Let's write a Story together!!!๐Ÿ˜† Games

Now he sleeps๐Ÿ›Œ

Aww๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Nice story guys!

I think we should publish it and make a movie of it!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Aww๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ Parsa chef

I think we should publish it and make a movie of it!! ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘The adventures of Parsa and ๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

But we need to find a main role for Lawrence too! He started the forum so we need to find something very special. Maybe he is the bodyguard of Parsa because Lawrence is a karate master!! ๐Ÿฅ‹

But we need to find a main role for Lawrence too! He started the forum so we need to find something very special. Maybe he is the bodyguard of Parsa because Lawrence is a karate master!! ๐Ÿฅ‹
Yessssssss!

How to make the movie?

yue yue yue!๐Ÿ˜›
ADD ME!
I WANNA BE A HAPPY MIMI!

Ok so we need to get Lawrence and Mimi in the movie too!! And maybe Roseee because she wants to be a famous movie actress!! What role do you like Mimi?

And Yeeeeep no idea! Maybe we can ask Etienne and he arranges everything for the first PPG movie! ๐Ÿ˜›

We have to ask Lawrence if he likes the story since he started it
โˆž/10 Story. When I will be a father I will tell my kids this story to get them to sleep๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Nah not necessarily. Its Better this way๐Ÿ‘I'm not offended if you don't find a role for me๐Ÿ™ŒBtw thanks for the offerโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

โˆž/10 Story. When I will be a father I will tell my kids this story to get them to sleep๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†
If they donโ€˜t like it, scold them lmao (jk)

Very very very good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Nah not necessarily. Its Better this way๐Ÿ‘I'm not offended if you don't find a role for me๐Ÿ™ŒBtw thanks for the offerโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›
Lawrence is Parsa's bodyguard because Homokillers wants to kidnap him

Ok so we need to get Lawrence and Mimi in the movie too!! And maybe Roseee because she wants to be a famous movie actress!! What role do you like Mimi?

And Yeeeeep no idea! Maybe we can ask Etienne and he arranges everything for the first PPG movie! ๐Ÿ˜›

panda killer!๐Ÿ˜›

PANDA KILLER?