What do you think of America? Anything and everything

In fact, I think I still have some prejudice against the United States, but this may be because I have never really understood it. My impression of the United States is nothing more than: dangerous, developed and rich. Including the Internet, which makes us think so. In China's Kwai or Tiktok, there are many Chinese living in foreign countries, and they usually share their lives there. But sometimes, the information they provide is not completely correct. For example, some time ago, many bloggers warned us: in the United States, do not go out after 8 o'clock.Because American nights are very dangerous! There is even exaggeration: you may be shot while walking on the road!
USA is outrageously dangerous, that is exactly what I am trying to tell @malachi, that you have freedom of carrying assault rifles wherever you go.

I think, that USA is Russia's worst enemy. Is it good or is it bad, I'm not interested in that. I know just one thing: I have to hate America and I hate it.

I think, that USA is Russia's worst enemy. Is it good or is it bad, I'm not interested in that. I know just one thing: I have to hate America and I hate it.
Russia wants to be the enemy of America to play it's game of power with the big three nations.

Hegemonism.(it's plain to see)

exactly the same as Chinese people do,anyway we don't have reasons to like America

generally what do you think of China there(just curious)

exactly the same as Chinese people do,anyway we don't have reasons to like America
yeah ! 真的hen 之入骨好吧,sui ran you xie shi hou wo jue de ri ben geng ying gai bei 千刀 wan gua . 加密通话,靠你来翻译了:) wo pa bei ju bao . 这样就不能继续ma ren 了

Be careful what you say
Else what? You'll make an illegal blocus around our house and threaten to block our debit card? kek

America is a name for North and South America (Central America being an invention, I won't mention it for it belongs to North America), and the country you live in doesn't even have a proper name for United States can apply to several countries in Americas. So let's call it the nameless country for now.
As for what I think of this nameless country: It's a joke and a very bad one since it's also a cancer that is destroying, with the help of traitors in "western countries" the Occident in many ways.
For instance by being arrogant, like mentionned, which ironically prove that you can use the arrogance of another country (China) to get over its ressources and wealth (Opium wars), yet not learn to be humble and warry of other powers in order to avoid such fate for yourself like the behaviour of some of its citizens here shows it.
Else, well, people there are poisoned and their food taste like bleach, but the worse is that not only the nameless country feeds its people shit, but it also export and use its soft power to poison others. Same for debilitating others cultures with insipid and empty content for mentally challenged people, or with various crappy laws on freedom (of the riches) that fucks up everything that was more or less working properly until now.

It's also a place that impose its will through threat and illegal manoeuvres like blocus that will create starving in some countries, or support to some multinational that will just mess up with water supplies in other places, or creating laws that have to be respected by anyone except... that nameless country.

My hope is that "America" like you call it will get erased from the map soon, and that from its ashes eventually will emerge something saner, with actual cultures and stuff to add to humanity, instead of stuff to remove. That would be best not only for the world, but for the citizen of "America" as well, and especially from latin America, since they might get the government of their choice, finally - be it good or bad.

India is weak but America is one of the most powerful countries in the world
It's falling. India is, at the moment, on the rise and BRICS are now ahead of the "West" on some points.

Edited by Lianshen .

wo 痕 this suo wei de 超级大国。枪兴管束 their de yi shi xingtai.漂亮 🍎舅shi 屎。wo 艹尼玛 sb 丑🍎

wo 痕 this suo wei de 超级大国。枪兴管束 their de yi shi xingtai.漂亮 🍎舅shi 屎。wo 艹尼玛 sb 丑🍎
谜语人是吧(

I've been told off enough by South American people cause I was refering of the USA as America. America is a continent, not a country. I think I can forgive this mistake made by a 16-year-old person, but please, try to be careful when you create a topic, cause there is an ambiguity.

Right I wish there was a real more passinate name for the United States of America. Even Mexico has the words, United States of Mexico originating from their own place! So we can't just be the United States too! We have an imaginary woman named America who also is called the Goddess of Liberty. The USA is a motherland style country. So America fits the description.

Be careful what you say
This displays arrogancy.
He means by this he wants us to be respectful.

This country is a total shithole. I lived in the US for three years in New York. Didn't see anything good except sea fishing on a Sunday. A country filled with black criminals and you can get shot by a schoolboy because I looked at him obliquely. On 42nd Street in Manhattan, a black teenager tried to sell me a dose of heroin. When I told him "I don't do drugs" and tried to walk away, he pointed a gun at me and said, "You don't want a dose? Maybe you want a bullet. " и
forced me to give him $20 for the dose. It was 1998. Why should I love this country? For the wars it's waging? For destroying people in these wars to benefit the capital it gets from these wars?
The United States is a terrorist country working in other people's territories with other people's hands. When I tried to contact business during my presence, I was slowed down by the Americans themselves saying - America is for Americans. We are the hegemon. We rule the world and we will rule the world.
This is the philosophy of conventional fascism.
And it is not worth doing business with this country lest you run the risk of getting shit all over yourself.

Right I wish there was a real more passinate name for the United States of America. Even Mexico has the words, United States of Mexico originating from their own place! So we can't just be the United States too! We have an imaginary woman named America who also is called the Goddess of Liberty. The USA is a motherland style country. So America fits the description.
Isn't she rather called Columbia..? If so, historically/culturally, she's the personification of the whole New World no matter what your country tries to say, just like the name "America". As for Liberty, it's a goddess way older than your country.

Isn't she rather called Columbia..? If so, historically/culturally, she's the personification of the whole New World no matter what your country tries to say, just like the name "America". As for Liberty, it's a goddess way older than your country.
The continent called as Novus Mundus but then either Ringmann or Waldseemüller, renamed it as America, feminizing the Latin form of Vespucci's given name, Americus. Columbus was not clever enough to earn all the credits. There is no connection with the Roman goddess Libertas. Both stories are way older than the country.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.