Tell me the best quote you’ve heard Anything and everything

"Remember that life is like a mirror: she smiles at you if you look at her smiling"
-Jim Morrison

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"
-Gandhi

“Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything’s possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time. You try to walk in the light.” -legends by Marie Lu

“Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything’s possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time. You try to walk in the light.” -legends by Marie Lu

"Words are our most inexhaustible source of Magic"
- Albus Dumbledore from DH (Or you can also say JK Rowling wrote this quote as Dumbledore is a fictional character)

"Unexpected Friends are the Best Ones"
"When in doubt, taco to a friend 🌮"
"When life gives you lemons, spend them making lemonades with fridnds"

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

by William W. Purkey

Friends are like stars, you can not see them every time but you know, there always there for you!

"To forget someone you onced loved
Is like-
Trying to remember someone you never met"

"Everything happens for a reason"
"Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different question paper."
"Worrying is like standing outside with an umbrella and waiting for the rain.".
And a quote from Albert Einstein: "There are many ways to happiness. One of them is stop whining."

“Being unique is better than being normal”
- Me 🤭

I think I'd miss you , even if we are never met ❤️

"Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” – Michael Scott

When we fall in love, we don't love the other person, we love the idea we have of the other person

"The music is not in the notes, but the silence in between," - Mozart

"Don't let idiots ruin your day."

"United we stand Divided we fall" John Dickson

Your never wrong to do the right thing

"Life is the most difficult exam.Many fail cause they try to copy other people not realizing that everyone has a different question paper".
I think this one is really beautiful.🤩🤩🤩
I have one last:
"The prettiest smile hides the most secrets.The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears and the kindest heart has felt the most pain".
It's just....WOW

“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination”.
“Distance means nothing when someone means everything”.