Manga and anime Films, music, TV

Hi! My favorite manga is "my hero academia" . In anime, i really love "hunter x hunter" and "given" (the yaoi it's so beautiful!)
Given is a really good Yaoi. But have you ever senn something like Dakaichi my number one?
Have you ever read a yaoi manga?
both MHA and hunter hunter are sooo goood i love love lovee <3 and i'm yet to watch given thoughh
>.<

I think that my favorites in no particular order are Banana Fish, Given, SK8, Attack on Titan (haven't finished yet), Haikyuu!!, My Hero Academia (also haven't finished), The Promised Neverland (I've also read the manga), and Yuri on Ice

I think that my favorites in no particular order are Banana Fish, Given, SK8, Attack on Titan (haven't finished yet), Haikyuu!!, My Hero Academia (also haven't finished), The Promised Neverland (I've also read the manga), and Yuri on Ice
you have such good taste in anime >.<

I love Naruto! My favourite character is Neji, but sadly he died.

Ciao!
io sono appassionata di manga e anime , se volete sono qua per parlare, sto cercando una buona amicizia

Anime Onepiece
Manga Blach

I love Yuri on Ice so much, my comfort character is Yuri, he’s so cute !!!

Мне нравятся непопулярные аниме, такие как: "Сумеречная дева и амнезия" ,"Ангельские ритмы" и "Дороро". Хоть они и не особо популярные , но очень интересные , особенно "Ангельские ритмы". Это мое одно из самых любимых аниме , которые я когда либо смотрела. В этом аниме хорошо сочитается драма и комедия . Я плакала в конце. Всем советую посмотреть

news from me : i just watched another on netflix, IT’S INCREDIBLE OMG like if you like blood suspense and horror, THIS IS FOR YOU, ngl i was sceptical at the beginning but since ep 3 it’s woaw !!!! i think it became my anime #4 (with snk, gambling school and yoi) but i’m currently watching sky high survival and it’s really good! i also just finished Gambling school, IT’S SO GOOD

I have recently watch record of ragnarok and I think that one is a recommendation of gold, the manga is really good. Besides, Tokyo Revengers has become one of my favourites, it has given me a bunch of feelings. Jujutsu Kaisen is amazing, every character is well design and hey here we have real strong female characters hahahah.

Well I would always say that One Piece is a master piece that everyone is afraid of because of it lenght but believe me every minute is worth it.

Seven Deadly sins, ajin, Tokyo ghoul and fairy tail, i can't rewatch them enough

My Favorite Anime Are The Seven Deadly Sins, Toradora, Yuri on Ice, Vsanpachman, Nice to meet you, Kami-sama, Blue Exorcist.

Hello, my favorite anime is the "grandfather" of all animes in Europe: the Japanese Anime "Captain Future" from 1978. When it was shown in german TV in 1984 i was 10 years old and it was the best TV-event in the week watching these halfhour-episodes! Still today i love it! 🙂

Hello all,
Believe it or not i actually only just got into anime since april this year ever since then ive been eating up series after series movie after movie its fantastic stuff that enlightens the imagination and tears at the heart strings. I am glad to share any likes dislikes about anime and discuss topics with you all as i regard you all as friends that have a similar interest or love in the world of anime i would love to know your favorites and make suggestions as i would love to know your favorites and hear your suggestions as well.

I will talk and respond whenever and to whomever.

i love the promised neverland and attack on titan

Now I watch Naruto the Windblast legend, but I don't like it too much. I think Naruto Uzumaki is very annoying character, and also I feel no real emotions there.

Hello everyone. I'm from Russia, and I'm an animeshnik. Yes, we also have animeshniki. I say right away, don't judge me by double standards.

I'm not a fan of anime or manga, but I'm learning to draw in these styles. Although I like the cartoons of studio Ghibli.