This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Do you feel lonely? Anything and everything

to macaronsuki75

Unfortunately, I'm brand new here and don't know when you're online. When I wanted to answer you, it was no longer possible. I hope you feel better soon!

to macaronsuki75

Unfortunately, I'm brand new here and don't know when you're online. When I wanted to answer you, it was no longer possible. I hope you feel better soon!

We were talking and you left without warning, just looking at the first Youtube links. Then, you logged in about 2 hours later and you had seen my links but you didn't say anything while I was online. Ditto the next day, if you saw my links, don't tell me that you didn't have time to answer me if you had time to create new topics or respond to other people.

to macaronsuki75

By the way, I also did something different and labeled my photos. I had to go online to do that.

You were online several times in the span of 24 hours and you saw everything I marked but you chose to ignore what I said. Do you think it's normal that someone doesn't say good night and leaves? Then, you could respond to other people on the forum or in private. As well as creating new topics. What do you want me to do if you ignore my sharing.

to macaronsuki75

You are an expert, but I am not. I am new here. Others don't say "good night" to me either. Is that the norm here? Nevertheless, I am not offended. I've only been here 2 days and don't know my way around. Although you call me names I hope you feel better soon!

to macaronsuki75

You are an expert, but I am not. I am new here. Others don't say "good night" to me either. Is that the norm here? Nevertheless, I am not offended. I've only been here 2 days and don't know my way around. Although you call me names I hope you feel better soon!

Did I insult you? You tell me that you didn't have time to answer but the next day you had time to answer other people. You have no respect for me and I wasn't talking about you when I commented on this subject but about Annika2007 who is a big racist who has no education.

to macaronsuki75

I don't know any Annika2007 and hardly anyone here. You seem to have that problem with many other members too. Give it some thought. I have done nothing wrong and have not disrespected you. For me the topic is over now. Bye!

to macaronsuki75

I don't know any Annika2007 and hardly anyone here. You seem to have that problem with many other members too. Give it some thought. I have done nothing wrong and have not disrespected you. For me the topic is over now. Bye!

What are you talking about ? Of course you are disrespectful. While we were chatting, suddenly you were offline and 2 hours later when you were online you didn't even comment. You find excuses by saying that you were busy when you had time to write to other people and create new topics to comment on the next day... Plus you don't even apologize, that's the upside-down world. I hate liars and don't talk to me anymore because you're the one who quoted my nickname and you're the one looking for shit.

bored now

to macaronsuki75

I'm not surprised that you don't have any friends. You are far too immature and aggressive. Don't take your aggression out on other members. I recommend that if you have a drum set, you drum on it for an hour. That way you can get rid of your aggression. Then go to bed. Good night!

I like to be alone .

to macaronsuki75

I'm not surprised that you don't have any friends. You are far too immature and aggressive. Don't take your aggression out on other members. I recommend that if you have a drum set, you drum on it for an hour. That way you can get rid of your aggression. Then go to bed. Good night!

to macaronsuki75

You are not an angel but a devil. You are just a liar, we were chatting and suddenly you were offline... Then you were online several times... And you had seen my links and my sentences 2 hours later.. Then the next day, you had time to create new topics, to respond to lots of people. You have no education and on top of that you just piss me off. I'd rather not have a friend than talk to someone who is dishonest, who just lies and pretends to be an angel. It took you 5 seconds to answer, but you just ghosted me and wasted hours in the forum. Don't ever talk to me again, you're a monster. You have no heart and you are a selfish person who thinks only of your little person.

I like to be alone .
C'est une psychopathe. Je chattais avec elle, puis d'un coup, elle est partie sans prévenir... 2 heures plus tard, elle était en ligne et avait enfin vu mes messages, ainsi que mes vidéos mais ne m'a pas répondu... Puis le lendemain, elle avait le temps de répondre aux autres et même créer de nouveaux sujets... Elle m'a vraiment pris pour son chien... Et en plus, elle se permet de me citer sur le forum, pour bien chercher la merde... Pour inverser les rôles, elle va me sortir qu'elle était occupée à travailler sur des photos, mais bien sûr... Elle qui a perdu des heures sur le forum à discuter avec pleins de gens... Ce n'est pas abusé ? Je n'ai même pas eu d'excuses de sa part et elle veut me faire croire qu'elle me pardonne pour ce que j'ai dis alors que je ne l'ai jamais traitée, ni dit le font de mes pensées. https://ibb.co/2kTK36T Si j'ai attendu 24 heures, alors qu'elle était tout le temps en ligne avec d'autres et que je l'ai bloqué vu que je n'ai eu aucune réponse, c'est mon droit non ? Je n'ai rien à me reprocher, sûrement qu'elle doit être blonde pour cracher son venin sur moi.

