Dreams Anything and everything

do you remember what you dreamed last night?

No

Si vede che non era un sogno interessante

Si vede che non era un sogno interessante
Probabilmente πŸ˜‚

last night i dreamed i had to show everybody PenPalGate πŸ˜›

last night i dreamed i had to show everybody PenPalGate πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not the ones from last night, but I can remember dreams from very long ago.

yes I also remember some dreams from a long time ago

I always forget them... sadly. Maybe they should make something hat you can store all the dreams πŸ˜ƒ

I always forget them... sadly. Maybe they should make something hat you can store all the dreams πŸ˜ƒ
samee

samee
Indeed. Always wonder what on my mind in my dreams and watch back what i dreamπŸ˜€

I had a dream last night and I can remember EVERY DETAIL except ONE PERSON, it's so infuriating 😭

I had a dream last night and I can remember EVERY DETAIL except ONE PERSON, it's so infuriating 😭
Always so annoying and frustrating. Maybe invent a machine to save all the dreams for later.

I remember pieces of a dream, not the whole dream

Most times I remember some parts of my dreams, but not everything. πŸ™„ And I want to ask a question: do people always dream every night even if you dont know it anymore? πŸ˜΄πŸŒ“πŸŒ‘

And if you day dream often, do you also dream more during the night? πŸ’β€β™€οΈβ­

Most times I remember some parts of my dreams, but not everything. πŸ™„ And I want to ask a question: do people always dream every night even if you dont know it anymore? πŸ˜΄πŸŒ“πŸŒ‘

And if you day dream often, do you also dream more during the night? πŸ’β€β™€οΈβ­

A dream is actually a stream of images, thoughts and feelings that you β€œthink” while you sleep. Dreams can tell you about things that are bothering you about things from the previous day, about your state of mind, or fears and wishes. You could also view a dream as a film of your own thoughts. These thoughts can be things that concern you during the day and continue at night. But the shape is usually completely different than during the day and the processing is identical.

Usually our dreams are full of imaginative images. The images are very real and sometimes very colorful. The images our brains create can be as real as our normal reality. As a result, normal reality is sometimes no longer distinguishable from our dream. This completely refers to Zhuangzi's famous quote: 'Zhiuang Zhou dreamed that he was a butterfly, a butterfly that felt good but did not know that he was Zhuang Zhou. When he woke up, he was Zhuangzi Zhou. But did he dream that he was a butterfly or did the butterfly dream that he was Zhou? That's how real dreams can be or seem to be. Our dreams usually occur during our REM sleep phase. During the REM phase, certain parts of our brain remain active, but we no longer physically participate. The REM sleep phase becomes longer as the night progresses and so our dreams also become longer during the night. At the end of the night, a dream can last fifteen minutes or more. Not the dreams themselves, but the REM phase seems to have a function. If you had no REM sleep for a week, you would be tired, easily irritable, have difficulty absorbing new information and some people would even hallucinate. It seems that REM sleep is a necessary function of our brain. Dreams are not. The function of REM sleep is probably to properly integrate new information into the brain and brain development in general.

these are questions I can't answer. However, I think that if you sleep a lot during the day you are less sleepy at night, and you dream less

Todsy not really i just saw one laier (school) toiletpaper thats it…