handy. The people of Donbass sat in basements for eight years while the sluggish war with Ukraine dragged on.No one was willing to recognise the sovereignty of the people. Including Russia.But now Russia has been presented with a choice - to become a "mutt" to the American "bulldog" itself, or to show its own fangs. Putin deliberately "showed his fangs", feeling the support of a powerful China. He quickly recognised Donbass as a sovereign state and war broke out automatically because Donbass instantly asked for military assistance from Russia as a state.
Putin planned to make Ukraine a neutral state and create a buffer zone between Europe and Russia with the help of Ukraine. To do this, it was necessary to destroy the nationalist regime in Ukraine, which had been waging war on its own people in Donbass for eight years. Legally it was done correctly.Unlike NATO, which bombed Belgrade in the name of democracy. and killed over five thousand civilians. But that was OK for NATO and the US. Now they are getting a mirror response. And of course they are making every attempt to crush Russia economically. But they will not succeed for a simple reason. China has created a second front near Taiwan. Biden is trapped like Hitler was trapped in a two-front war. China has declared the US the main threat to world peace. China has warned the US of the total confrontation that threatens the US. Neither the US nor Europe will risk war even in a cold war with two countries at the same time, which are the two strongest nuclear powers. They are left to "bang their hooves on the drum", which is what they are doing now.

Putin is not Russia and Russia is not Putin.
I know some russian people and they are all lovely.
All nations have their good and bad sides, their good and bad people. In addition, good and bad is a matter of opinion anyway.
But the fact is, what he is doing right now is not right.

All nations have their good and bad sides, their good and bad people. In addition, good and bad is a matter of opinion anyway.
so true

Rightly said.

People from other countries, can you blame yourself for the sins of your country? Even if you choose your government, yes, you may feel guilty, but in the end, people don't truly choose. The final decision is not in your hands. Then, why blaming people who live in a country like Russia? Can you change your situation in a country where there is "freedom"? Can you pay less taxes? Can you see where that money is going? Can you actually change something? No. Then imagine fighting in a country where telling what you think or feel is so dangerous.

You can find good and bad people in every country. But virtuous people, good people, don't deserve to be treated for the sins of tyrants. We all feel hurt, but I'm sure Russian people feel that hurt as well. It is their duty for their country to seek for a better day, but in the meantime, I hope we don't charge against good, peacefull people. They are victims as well, don't be cruel with them...

Personally, I just hope we leave ideologies behind and start living as people who care for their families and friends. The history is full of warmongering countries which are now peaceful, and I'd like to see that for Russia and its people as well.

Take care of each other. Stay safe.

Russians are slaves.

Russian authority is a bunch of Psycho-idiots, who see on a world in a way of imperialism and raped history.

Here in Kyiv we haven't got a peace now, but we have freedom and strength. A lot of russian soldiers have died and laying around roads and nobody in russia cares (maybe even don't know about it because of your propaganda). Even your "elite" troops. Simple people take weapons and do all "the best" for these occupants. We are united about our ideas of sovereignty and we know for what we stand. Russians not. Stupid slaves, who even don't know what they do.

Even that russian troops, who we get into captivity, can says only the same mantra: "We don't want to kill civil people (but we do), our authority said all this moves are simple military exercises, we are brother people (but actually we are not brothers at all)".

All russian "nation" even hadn't got united values and national idea (except idea to size their neighbours like Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan an many others). All people of russia are speechless. You haven't voice you haven't dignity, you haven't even passion to live. You just want stability and complain about life (but only by words on your kitchen and in internet). And your authority is like shepherd and your all are like sheeps.

These gas station should be destroyed. And maybe after disaster russia could find new way to state building. Where people will be happy, where people will have civil rights, where people will be rich, because money from gas, oil and other will come to pocket of simple citizens, not oligarchy authority.

I wouldn't answer to russian slaves, your life is negligible. I return on streets with my brothers of civil militia and will fight against occupants.

People of world, just take pressure on your authorities to help us by weapons. We really need it. Other we will do by ourselves. We will stand for our sovereignty at the cost of our own lives. Keep yourself!

