favourite actor/actress? Films, music, TV

My favourite Actors are Mads Mikkelsen, Daniel Craig, Eva Green,Alan Rickman, David Caruso, Jason Beghe, Jeff Kinney,Bérénice Marloh,... mostly I saw them in action movies or crime series, whn they played difficult characters, they all are easy-going and act very talented. And some of them are very cute 🙂

And what about you ? Who is your favourite actor or actress and why?

Edit by Mikkelsinner03 .

for actress: I like Emma Watson. That's simply because she is so beautiful and intelligent. I once considered about attending Brown University because of her. But I gave up, because the tuition fee in that university is too high.
for actor: I like Benedict Cumberbatch. His acting skill is good.

My favourite actor is Daniel Radcliffe and my favourite actress is Emma Watson. Both because of Harry Potter movies 😄

My favourite actor is Tony Shalhoub because of Monk. I like the characters he embodied/s and he seems to be a really nice person in general.

Emma watson , jackie chan , will smith , gal ,

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alex Hog Andersen

Jannis Niewöhner, Maria Ehrich, Emma Watson

My favorit acthor is Daniel Radcliff!
(I love Harry Potter)

Colin Farrell, Will Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch are amazing, in my opinion. I also loved William Fichtner in Prison Break.

tom Hiddleston and Colin Morgan

Bonnie Wright...love she❤️👑

Millie Bobby Brown, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Joe Keery, ... I'm a fan of stranger things.
They're such beautiful people

Robert de niro
Al pacino

Millie Bobby Brown, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Joe Keery, ... I'm a fan of stranger things.
They're such beautiful people
cool! 🙂

My favourite actors are The Rock, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Ian Somerhalder and Joseph Morgan. For actresses it's Keira Knightley and Phoebe Tonkin.

I like Kevin Conroy, the voice actor of Batman in all animated adaptations of DC comics since the DC Animated Universe which started in 1992 with the famous Batman The Animated Series. I also like the voice actor of Sam (I don't remember his name), in the BBC radio adaptation of The Lord of the Ring.

My favorite are Zendaya, Thomas Brodie Sangster, Zac Efron, Will Smith, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Noah Schnapp, Joe Kery, Finn Wohlfrand, Scarlet Johannson, Jannis Niewöhner, Emma Watson, Louis Patridge, Millie Bobby brown, Chord Overstreet, Chris Wood, The Rock, Kat Graham, Bradley Cooper, Jackie Chan, Anna Kendrick, Robert Pattinson, Chris Tucker, Alexis Bledel, Jennifer Garner, Dylan O'Brian, Elyas M'barek, Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Reed Horst Ann, Theo James, Shailene Woodley, Rudy Pankow, Chase Stokes, Madison Bailey, Madelyn Cline, Ryan Reynolds, Melissa Joan Hart, KJ Apa, Ross Lynch, Miley Cyrus, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Chloe Grace Moretz. I think that's it

Edit by Leilaaa .

My Favorite actor is Mr. Sivaji Ganesan (Tamil Nadu, India)
Civilian honors: national and international
1966 – Padma Shri from the Government of India[37][52]
1984 – Padma Bhushan from the Government of India[37][52]
1995 – Chevalier awarded by the National Order of the Legion of Honour of France.[15][37] On 22 April 1995 at a ceremony held at the MAC Stadium in Chennai, Ganesan was presented with the Chevalier title and medallion by the French ambassador to India, Philip Petit.[24][53]
International awards
He is first Indian actor to get the best actor award from a foreign film festival 1960 – Best Actor in Asia – Africa Continent Award at the Afro-Asian Film Festival for Veerapandiya Kattabomman[24][37][52]
National Film Awards
1992 – National Film Award – Special Jury Award for Thevar Magan[35]
1996 – Dadasaheb Phalke Award.[24][37][52]
Filmfare Awards South
1972 – Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award for Gnana Oli[54]
1973 – Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award for Gauravam[54]
1985 – Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award for Muthal Mariyathai[55]
1985 - Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award – South[56]