What do you think of America? Anything and everything

Be careful what you say

A country who likes to destroy another ones, flex it's muscles and of course destroy communism, you had NO business in Greneda or Vietnam. You are arrogant that 'oh my country is the most powerful' in reality it's not.

Be careful what you say
This displays arrogancy.

India is weak but America is one of the most powerful countries in the world

India is weak but America is one of the most powerful countries in the world
Will you stop displaying arrogancy?

Be careful what you say
This displays arrogancy.
Same for Chinese who repeat that warning,

USA!! USA!! USA!!

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Happy 4th of July

USA!! USA!! USA!!
Again, will you guys stop displaying arrogancy?

Well, it's hard question, because what we mean by "America"? For me, outsider, just casual mustached Polish sarmatian:

Im grateful for many things from USA. Their Christmas (its very climatic and all that consumptionism in it have it's own charm too). Culture, like older movies, western motives, and I also appreciate their sense of... Uhm. Their role of earth gendarme? Of course they aim in their own interests, and that's just we have sometimes (or often) similar interests... So that's the reason.
Of course there was some situations when they were making wars, without greater sense, and with dealing suffering for many innocent people, and I don't like it.

It's also the place, where freedom is still important matter, it's like one of the most important principles, since the foundation (I mean, after slavery). If it's not very visible in politics, its visible in people and SOME politics, because... Maybe im wrong, but USA is rather group of smaller countries, isn't it? I mean states.

Well, what I don't like, is the fact that USA is also the place where leftist ideologies are so strong, it can influence other countries, and... Well, I don't like anything what I consider as something unmoral. But well, in free and so big country, with so many cultures and nations, it's just normal I think.

And I believe that some years ago it was more attractive place to... To choose it as living place, than now. Maybe it will change again, we will see, because whole world is generally transforming into something... Well. Disturbing.

if America is so into "freedom" then why do they base laws off one groups religion and enforce into onto others

if America is so into "freedom" then why do they base laws off one groups religion and enforce into onto others

Like what, for example?

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Happy 4th of July

Thank you! We had yet another birthday in this world.

In fact, I think I still have some prejudice against the United States, but this may be because I have never really understood it. My impression of the United States is nothing more than: dangerous, developed and rich. Including the Internet, which makes us think so. In China's Kwai or Tiktok, there are many Chinese living in foreign countries, and they usually share their lives there. But sometimes, the information they provide is not completely correct. For example, some time ago, many bloggers warned us: in the United States, do not go out after 8 o'clock.Because American nights are very dangerous! There is even exaggeration: you may be shot while walking on the road!

Well, it's hard question, because what we mean by "America"? For me, outsider, just casual mustached Polish sarmatian:

Im grateful for many things from USA. Their Christmas (its very climatic and all that consumptionism in it have it's own charm too). Culture, like older movies, western motives, and I also appreciate their sense of... Uhm. Their role of earth gendarme? Of course they aim in their own interests, and that's just we have sometimes (or often) similar interests... So that's the reason.
Of course there was some situations when they were making wars, without greater sense, and with dealing suffering for many innocent people, and I don't like it.

It's also the place, where freedom is still important matter, it's like one of the most important principles, since the foundation (I mean, after slavery). If it's not very visible in politics, its visible in people and SOME politics, because... Maybe im wrong, but USA is rather group of smaller countries, isn't it? I mean states.

Well, what I don't like, is the fact that USA is also the place where leftist ideologies are so strong, it can influence other countries, and... Well, I don't like anything what I consider as something unmoral. But well, in free and so big country, with so many cultures and nations, it's just normal I think.

And I believe that some years ago it was more attractive place to... To choose it as living place, than now. Maybe it will change again, we will see, because whole world is generally transforming into something... Well. Disturbing.

I think that America isn't really a union of nations, people don't get involved in their local politics anymore and have started relying on the easy life and having things given by the leaders at the presidential level. It represents our democratic voting system still. The "Electoral College" which counts each individual "State's" votes are becoming unpopular and the leftists have been asking for it's end and have everybodys' votes be counted as one nation during national elections.

Yes, you're right

In fact, I think I still have some prejudice against the United States, but this may be because I have never really understood it. My impression of the United States is nothing more than: dangerous, developed and rich. Including the Internet, which makes us think so. In China's Kwai or Tiktok, there are many Chinese living in foreign countries, and they usually share their lives there. But sometimes, the information they provide is not completely correct. For example, some time ago, many bloggers warned us: in the United States, do not go out after 8 o'clock.Because American nights are very dangerous! There is even exaggeration: you may be shot while walking on the road!
The drug problem in our country is allowed to come through the borders without enough control. So it influences many people who turn to drug addiction and are a problem to society.

For me America is a great continent, and USA are too. USA are a great and attractive country! And they have so much things I'm thankful for! Like for exemple Netflix where I can watch a my kdramas and stranger things. Like the Marvel which is one of my fav studio. And American are so popular, I mean everybody know peoples like Ariana grande (I know her same if I'm not listening to her songs). Okay they're bad and strange people but in EVERY country they're fools, idiots, extremists. I mean don't attack USA like this everybody is not idiots lol every countries have bad things but you can stay proud of your country

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.