Tell me the best quote you’ve heard Anything and everything

Ill start

Don’t tell me sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon 🌙

If life gives you lemons, ask life how long they are durable. Otherwise you will have a bunch of rotting lemons. That wouldnt be what anyone wants. And by the way, what kind of life is that, running around handing out lemons? Thats really strange. Shouldnt you call the police on that?

"The advantage of wisdom is that you can play dumb. The opposite is more difficult." Kurt Tucholsky
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" Einstein

"Never stop learning because life never stops teaching"

"It's a metaphor. See: you put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing."
- Augustus Waters
Author: John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

"It's a metaphor. See: you put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing."
- Augustus Waters

Can you explain this quote?

- Augustus Waters

Can you explain this quote?
Augustus Waters, the character of "The Fault in our Stars" explains the cigarettes are a metaphor—he stays in close contact with the carcinogenic cigarettes, but never lights them, simply keeping them between his teeth. ... Metaphorically, the cigarettes become a means through which Augustus gains a sense of control over his cancer.

If I don’t burn if you don’t burn if we don’t burn How will the light vanquish the darkness?

"We may regard the present state of the universe as the effect of its past and the cause of its future. An intellect which at any given moment knew all of the forces that animate nature and the mutual positions of the beings that compose it, if this intellect were vast enough to submit the data to analysis, could condense into a single formula the movement of the greatest bodies of the universe and that of the lightest atom; for such an intellect nothing could be uncertain and the future just like the past would be present before its eyes."

Pierre-Simon de Laplace

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.”
Jesus Christ

"Enjoy every little moment of your life"

"The verb "to love" can be conjugated at all times, but conjugated in the future it makes you dream, and conjugated in the past it makes you cry."

Hi

„Don‘t waste your time (life) living someone else’s life“ - Steve Jobs

"No pain no gain" thats what i used as motivation during workout

'Some of my best friends never spoke a word to me. But I understand them anyway.'
Equino.de

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”

- Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter series ;D