Dreams Anything and everything

No but i remember a dream where i went to a concert and interacted with my bias sorry but its kinda cringe ngl idk πŸ’€πŸ˜­

sos sos

i miss the party

I had a dream where someone cut out my tongue with a knife and I couldn't speak anymore 😰

I couldnt slpeep ao tody i hsnt dreamt

sos sos

I had a dream where someone cut out my tongue with a knife and I couldn't speak anymore 😰
thats scared

I think mine must be crazy
I fly to Berlin one day and a guy from germany said he will give me a big dinner
but he gave me a big potato!
and I was really angry!!!!
so I boom berlin and shouted,"Boom Berlin!Boom Berlin!damn potatoes must be killed!!!!!"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I think mine must be crazy
I fly to Berlin one day and a guy from germany said he will give me a big dinner
but he gave me a big potato!
and I was really angry!!!!
so I boom berlin and shouted,"Boom Berlin!Boom Berlin!damn potatoes must be killed!!!!!"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Mimi are you ok? πŸ™„ You seem little bit stressed from the exam maybe still! πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

And pizzas and tomatoes are more peaceful than big potatoes!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Mimi are you ok? πŸ™„ You seem little bit stressed from the exam maybe still! πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

And pizzas and tomatoes are more peaceful than big potatoes!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Im okay thank uπŸ˜›

Today I dreamt really bad… (ig) so i was at a party then it was night and my mom and sis came to pick me up the party was like in Brambauer and our house in Dortmund then my mom sit there talked with some friends and we went out of the party. My mom was really angry (ig me and my sis had a fight but i dont remember really well). Then i really didnt know where we are and she called my dad and said pick us up and then my dad said something and they ended the call and then my mom rushed and said oh no now we need to take the Airplaneto get home. I was connfused to hear tht and tryed to look when the next bus came but on the internet stand fom brambauer to dortmund it was 500 km (in reallife 12km ig) and then i tryed to find my mom and she was gone. I have the feeling i dreamt another dream but i can just remember my sisters face sleeping next to me on the ground and me on her bed…

Hard to remember the next day as there are many.

Yesterday I had an amazing dream:πŸ˜›
I was going hiking with my chinese friends and I am in shanghai
REMEMBER!I AM IN SHANGHAI!
And we hike for only 3 minutes and we come to Spain and Portugal!!!
And we played happily this time and kick a lot of donkeys?!!!
THESE DONKEYS ARE NOT PARSAAS!
U guys from Spain and Portugal must be happy:
I don't boom Spain and Portugal again like I boom berlin !πŸ˜›πŸ˜›