Opinion homosexuality Politics and governments

But you're only here to troll people online anyway so what's thr point.

The Bible says homosexual acts are crimes!
The Bible says nothing about homosexuality as an innate dimension of personality. sexual orientation was not understood in biblical times.

The Bible says homosexual acts are crimes!

The Bible also says that you shall love your next and yet here you are hating on other people for living their life and loving who they love 😂😂😂😂. Hypocrisy at its finest, my guy.

So true

Junges Fräulein, die Bibel spricht wahrhaftig von Nächstenliebe. Nur Liebe ohne Wahrheit ist eine Lüge. Es gibt einen Unterschied zwischen dem Sünder und der Sünde. Homosexualität, was ja ohnehin ein Kunstbegriff ist für widernatürliche Unzucht, ist nun einmal nicht nur gesundheitsschädlich sondern eben auch moralisch tief verwerflich. Wir bräuchten in der BRD wieder eine ganz andere Form der Erziehung. Die Mädchen müssen ihrer vornehmsten Berufung, der Mutterschaft entgegengeführt werden und zu Opferbereitschaft und Verzicht erzogen werden. Sie sind die Lebensader der Volksgemeinschaft. Homosexualität ist ein Nein zum Leben der Völker!

Young lady, the Bible truly speaks of charity. Only love without truth is a lie. There is a difference between the sinner and the sin. Homosexuality, which is an art term for unnatural fornication anyway, is not only harmful to health but also morally deeply reprehensible. We would need a completely different form of education in the FRG. The girls must be led towards their noblest vocation, motherhood, and be brought up to be willing to make sacrifices and to give up. They are the lifeline of the national community. Homosexuality is a no to the life of the peoples!
You are just blinded by homophobia.

Junges Fräulein, die Bibel spricht wahrhaftig von Nächstenliebe. Nur Liebe ohne Wahrheit ist eine Lüge. Es gibt einen Unterschied zwischen dem Sünder und der Sünde. Homosexualität, was ja ohnehin ein Kunstbegriff ist für widernatürliche Unzucht, ist nun einmal nicht nur gesundheitsschädlich sondern eben auch moralisch tief verwerflich. Wir bräuchten in der BRD wieder eine ganz andere Form der Erziehung. Die Mädchen müssen ihrer vornehmsten Berufung, der Mutterschaft entgegengeführt werden und zu Opferbereitschaft und Verzicht erzogen werden. Sie sind die Lebensader der Volksgemeinschaft. Homosexualität ist ein Nein zum Leben der Völker!

😴😴😴😴😴
Ok

Young lady, the Bible truly speaks of charity. Only love without truth is a lie. There is a difference between the sinner and the sin. Homosexuality, which is an art term for unnatural fornication anyway, is not only harmful to health but also morally deeply reprehensible. We would need a completely different form of education in the FRG. The girls must be led towards their noblest vocation, motherhood, and be brought up to be willing to make sacrifices and to give up. They are the lifeline of the national community. Homosexuality is a no to the life of the peoples!

Actually, none have the right to say that homosexuality is wrong! it's one's own decision that they make about who they love. May I know why people interfere in someone's personal decisions? it's not fair to take away what someone wishes for by simply saying it's wrong from your side. Please try to understand that people with homosexuality also have feelings and every word counts! We should learn the beauty of homosexual people and comfort them and not throw them away from society. According to my view, it's absolutely ok to be homosexual. So all the people who oppose this kindly don't say like that! let them be who they are. It doesn't matter, all that matters is we live united in one society with all our differences and support each other. I am not a homosexual person but still, I can feel their pain. We must respect them. they are humans too!

Edit by Chelsia_3706m .

