Do you consider yourself beautiful/handsome? Anything and everything

Maybe it's a strange question, but interesting

No, I'm way too far from considering myself handsome. There are always superlatives in the sense of beauty. The most handsome is always more handsome than me. Therefore I rather stay out of the scala than being somewhere on it. After some age, mirrors are mean. 😊

Not even close, but try not to think about it!

I do not see myself as beautiful, I think that the good genes in the family only passed on my siblings but completely skipped me (looking at family pictures). but the thing that hurt the most was the moment on a party where everyone was taking group pictures, and when I asked to be in one I saw how irritated they looked when they reluctantly said oke. of course it had a lot of impact on my self esteem, but I have 3 good friends that support me so I'm staying positive 🙂

Everyone should do that, however I personally do not consider myself as a handsome guy at all. Not even cute.

nope

ugly as hell (me)

well my instinct goes 'yes' but I feel realy uncomfortable saying that

Well, I think not at all, but my girlfriend say that I'm the most handsome of the world.

I'm so lucky!

I don't consider I'm beautiful , but sometimes I find myself cutey😊

As for myself, sometimes I think I'm beautiful ( if not beautiful, then pretty at least ). But you know, mirrors upset sometimes 😅

No, not really; my family and friends say I am, but can we really trust their opinions? 😂
However sometimes I’ll look in the mirror and think, damn I look good but that isn’t because of my features, it’ll probably be about what I’m wearing.

Edit by lemondrop .

I don't consider myself handsome but I know a lot of people told me I'm cute and for me it's two different things when you are beautiful people wants to hang out with you or date you (or anything else XD) on the contrary when you're cute people just wants to cuddle you.

When I don't have a fight with the mirror, then yes, I can consider myself pretty😊😅

My grandmother tells me all of the time that I'm young and handsome single man 😂

When I don't have a fight with the mirror, then yes, I can consider myself pretty😊😅
Hahaha, yeah, these mirrors are so mean sometimes

absolutely no 😂

Emmm...

Edit by Sabri.KC .