What the heck are you doing about climate change? English

I think it is too late, especially with the goverment not caring. Just asking people to act logical never works good enough, there need to be restrictions and laws, even though some idiots, who need to eat an entire cow and drive around in their SUVs for 6h every day, will cry about it. But you know, money. Who cares about life when you can have money. Or fun.
So I think the things scientists told us will happen, will defenetly happen. And we will actually manage to destroy the only planet we can live on, for money and fun. Yey.
Do you drive by bike? I hope so! And must we kill all cows, because poor cows produce much co2! Kill them all, the cows for climate change stopping! Or drink local beer!
kill all the human, because human population is higher than cows. Human causes the global warming and destroying the nature. Your argument is complete stupid. All the living beings of earth have the right to live. We are just a part of the nature, not the owners. The earth and nature has gave us shelter and life sources. We must repay it in a good way. Don't you know that trees are the key to reduce CO2? Everyone who are using the woods are the one who has to be blamed first. Do you know how many trees are being destroyed for making pencils, Papers, Chopsticks like things? Can you tell honestly that you don't kill any animals? you can't. People like you are just killing and eating those poor beings just to satisfy your tongue and stomach.
How many trees have you planted? can you answer? if you can answer either yes or the number which shows that you haven't done enough. Be responsible. You're just suggesting to kill all the cows because you like to eat beef, don't you?
Dear Friend, why so aggressive? I have planted one apple tree, two cherry trees, on hazelnut tree, one walnut tree…shall i go on? And i don t like beef really much! I prefer fish…especially trouts from our local rivers and lakes! A local trout grilled is sooo tasty! Take a local beer to this dish and you be lucky!😃

it's just a photo and i don't have a motor bike, I don't even know to drive it,
I said "seem" for this potentiality.

And people using woods ae motivating the people who cut the trees indirectly.
As I said, cutting a tree isn't necessarily a bad thing or releasing CO2. We don't all live in some parts of Indonesia, Brazil or Congo...

And if trees aren't the key tell me what turns the CO2 into O2.
Once it reach a certain size/age, a tree isn't as efficient at producing CO2 from O2 as I said. Like I said again, some forest porduce more CO2 thant hey absorb too. That's typically the case in Canada.

Do you know what natural balance is? Animal eating and killing are making natural imbalance and meats make the humanity into cruelty.
Please explain then because it looks really much like a belief here. What kind of natural inbalance does a non industrial farm makes ? I'd be curious to see how rabbits, birds and other wildlife dependent of pastures would survive without the cows I have nearby to maintain the said pasture. Biodiversity isn't living only in the forest, far from it if you didn't know it.
As for meat = cruelty. Please, explain again how I might be cruel just by eating any kind of meat? How am I more cruel than someone eating industrial tofu?
For example you like to ill a baby animal.
Eating and killing are different things. Liking veal doesn't mean that one get pleasures into seeing a baby cow being killed freely. Once again, if this is the case in your place, it's not necessary the case in other places, especially not in Western european countries.

Do you think there is no place on earth for trees?
Where is this question supposed to lead? How did you come to this?
If the goal is to ask random questions : do you think that planting trees recklessly is goingt o benefit to any ecosystem?

Do you know how many waste lands are there?
Feel free to give your point and your definition of what a wasteland is.

Do you think that tree cutters are planting a new one there?
I don't think, this is the case in France for things like paper industry. it's not a matter of belief.

What made you think that on tree has to be cut to plant a new one?
Where did you read that exactly? I said that it leave a space for a new tree to grow, not that a tree has to be cut to plant a new one. In other wordsd, if you can plant a tree in 10m², then by cutting a tree, you'd be able to plant 2 trees because you free one spot.

if you eat meat your body gets more energy which means you get more calorie and burn more calorie and producing more CO2, be logical.
More energy than what? More calories than what? How would you produce more CO2? What do you call energy exactly to mix it up with Co2..?

And i told you that there are minors here, Promoting drugs isn't a decent thing.
What do you call promotion exactly? Saying "drink beer" without any form of serious in a lost website on the internet or promoting sugar and fat by making huge advertisements everywhere?
Consider cultural difference too, if you care about a beer or a cider, then it's probably products you don't eat/drink in your place much. In here, cider is something you taste for the first time when you're ~10yo during family meal and nobody care about, so no need to be so sensitive (and I won't mention that nobody care about the legal age to drink real alcohol).

