This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Do you feel lonely? Anything and everything

Edit by Riverfield .

I feel less lonely when I'm with myself.

Not anymore, since quite some time.

Yes.

"I realise more and more that this sensation is 'just' a mirror of my state.
There are moments when I could embrace the whole world and being
part of a huge crowd is simply wonderful. "

I have also...

Yes...

Edit by The_Owl .

I do feel lonely when my best friend is absent at school. I try to go out with others but it still feels very hard without her. maybe I got too attached

I do feel lonely when my best friend is absent at school. I try to go out with others but it still feels very hard without her. maybe I got too attached
Hey boy!
You and your friend will see each other again soon, so you won't be lonely, right?

However it's natural to feel lonely when you're away from your best friend.

But a true friend is one who is with you even when you are far away.
namely, The heart, the soul, is with you.

be aware of it. Recognize it.

Then excessive loneliness and painful loneliness will disappear.

Even so, when loneliness gives you bitter and you don't like it, think of this cool me.

Recognize that this cool and cool me exists.

Think about this cool man me.

You will be saved by my coolness too much.

It's because I'm cool. okay?

Hey boy!
You and your friend will see each other again soon, so you won't be lonely, right?

However it's natural to feel lonely when you're away from your best friend.

But a true friend is one who is with you even when you are far away.
namely, The heart, the soul, is with you.

be aware of it. Recognize it.

Then excessive loneliness and painful loneliness will disappear.

hey um, thank you that was nice of you (:
Hey boy!
and btw, I’m a girl 😅😂
thanks for the reply tho, that’s sweet

were you a woman!? sorry! I didn't see your profile so I didn't know!
Also, I didn't look at the picture very well, and because of your short hair and mask, I mistook you for a boy!
sorry! you are a pretty girl! cute girl!

were you a woman!? sorry! I didn't see your profile so I didn't know!
Also, I didn't look at the picture very well, and because of your short hair and mask, I mistook you for a boy!
sorry! you are a pretty girl! cute girl!
no problem 😂 thanks

孤独这个词范围好大~我有很多的朋友,但我认为我的内心是孤独的,我始终打开不了自己的内心去接纳更多的东西

Sometimes I feel very lonely. At school, I only have one or two friends, so I usually stand alone during group activities or free activities, feeling very lonely 😭😭😭 I don't know how to make friends, except for my friends, everyone thinks I am a quiet person. Graduating in just one year, I hope I can make good friends in high school

It's funny that people say they feel lonely when they don't respond in private and will say they want any gender, age or skin color when there's no response yet the message has been seen, I find it really bogus.

I never feel lonely, although I am almost all the time "alone". But actually, I am never: there is my guardian angel as best friend, all the great saints and my Lord. 🙂

To macaronsuki75

No one has to be lonely, but there are people who are offended for no reason. If you ask me to watch Youtube videos, I can't answer at the same time.

To macaronsuki75

No one has to be lonely, but there are people who are offended for no reason. If you ask me to watch Youtube videos, I can't answer at the same time.

You were online several times in 24 hours, you had time to answer to the other people and even on the forum the next day, but no time to answer me. You have to stop taking people for idiots.

to macaronsuki75

Unfortunately, I'm brand new here and don't know when you're online. When I wanted to answer you, it was no longer possible. I hope you feel better soon!

to macaronsuki75

By the way, I also did something different and labeled my photos. I had to go online to do that.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.