Stay strong, european brother 🙂 If we, little citizens, can help in any way besides donations, let us know.. It is really hard that here in the forum, people start to generalize and claim that western people follow "mainstream" media. Most major media largely try to look at things neutrally and here it goes very bluntly by form: If there is any evidence, then it will be reported. The genocide and Nazim regime in Ukraine is not proven, nor are there any independent sources reporting it. Many people around me and in European countries are very self-reflective and admit mistakes. So if someone here still like to make such sweeping statements, I ask for substantiated evidences. wish u a good day, guys 🙂

People from other countries, can you blame yourself for the sins of your country? Even if you choose your government, yes, you may feel guilty, but in the end, people don't truly choose. The final decision is not in your hands. Then, why blaming people who live in a country like Russia? Can you change your situation in a country where there is "freedom"? Can you pay less taxes? Can you see where that money is going? Can you actually change something? No. Then imagine fighting in a country where telling what you think or feel is so dangerous.

You can find good and bad people in every country. But virtuous people, good people, don't deserve to be treated for the sins of tyrants. We all feel hurt, but I'm sure Russian people feel that hurt as well. It is their duty for their country to seek for a better day, but in the meantime, I hope we don't charge against good, peacefull people. They are victims as well, don't be cruel with them...

Personally, I just hope we leave ideologies behind and start living as people who care for their families and friends. The history is full of warmongering countries which are now peaceful, and I'd like to see that for Russia and its people as well.

Take care of each other. Stay safe.

You are a philosopher. But you have clever thoughts

Russians are slaves.

Here in Kyiv we haven't got a peace now, but we have freedom and strength. A lot of russian soldiers have died and laying around roads and nobody in russia cares (maybe even don't know about it because of your propaganda). Even your "elite" troops. Simple people take weapons and do all "the best" for these occupants. We are united about our ideas of sovereignty and we know for what we stand. Russians not. Stupid slaves, who even don't know what they do.

Even that russian troops, who we get into captivity, can says only the same mantra: "We don't want to kill civil people (but we do), our authority said all this moves are simple military exercises, we are brother people (but actually we are not brothers at all)".

All russian "nation" even hadn't got united values and national idea (except idea to size their neighbours like Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan an many others). All people of russia are speechless. You haven't voice you haven't dignity, you haven't even passion to live. You just want stability and complain about life (but only by words on your kitchen and in internet). And your authority is like shepherd and your all are like sheeps.

These gas station should be destroyed. And maybe after disaster russia could find new way to state building. Where people will be happy, where people will have civil rights, where people will be rich, because money from gas, oil and other will come to pocket of simple citizens, not oligarchy authority.

I wouldn't answer to russian slaves, your life is negligible. I return on streets with my brothers of civil militia and will fight against occupants.

People of world, just take pressure on your authorities to help us by weapons. We really need it. Other we will do by ourselves. We will stand for our sovereignty at the cost of our own lives. Keep yourself!

Stay strong, european brother 🙂 If we, little citizens, can help in any way besides donations, let us know.. It is really hard that here in the forum, people start to generalize and claim that western people follow "mainstream" media. Most major media largely try to look at things neutrally and here it goes very bluntly by form: If there is any evidence, then it will be reported. The genocide and Nazim regime in Ukraine is not proven, nor are there any independent sources reporting it. Many people around me and in European countries are very self-reflective and admit mistakes. So if someone here still like to make such sweeping statements, I ask for substantiated evidences. wish u a good day, guys 🙂
It's easy for you to make assessments from the comfort of your easy chair. But when Ukrainian shells and mines fall on you and you are forced to live in a basement, when thousands of people are killed by Ukrainian fascism, you develop a hatred for the Ukrainian Nazis. I myself am ready to pick up a machine gun and take revenge on the Nazis. Even during Hitler's occupation of Ukraine, SS divisions were created consisting of Ukrainian nationalists. Such as the SS division "Galicia". These bastards destroyed Russians not only in Ukraine, but also in Belarus and Russia itself. And if the Germans have forgotten the lessons of history, Putin can remind them. Still German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, after the WW1 ended, admonished the German people: "It is not necessary to fight with the Russians, but to trade with the Russians. But what was the result? Bastard Hitler wiped out 20 million Russian people. And now the bastard Chancellor Scholz is repeating Hitler's fate and plunging the German people into war with Russia. I get the impression that the entire EU and the USA have gone mad and need to be treated in mental hospitals.

