🎼🎡 Karaoke contest πŸŽΆπŸŽ™οΈ Games

I would sing the loneliest from maneskin

I would sing the loneliest from maneskin
Is a really good song!!! I like this. Hope you more good taste like this!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

Wow we have a lot of karaoke fans on PPG!! That is very cool! πŸ™‚ So a new overview of songs we have so far:

- Christine: September (Earth, Wind and Fire)
- Daniel: Ik kan het niet alleen (De Dijk)
- Esma-Nur: Mamudo Kurban and Dumanli (both from Asik Mahzuni Serif)
- Isyes: Paratiisi (Ville Valo and Agents) and Pink Lemonade (LeoStayTrill)
- Lawrence: I like the way you kiss me (Artemas)
- Parsa: Gole man gerye nakon (Morteza Pashaei)
- Yue: Love wins all (IU) and Dat ik je mis (Maaike Ouboter)

And we have challenged to name a song: Etienne, Roseee, Mimi, Mare, Lir_Elhan, TSG123, Annchiara_colombo, Happyvomsee, Lotta207, Txya, Sabri_KC, Dumi, diogenes_cask and Annika2007 😊😊

I sing a second song: Dat ik je mis from Maaike Ouboter so I can challenge 5 new people: Miss_Penpal, Marcus (Marba), rikisocool, MathiasFR59 and Lianshen πŸ˜› 😊😊

I would love to sing another song too! Merdo by Mahzuni Serif and House if Memories and Heat Waves: somone else (the first person) can challenge 5 other ppl

I would sing "gole man gerye nakon" from morteza pashaei😁😁😁😁😁
I would lovebto see ya sing this it is a really cool song,ni cant sing it cause i never get the right accent…. But i g parsa can!

Many thanks Lotta207 and Esma-Nur!! 🫢🫢

🎹 I have updated our long list of music stars with their karaoke songs 🎀🎼

- Daniel: Ik kan het niet alleen (De Dijk)
- Esma-Nur: Mamudo Kurban and Dumanli (Asik Mahzuni Serif), Merdo (Mahzuni Serif), House of Memories (Panic! At The Disco) and Heat Waves (Glass Animals)
- Lotta207: Loneliest (Maneskin)

And we have challenged to name a song: Etienne, Roseee, Mimi, Mare, Lir_Elhan, TSG123, Annchiara_colombo, Happyvomsee, Txya, Sabri_KC, Dumi, diogenes_cask, Annika2007, Miss_Penpal, Marcus (Marba), rikisocool, MathiasFR59 and Lianshen 😊😊

If you are challenged or if you want to play along with the game (everybody is welcome!!): just name a song you would like to sing at karaoke contest and you can name 5 persons you would like to challenge! πŸ™‚ πŸ™πŸ™

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9iRRvjjHDkw&pp=ygUKd2lsZCByb3Zlcg%3D%3D
This 1 i can sing totally πŸ™‚

Thank you Mare that is really cool!! 😊😊 I wait first now because maybe we have some others who want to name a song they would sing in a Karaoke contest and after that I will update the list again! πŸ™‚

By the way: it is nice to really listen to the songs everybody mentioned on You Tube. Christine did that and I think that was a really good advice! So now I know a little bit more of everybody because of their music taste! πŸ˜›

I didi Mamudo Kurban here: https://youtu.be/lpP0shRcuQc?si=146uwTN8T569eHPB
(I sing it)
I commented and liked your video. You have a beautiful voice🀩

Thank you Mare that is really cool!! 😊😊 I wait first now because maybe we have some others who want to name a song they would sing in a Karaoke contest and after that I will update the list again! πŸ™‚

By the way: it is nice to really listen to the songs everybody mentioned on You Tube. Christine did that and I think that was a really good advice! So now I know a little bit more of everybody because of their music taste! πŸ˜›

That is ibdeed a way to knowhow people are, Yue πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜πŸ‘

I commented and liked your video. You have a beautiful voice🀩
Thank you!

That is very kind of you Lawrence! πŸ˜‡ But you deserve it Esma-Nur!! You are a Kareoke star with lots of nice songs on our list and even You Tube performance!! πŸŽ–οΈβ­

I hope that we get a romantic French song of Etienne and maybe also a romantic Italian song of Pennarossa. That would be really cool!! 🀭🀭

That is very kind of you Lawrence! πŸ˜‡ But you deserve it Esma-Nur!! You are a Kareoke star with lots of nice songs on our list and even You Tube performance!! πŸŽ–οΈβ­

I hope that we get a romantic French song of Etienne and maybe also a romantic Italian song of Pennarossa. That would be really cool!! 🀭🀭

Sir lorenzo is 15 he can sing his own songsπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

Sir lorenzo is 15 he can sing his own songsπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

He is 15?? No older right?? But he can sing maybe his own Italian romantic song. Like new Romeo!! 🀭🀭🫢

I am going for a extra song πŸ˜›

Groove coverage - Poison
https://youtu.be/7uEwCZrIOBk?si=oICSguP4Ev5zJ7e6

Hope you'll like it and sing loud with this song πŸ˜›

He is 15?? No older right?? But he can sing maybe his own Italian romantic song. Like new Romeo!! 🀭🀭🫢
https://youtu.be/W0N-56-2bLo?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/MqIlzkVBHKY?si=L5tD7HvJwc67vwxW I did another one Dark Horse by Katy Perry

https://youtu.be/MqIlzkVBHKY?si=L5tD7HvJwc67vwxW I did another one Dark Horse by Katy Perry
How many songs did you made more?

Wow Pennarossa2024 that is cool! Grazie mille per essere stato gentile nel menzionare una canzone!! Hai mai cantato per una ragazza nella vita reale? 🀭🀭 (I used google πŸ˜› ) And Esma-Nur you are the Singing Queen with so many cool songs here AND on YouTube!! You now have a new badge on PPG: Singing Queen!! πŸ‘‘πŸŽ€ Congratulations!! πŸ™‚ Mare and Daniel I also added your songs! 🎼

So our updated karaoke list:

- Daniel: Ik kan het niet alleen (De Dijk) and Groove coverage (Poison)
- Esma-Nur: Mamudo Kurban and Dumanli (Asik Mahzuni Serif), Merdo (Mahzuni Serif), House of Memories (Panic! At The Disco) and Heat Waves (Glass Animals) and Dark Horse (Katy Perry)
- Lotta207: Loneliest (Maneskin)
- Mare: Wild Rover (The Dubliners)
- Pennarossa2024: Tu mi rubi l'anima - I collage (David Maldonado Rojas)

And we have challenged to name a song: Etienne, Roseee, Mimi, Lir_Elhan, TSG123, Annchiara_colombo, Happyvomsee, Txya, Sabri_KC, Dumi, diogenes_cask, Annika2007, Miss_Penpal, Marcus (Marba), rikisocool, MathiasFR59 and Lianshen 😊😊

If you are challenged or if you want to play along with the game (everybody is welcome!!): just name a song you would like to sing at karaoke contest and you can name 5 persons you would like to challenge! And you don't really have to sing so don't be afraid! It is a game only (for now πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ) πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by Yue_ .