Actually noone have rights to say that homosexuality is wrong! its one person's own desicion that they make about who they love. May I know why people interfer in someone's personal descisions? it's not fair to take away what someone wish for by simply saying its wrong from your side. Please try to understand that people in homosexuality also have feelings and every word counts! We should learn the beauty of homosexual people and comfort them and not throw them away from the society. According to me its absolutely ok to be homosexual. So all the people who opose this kindly don't say like that! let them be who they are. It doesn't matter, all that matters is we live united in one society with all our differences and support each other. I am not a homosexual person but still I can feel their pain. We must respect them. they are humans too!

Very well said! 👏👏👏👏

Dear Mohita, you are a 14 year old Indian girl. I don't know where you got that stuff from but ask your mother what she would say if you decided to become a lesbian as soon as you grew up. You know homosexual men do really disgusting things with their butts. I don't want to scare you, but it's not as funny as it always comes across on TV when men in underpants stagger drunk through the streets celebrating Christopher Day.

@Weidenfeld
Ugh! I don't want to argue with someone who doesn't believe in Covid. Please keep your homophobic opinions with yourself. End of story

Dear Mohita, you are a 14 year old Indian girl. I don't know where you got that stuff from but ask your mother what she would say if you decided to become a lesbian as soon as you grew up. You know homosexual men do really disgusting things with their butts. I don't want to scare you, but it's not as funny as it always comes across on TV when men in underpants stagger drunk through the streets celebrating Christopher Day.

What the fuck are you even saying

😂😂😂

Dear Mohita, you are a 14-year-old Indian girl. I don't know where you got that stuff from but ask your mother what she would say if you decided to become a lesbian as soon as you grew up. You know homosexual men do really disgusting things with their butts. I don't want to scare you, but it's not as funny as it always comes across on TV when men in underpants stagger drunk through the streets celebrating Christopher Day.
Dear sir, I can see that you are really feeling awkward about what people do but everyone who has sex is doing gross stuff out there why not talk about them? All we ask is for you to understand that homosexuality is ok and you have to accept people have feelings for each other of the same gender. Well, what if what you said was done by opposite gender? you would agree its fine won't you? NO OFFENCE SIR BUT THIS IS MY OPINION

So liebe Katzenfreundin, ich weiß daß es Dir in der Schule anders beigebracht wird, insbesondere von linken Pädagogen die von einer Villa Kunterbunt träumen. Aber dennoch, das hier ist ein Diskussionsforum. Ich möchte nicht daß Homosexualität akzeptiert wird sondern die partriarchale, heteronormative Geschlechterordnung verteidigen. Der Unterricht in den Schulen ist inzwischen so einseitig daß es Schüler gar nicht mehr für möglich halten daß man Homosexualität nicht akzeptiert. Das Gescheiteste wäre ohnehin wie in Rußland das Thema in der Öffentlichkeit einfach zu verbieten. Dann können die in ihren Schlafzimmern machen was sie wollen, wären unsichtbar und es wäre ein für alle mal Ruhe!

So liebe Katzenfreundin, ich weiß daß es Dir in der Schule anders beigebracht wird, insbesondere von linken Pädagogen die von einer Villa Kunterbunt träumen. Aber dennoch, das hier ist ein Diskussionsforum. Ich möchte nicht daß Homosexualität akzeptiert wird sondern die partriarchale, heteronormative Geschlechterordnung verteidigen. Der Unterricht in den Schulen ist inzwischen so einseitig daß es Schüler gar nicht mehr für möglich halten daß man Homosexualität nicht akzeptiert. Das Gescheiteste wäre ohnehin wie in Rußland das Thema in der Öffentlichkeit einfach zu verbieten. Dann können die in ihren Schlafzimmern machen was sie wollen, wären unsichtbar und es wäre ein für alle mal Ruhe!

Sir, I have a question. Can you please say do you agree that homosexuality is fine? because you are kind of confusing things with your points in this debate. So please explain your points in a proper manner without manipulating things, please?

😂😂😂😂

Hey guys, I don't anti-homosexual. I am not homosexual but I am ok for making friends and even rooming with homosexuals, as long as they do not interrupt my live.