Opinion homosexuality Politics and governments

I didn't say that the reason is dysfunctional parents, I just think it is one of the reasons. a boy who did not have authority in his father, tries to find him in others, and sometimes manifests himself in a sick way, i.e. joins a homosexual. this is not a rule because everyone has a different reason. but you can ask psychologists and they will say it too. and I don't know if I understood correctly what you are writing about, but I agree that sometimes animals behave better because they live in harmony with nature. I think that connecting with the same sex is rooted in the psyche and arises in childhood ...
So you mean that homosexuality is a disease?

I didn't say that the reason is dysfunctional parents, I just think it is one of the reasons. a boy who did not have authority in his father, tries to find him in others, and sometimes manifests himself in a sick way, i.e. joins a homosexual. this is not a rule because everyone has a different reason. but you can ask psychologists and they will say it too. and I don't know if I understood correctly what you are writing about, but I agree that sometimes animals behave better because they live in harmony with nature. I think that connecting with the same sex is rooted in the psyche and arises in childhood ...
Not so sick, but some sort of mental disorder. Certainly also a lack of love ... somewhere in childhood it began. And you can not judge that someone had great parents, because no one knows what it looks like inside, in a given family ... Outside, maybe beautiful, but ...

That is absolutely rubbish. You dare to judge about things you have no idea of. I am gay and I have wonderful loving parents and absolutely NO lack of love.
This is not only a very misguided comment but also disrespectful to all the parents out there who raised their sons and daughters with love and in harmony.

I don't know what so called psychologists you might have spoken to, but it is commonly known that being gay is NOT s disease.

@Margaretto, you should not quote psychological statements if they are false. That our sexual orientation is fixed in our DNA is not a new insight, but was proven years ago. The authority thing doesn't really make sense.

What I meant with the animals was that they act instinctively and do not let themselves be influenced emotionally or psychologically like humans.
This shows that homosexuality is a natural characteristic that takes place in every living being.

That's not what I said. Definitely not. There are so many sad and really wrong things going on, but it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is not the reason for it and it never was.
Homosexuality is against nature. And everything that is against nature disturbs the harmony and balance of the world.
I would like to point out that all that the LGBTQ+ community wants is to be happy. They do not want you to change your orientation or gender, they accept that you are heterosexual. They don't want to disturb anyone, all that they want is to be able to marry who they want, that interferes in no way with your life at all and therefore you should care less.
Yes,I agree with you so much!!

I think that we all go to our own graves in the end, so why should we bother with how someone else lives their life? As long as someone doesn’t try to impose their thoughts on me, then I’m fine.

I'm bisexual myself, and I love myself. Everyone's te same and love is love.

Not so sick, but some sort of mental disorder. Certainly also a lack of love ... somewhere in childhood it began. And you can not judge that someone had great parents, because no one knows what it looks like inside, in a given family ... Outside, maybe beautiful, but ...
I have the most amazing and loving parents and I'm still gay. So that's not true at all. It's not a mental illness. If you're gay, you're born that way, and that's it. It's not something you get later in life.

Luckily, homosexual people are accepted in my country! Marriage isn't allowed, but I hope this will change soon.

I think that heterosexual people and LGBT people have a mutual interest to be in peace and dialog with each other. All of us are normal, there is no point about that for me.
I make no difference between people and I won't accept that people could be persecuted because of that.
No religion, no political system, no government, no association and no people have the right to fight homosexuality.

@Margaretto, you should not quote psychological statements if they are false. That our sexual orientation is fixed in our DNA is not a new insight, but was proven years ago. The authority thing doesn't really make sense.

What I meant with the animals was that they act instinctively and do not let themselves be influenced emotionally or psychologically like humans.
This shows that homosexuality is a natural characteristic that takes place in every living being.

Beware! Don't limit homosexuality to natural aspects.
The ladies whom you are answering to speak you about cultural aspects, when they speak about a presupposed bad influence of homosexual people on children.
As for me, I'd prefer stable homosexual people as adopter that unstable heterosexual.
Nature is not always synonym for good, but heteroxuality is not a warranty for love, peace or stability.

In my country there is real intolerance, and this is all because of President Andrzej Duda and the current ruling party PiS. Homosexual weddings are not allowed in Poland

Homosexual is a kind of Love.If you make gay person to love a girl,he will feel very painful.

For me is homosexuality not okay, it`s exxagerated here, in the European Union...to show, how "tolerant" we are and we have a "freedom of opinion"... in all countries there are gays and lesbians, but they don`t show that in public, they don`t have this "Love parade"...
And I can`t imagine, that some children have two mothers or two fathers.

They are just people. Why people care so much about someone else's sexuality?

Fine by me.

That's not what I said. Definitely not. There are so many sad and really wrong things going on, but it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is not the reason for it and it never was.
Homosexuality is against nature. And everything that is against nature disturbs the harmony and balance of the world.
I would like to point out that all that the LGBTQ+ community wants is to be happy. They do not want you to change your orientation or gender, they accept that you are heterosexual. They don't want to disturb anyone, all that they want is to be able to marry who they want, that interferes in no way with your life at all and therefore you should care less.
Well said. I agree. Everybody should have the right to love who they love without being persecuted

It's a sexuality like others. Homosexual people can be ugly, beautiful, unpleasant, lovable, stupid, intelligent like everybody else. I'm tired of people describing homosexuals like fairy creatures, they aren't! In addition, none of them is going to persuade you to become homosexual, none of them wants to interfere with the sexual life of straight people lol
They are just like the straight ones, the only difference is their sexual preference.
Obviusly they should have human rights like the right to life, to freedom, to believe in a religion, to get married, to adopt (yeah they can be parents because since they are people like anybody else, they can have children being good parents as well as bad parents) ecc. ecc.
(I speak as a bisexual woman)
Well said