This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Do you feel lonely? Anything and everything

Do you feel lonely sometimes? And why?

In wintertime, when it is cold and dark outside!

Wenn überhaupt, dann wenn ich mich großen Menschengruppen (großen Städten) aufhalte...
If at all, then when I am in large groups of people (large cities) ...

I don´t know the feeling of loneliness, not even if I´m on my own. I feel uncomfortable among large groups of people.

i do, even if im surrounded by groups of people i still feel alone thats a horrible feeling

I feel alone most of the time in some way. Online I'm alone and might as well leave everything. Feeling that I am a big liability for making everyone uncomfortable lets me know my time on earth has not made a difference and I'm just in the way.

Definitely no.

on weekends i do... but tmr is school so im happy

I'm used to it. 😌 I wish I did know how to connect with people more. I think America is a very lonely country.

Wenn überhaupt, dann wenn ich mich großen Menschengruppen (großen Städten) aufhalte...
If at all, then when I am in large groups of people (large cities) ...
That's why I don't care too much for crowds.
Deshalb mache ich mir nicht so viel aus Menschenmassen

"I realise more and more that this sensation is 'just' a mirror of my state.
There are moments when I could embrace the whole world and being
part of a huge crowd is simply wonderful. "

I have also meditated in a hall with over 7,500 people. That was
an experience that changed my consciousness forever. However,
I am also sure that my feelings are massively influenced by large
crowds of people and that I am better off avoiding them in certain
situations that are sensitive for me. After all, I don't ride a roller
coaster at any time either... 🙂

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

extremely lonely

i used too, my Father left us when i was a Baby and has had no contact since, now im better as i have a bf who makes me happy 🙂

Always. I have "friends" at school, but they all have a main bestf, so I'm just a backup friend. 🙂:
When I share my problems with them, they go and spill everything to their other friends, so it leaves me alone 🙂)

lately yes 🙁

Yes... almost daily... kinda used to it by now. I have family tho which makes it better

From time to time I feel loneliness . I tend to enjoy life but sometimes I think I need to be alone.

sometime, i think. When i was young, i had known that not everyone could be your friends even if you got along well with them. So i sometimes feel lonely though i am the good student and many classmates want to play with me. I think that the less you like it,the more you need to overcome or enjoy it. When i leave the crowd and others' judgements,i will find a new world.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.