Do you support gay rights? Anything and everything

It shouldn`t bother us.This is a private business of each person

There is nothing wrong whit gay's so I support their rights.
But I don't like it when Guys act like the're a women.

I do support gay rights 🙂
I would like that they could get married. A love between 2 people from the same sex is the same than between a woman and a man.
I agree 🙂

Sure !! 😃

Why should there be different rights for different kind of people?

I do support their rights, I mean, why not?

I think there should no have special right for gay people. They should have the same as hetero people should have. This is not a question of supporting or not. Let's say that I want them to be normal citizens in every country.

But I'm against gay marriage. Marriage is a religious-based thing, even if now we have civil marriage.
& religions are against it. I don't have to make them change. religion are not laws & don't have to be fair.

So even civil marriage should be forbidden to gay people. Just for a question of tradition. But something with exactly the same right should exist for the gay community.

They should have the same rights like other people. But their behaviour isn't normal. I mean the 'colorful parades' what the hell is that? I'm not jumping thru the street in strange costume singing 'i'm hetero tralalalala'. They make me sick sometimes.
All in all I think they shouldn't have special rights. They shouldn't adopt children. It would make the kid stalked.

They should have the same rights like other people. But their behaviour isn't normal. I mean the 'colorful parades' what the hell is that? I'm not jumping thru the street in strange costume singing 'i'm hetero tralalalala'. They make me sick sometimes.
All in all I think they shouldn't have special rights. They shouldn't adopt children. It would make the kid stalked.
I totally agree with you !

In My Religion, Homosexuality Is Told To Be Wrong.

But I Support Gay Rights Because:

Reason 1: I Think That People Should Be Able To Be With Whoever They Want To Be With, Because There Is No Stopping One's Love For Another.

Reason 2: I Think It's Horrible That Some Straight People Are So Mean To Gay People, And Will Actually Cause Them To Attempt Suicide. Alot Of Straight People Think That Homosexuality Is Something One Chooses, But No One Would Chose To Be Hated And Picked On.

Reason 3: A Person Is A Person, Whether They Are Gay, Straight, Black, White, Purple, Rainbow, Tall, Short, Fat, Skinny, Or Anything Else.

I have been raised to see homosexuality as a sin, a sick and perverse deviancy of mankind. However, just as from many other beliefs and opinions that were poured in me and kept me firmly tied to the conservatism - I broke free of that teaching, that view that had been strongly pushed upon me. It was long time before I started being friends with gay, bisexual, transgender people that I realized that they are the same as me, just as people who have different skin/hair/eye colour. So I accepted them just as they are and never ever have I demanded of a person to change because they did not please me.~

Nowadays I am supporter of LGBT rights and proud to be a friend of many people who find themselves in those categories, as well as part of LGBT myself. There is nothing wrong with any of these "characteristics", should I put them this way.
I wholeheartedly agree with the following post:

I do support the gay rights. I don't think they're any different from the so-called "normal" people, cos there are NO normal people in the first place. Everyone's unique. It's the individual's choice. They can like whomever they want to.
Honestly I do not mind if they parade and proudly show themselves just as they are. It's their right and I strongly believe that no one should cut off that day in the year that is meant for them/us.

I am very proud of the countries that allow gay marriage and very ashamed of the countries such as the one I live in that do not care, simply put, about those people in the society and breed more 'haters'. I hope that one day we will all walk free.

As for adoption, I believe that two mothers or two fathers are better than no parents at all.

Edit by Amoian .

They can do whatever they want, not like it affects me.

Yeah.Being gay doesnt make them any different except they like their own sex and behave a bit differently.But doesnt mean they should be deprived of their rights.They can love whoever they want and learn to live as a normal society..
Its our differences what makes us unique.So we just gotta learn to deal with it.

I tolerate it, but, in my opinion, it's against to the nature. And they absolutly shouldn't have a right to have children. We just can't change human destiny.

I totally support them, and I think they should be able to adopt a kid. I mean, why they shouldn't?

support it. They're people, too. They deserve for a love. 🙂

All of you Polish girls except for Sunny96, shame on you! ,,It's not normal", what is normal? For me it's not normal to walk on the street with funny cross to pracy a virgin that had a child given her by God- but OK those people have right to do it.A little bit of tolerance girls.

I totally support them, and I think they should be able to adopt a kid. I mean, why they shouldn't?
I agree with this so yes I support.