Still German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, after the WW1 ended, adminished the German people:… ???🤣🤣🤣 - Our good, old Bismarck died in 1898…how could he say something in 1918, when the Great war ended? And remember, for Russia the Great war ended in early 1918 with the peace of Brest-Litowsk and the victory of Imperial Germany! - but, I have forgotten, you are one of the best Joker here at the forum😂😂😂

Igor, for the moment it’s Russians who invade, destroy and kill and you speak like a victim. There is only Putin who can make believe to Russians it’s for their own security that he provokes this massacre. You consider Ukrainian as Nazis but Putin is a dictator who kept the power with violence and propaganda since more than twenty years. That’s real fascism.
You like to remember history and particularly the World Wars in Europe. According to you some Ukrainians joined the Germans. You must precise that before that Stalin killed millions of Ukrainian by starvation, deportations in camps or direct execution. Long time before the advent of Hitler. That was the bigger genocide of Hitory and a very good reason to struggle against communism.

All the things we write down here are just a big mass of opinions...
A bunch of speculations.
I mean no one has ever REALLY talked with someone of Russias or the Ucraines goverment! Especially not to Putin or Zelensky. Right?

So...what, from my point of view, should be demanded first is that BOTH sides present themselves before a neutral host.
Its hard to find a country there... but how about New Zealand or Australia?
Call me childish and naive again but I think we should demand that those who are in Power of both countries need to present themselves. The craziest but -in my opinion- best thing would be if there is an international Jury... out of "normal citizens." No lawyers; no judges...no politicians. Just "normal people" asking too fighting "grown ups" out.

-I know I know they will never to it and excuse me if I sound too idealistic for some of you. But yeah... I thought I add this to the "opinions pool". I really think we should demand it though...
Stay safe and healthy (if you forgot Corona because of everything else ;P)

A bunch of speculations.
I mean no one has ever REALLY talked with someone of Russias or the Ucraines goverment! Especially not to Putin or Zelensky. Right?

So...what, from my point of view, should be demanded first is that BOTH sides present themselves before a neutral host.
Call me childish and naive again but I think we should demand that those who are in Power of both countries need to present themselves. The craziest but -in my opinion- best thing would be if there is an international Jury... out of "normal citizens." No lawyers; no judges...no politicians. Just "normal people" asking too fighting "grown ups" out.

-I know I know they will never to it and excuse me if I sound too idealistic for some of you. But yeah... I thought I add this to the "opinions pool". I really think we should demand it though...

Not you are childish, people who start this war are childish. They prefer to start a war instead of confessing a lie. If someone could get an idea about the truth they just increase the lie. As children we learn to say sorry, as adults we try to make our lies become truth. Unfortunately it's too late now and many innocent people had to die. At the end humanity will prevail and the responsible persons will be judged by a court, their own people or if they die before, at least history will judge them.

A bunch of speculations.

Not you are childish, people who start this war are childish. They prefer to start a war instead of confessing a lie. If someone could get an idea about the truth they just increase the lie. As children we learn to say sorry, as adults we try to make our lies become truth. Unfortunately it's too late now and many innocent people had to die. At the end humanity will prevail and the responsible persons will be judged by a court, their own people or if they die before, at least history will judge them.

Austria and New Zealand joined a new military alliance formed by the US and Britain against China. What neutrality are you talking about?

Still German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, after the WW1 ended, adminished the German people:… ???🤣🤣🤣 - Our good, old Bismarck died in 1898…how could he say something in 1918, when the Great war ended? And remember, for Russia the Great war ended in early 1918 with the peace of Brest-Litowsk and the victory of Imperial Germany! - but, I have forgotten, you are one of the best Joker here at the forum😂😂😂
I did not insult you. Welcome to the blacklist.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.