Cold Riesling with grilled fish and potato salad is only great! Yes, in Alsace you these wine to…to go to Alsace takes me under an hour, but now with covid it is difficult! I like the city of Metz in Lorraine too! It is beautiful! Greetings to Douce France😃
That's a bit more for me, uhuh... I don't have wine either, but maybe with the warming, Brittany would start to produce wine. Anyway, I'm fine with our cider and chouchen even if it's less refined, and I keep wine for when I move around. Sicily's wine is very fine too for instance 😉

Everyone who are using the woods are the one who has to be blamed first. Do you know how many trees are being destroyed for making pencils, Papers, Chopsticks like things?
Using wood? Seriously? Maybe give me an example of a person that doesn't use wood. When i look around in the room I am in right now, I would assume at least 50% of everything in here is wood. How are you supposed to live without using wood? It is a growing resource, so we will most likely never run out of it. It is probably one of the most practical things we have. What would you use if not wood? I do not think we have any other unlimited resource.

And people using woods ae motivating the people who cut the trees indirectly.
It isn't bad to cut down trees, just like it isn't bad to kill animals. Like Lianshen sad: As long as the wood is kept it will keep the CO² in it. And yes, obiously tree cutters plant new trees. Because it is their business and they cannot just go into woods and cut down random trees. They plant trees because they need trees to cut down.
Just like you say yourself: Balance is needed. Eating some meat isn't bad. And cutting some trees down, while planting others, isn't bad either.

If we cannot use wood, what should we use instead?

Animal eating and killing are making natural imbalance and meats make the humanity into cruelty. For example you like to ill a baby animal.
How is keeping and killing animals creating a natural imbalance?

About the cruelty: You can't discuss ethical believes. Everyone has their own. It's an opinion. Just because you think yours is the right one and you cannot justify killing creatures doesn't mean others can't disagree with you.
It has nothing to do with facts because it's just what you personally think is right. Therefore it isn't necessarily a great idea to discuss our ethical believes in this specific threat, that should be more about facts than about believes.

Hey didn't you go to school? Don't you know anything about natural equilibrium?

Hey didn't you go to school? Don't you know anything about natural equilibrium?
I don't think I know about it. You're welcome to educate me about it. But with the common sense I have I don't see how the things I mentioned in my text would harm the balance.
And again: What is the alternative for wood?

Climate change is a very controversial and sensitive topic, but it very important to talk about it and to educate people about it. I just want to remind everyone who takes part in this discussion to be nice. Please make sure you don't personally attack others and to remain at least somewhat objective. Keep in mind that our main goal is to educate ourselves and eachother 🙂

Do you drive by bike? I hope so! And must we kill all cows, because poor cows produce much co2! Kill them all, the cows for climate change stopping! Or drink local beer!
I really don’t think Indians would support killing the cows. Most Indians worship cows. Because they help a lot in the farms, they give dairy products and stuff. South Indians have a day called "Maatu Pongal" to appreciate cows and celebrate them

I drink only local beer to stop the climate change! Stop the importation of beer from far away! Support your local brewery! Drink local beer and make the world safe for good climate 🍺☀️

Don't you see that there are minors here ? How stupid are you to suggest to drink beer? and for prevent climate change?
Uhh, I would like to point out that what you have written made me look as if I had suggested to drink it. I wrote only about the cows

I really don’t think Indians would support killing the cows. Most Indians worship cows. Because they help a lot in the farms, they give dairy products and stuff. South Indians have a day called "Maatu Pongal" to appreciate cows and celebrate them

I drink only local beer to stop the climate change! Stop the importation of beer from far away! Support your local brewery! Drink local beer and make the world safe for good climate 🍺☀️

Don't you see that there are minors here ? How stupid are you to suggest to drink beer? and for prevent climate change?
Uhh, I would like to point out that what you have written made me look as if I had suggested to drink it. I wrote only about the cows
No problem! Have a nice day!