What Is Your Favorite Movies, and Why? Films, music, TV

my favourite movie from all times is defintely the drak night!

i love that movie!

The Longest Day or Saving Private Ryan

My favourite movie is The Green Mile! <3

Slumdog millionaire

Cinema Paradiso! 🙂

1.) "the shining", my first scary movie ever, watched it about 4 weeks ago and LOVED it. now I'm reading the book 🙂

My favourite films from:

Korea:
- Duelist
- 100 days with mr. Arogant
- Too beautiful to lie
- Temptation of wolfes

India:
- Kal Ho Naa Ho
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- Main Hoon Na

Japan:
- Lavender
- Returner
- Dororo

China:
- House of Flying Daggers

🙂

My favourite movie is The Green Mile!
On Stephen King? To me "the Storm of century" is more it was pleasant. Impressions different (from the book - first time read when yet there was no child. And the second-when was born. Impressions differ...). From the last what has left strong impression / emotions - in Russian variant the film was called ""Parcel"(on product" The Box ")

My favourite movie is American History X and Fenetre Secrète 😃

I like to watch near all movies but not horrorfilms and films where is lots of snakes or films whose mainplot consist of just violence.

In my opinion there are beautiful story, good actors, great glothes, breathtaking scenes and beautiful music in good movie.

It is hard to say what is the best movie because many movie are really good but different way.

Now I like very much The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas🙂

My favorite movie is definitely "Mulan" (the Chinese version, not the animation). It's just so beautiful love/war story! It really was a touching film. Ok, I also love it because I love everything that's Chinese 🙂 I would love to learn to speak Chinese some day. It's one of the most beautiful language in the world!

Chapaev Vasiliy Ivanovich end his friend Petka- the best for my

1) Forrest Gump
2) Cast Away
3) Fight Club
4) Sin City
5) The Girl Next Door

stay allive

My favourite movie is HarryPotter)))

Me too I love Harry Potter but I was desapointed by the 4, the 5 and the 6. I prefer books.
But I love Star Wars too because it's an original universe and I love Japanese movies too like The Last Samurai realised by Akira Kurosawa because I love Japan.

Twilight Eclipse, because it's good...
And of course Jacob is best 😃DD

The Crow