Couldn't you two just DM each other or something? Why showing everybody that both of you are immature...

I like to be alone .
C'est une psychopathe. Je chattais avec elle, puis d'un coup, elle est partie sans prévenir... 2 heures plus tard, elle était en ligne et avait enfin vu mes messages, ainsi que mes vidéos mais ne m'a pas répondu... Puis le lendemain, elle avait le temps de répondre aux autres et même créer de nouveaux sujets... Elle m'a vraiment pris pour son chien... Et en plus, elle se permet de me citer sur le forum, pour bien chercher la merde... Pour inverser les rôles, elle va me sortir qu'elle était occupée à travailler sur des photos, mais bien sûr... Elle qui a perdu des heures sur le forum à discuter avec pleins de gens... Ce n'est pas abusé ? Je n'ai même pas eu d'excuses de sa part et elle veut me faire croire qu'elle me pardonne pour ce que j'ai dis alors que je ne l'ai jamais traitée, ni dit le font de mes pensées. https://ibb.co/2kTK36T Si j'ai attendu 24 heures, alors qu'elle était tout le temps en ligne avec d'autres et que je l'ai bloqué vu que je n'ai eu aucune réponse, c'est mon droit non ? Je n'ai rien à me reprocher, sûrement qu'elle doit être blonde pour cracher son venin sur moi.
Mec, tu as 30 ans et elle est encore plus âgée, ta mère ne t'a pas appris à traiter tout le monde avec respect ? Eh bien, la femme n'a pas répondu à vos messages, quelle est la différence ? Les personnes de votre âge et de son âge veulent avoir une communication normale. Je suis sûr que tu es juste ennuyeux, et elle ne voulait pas te le dire tout de suite. Ne vous attendez même pas à ce qu'elle vous parle après l'avoir chiée devant tout le monde. Grandissez et apprenez le respect, peut-être qu'alors on vous répondra. Personne n'est obligé de vous répondre à moins qu'il ne le veuille, et ce n'est pas parce que quelqu'un ne vous a pas répondu qu'il est définitivement connard.

to macaronsuki75

to macaronsuki75

You are not an angel but a devil. You are just a liar, we were chatting and suddenly you were offline... Then you were online several times... And you had seen my links and my sentences 2 hours later.. Then the next day, you had time to create new topics, to respond to lots of people. You have no education and on top of that you just piss me off. I'd rather not have a friend than talk to someone who is dishonest, who just lies and pretends to be an angel. It took you 5 seconds to answer, but you just ghosted me and wasted hours in the forum. Don't ever talk to me again, you're a monster. You have no heart and you are a selfish person who thinks only of your little person.

I'm sorry for how you were treated, I know one must treat one as they would want to be treated. For you, try to be the rock you need and not depend on others who feel annoyed easily. You are right to want an interaction with other interesting, and giving members, but it's not always as simple as needing someone to be a mother, or take the conversation roll to a stop with a substitute that could be more entertaining than what she had in mind by keeping things moving.

I've made my own point to tell someone when she forgot to tell me goodbye, but she was a great model of sound mind and maturity, even to a risk of being cold hearted. Some people you can never make happy. Such women hold high ideals for themselves and the world in work and all relationships and expect the same from those they spend their time with. I was a baby and made a bunch of people accommodate me, and still do in areas I'm still growing in. I'm almost 39 myself and I think about making her proud of me. Someday maybe I'll talk with her again, but it's been years now and she may have forgotten me.

I would totally "Pick my nose" in public, or flit around like the "Social Butterfly" to completely disregard the other I had just met of The Conversation like many do if I were that kind of person who didn't care.

I'm not a good friend so I'm part of the problem to why I'm lonely.

Couldn't you two just DM each other or something? Why showing everybody that both of you are immature...
This woman is a liar who is venal and poisonous. We were in the middle of discussions and I was sharing Youtube links. She had left without answering and 50 minutes after my last sentence, she was online again but still did not answer me... The next day on the forum, she had time to answer other people and create new topics. She just took me for her dog and she dares to say that she was busy while she responds to everyone even saying that she is an angel. It's a big joke and I can recognize people like her who put people down by saying you don't have a friend. So it's a choice not to keep fake friends who never respond, otherwise I would have easily had fifty fake friends. In Japan, we have a lot of respect for people but we don't like people who display their name when we no longer have contact and there is no excuse from them. I'm sure she's racist like a lot of white people. I won't reply to this subject anymore because it disgusts me.

This has gone way too far.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.