Are you scared about something that doesn't appears scary to the others ? Anything and everything

I am afraid of strong wind, when I am cycling and the wind is pushing me away, I pray the wind will stop at the next corner

chickens (crazy because my family used to raise chickens) and rice. Rice reminds me of maggots.

Dogs!!!

All types of insects😁

screamers, they give me heart attacks
(╥﹏╥)

I'm afraid of ants, cockroaches, spiders, dogs and other types of insects and animals
I would also like to add one more thing - Losing A Friend
Yup, that's what scares me the most

All of the insects 😨

Caterpillars, worms, centipedes, cockroches.

Well it's strange but I have philophobia : I'm terrified by love. Any kind of love : romantic, platonic... It's really annoying in social life :')

And this emoji 🙂
Don't laugh, it is so scary I'm sure it is a psychopath ToT

Edit by EloBlue .

Not really 'scary', but I find it hard to eat any kind of food that looks like a face of an animal or humans. It just feels like I'm cracking those innocent faces and chewing their sculls. the other day my sister made some gingerbread man, and I couldn't really try it.
The weirdest part is, I'm mostly OK with eating a fish head or any part of an actual animal. It's just baked things that give me the problem.

I fear that I'm not afraid of anything specifically... :v

I'm afraid of liars, especially when they lie without a reason. Then ok, spiders, snakes and needles.
spiders are gross and so are needles but snakes?
snakes are cool!!

also im afraid of myself and what i can do to someone... :'{

I'm scared of moths, although it's more disgust than being scared