»Lir Elhan« ... an Avatar Everyday life and customs

__________________________________________________________Lir_Elhan Avatar__________

I like to thank each & everyone who have given me their time and
attention ones in a while. I truely wish everyone

Health & Happiness
Love & Light

michael

Edited by RESOLVE .

Flying away on the eve of my birthday. Is this a sign? 😅️

we are all in the same situation. Stop here forever or go away? Age, health, happiness, unhappiness, work commitments, study, perhaps don't have much to do with it. Sooner or later the moment comes when we feel the need to leave.

Flying away on the eve of my birthday. Is this a sign? 😅️
We will have to organize a party for Etienne's birthday🥳

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

You are really an idol , a man who always wants to be "better", and learn.

You teached us that it is never too late🙂

And we only live once.

So we are here to live what they want , either learning , or having fun untill the last second...🙂

Thank you Micheal, for being in my life 🌹

You are really an idol , a man who always wants to be "better", and learn.

You teached us that it is never too late🙂

And we only live once.

So we are here to live what they want , either learning , or having fun untill the last second...🙂

Thank you Micheal, for being in my life 🌹

Parsa always finds the right words. We can learn from those who are 91 years old, but also from those who are 13 years old.

A "Chiranjivi" can't be dying. Especially in this " Kali Yuga." This is just a short a line with giant message in the background.

It is very sad if you are leaving Michael. 😔 A lot now happens on PPG and it is very difficult how to deal with that. I hope that you have a very nice future with everything and that your wishes always come true. ⭐⭐⭐

🌺🌺🌸🌸 for you

I'm going to miss Michael's perspectives, he had a quote for every occasion

Many popular members left us:
Arabian princess,azmin and daniel got banned (hopefully) and now he will go away too

Arabian princess,azmin and daniel got banned (hopefully) and now he will go away too

It is very difficult because you chat a long time with people and it is nice and they all disappear suddenly. And all got banned the persons you mentioned. I find it very difficult. 🙁

Lir_Elhan is different because he is not banned because he only did good here and helped a lot of persons and was always kind and nice. It is very sad he leaves too. There are so many changes it is difficult to deal with it.

Daniel?

Daniel?
Yes

Thank you very much Michael for your message and the questions. 🙏 🌸 They are very difficult questions and I don't understand the first question.

But I understand the second question. I was thinking like ok I get new friends online too and it is the same like friends from school or other friends. But that hurts if more than three friends from here go away suddenly and you trust things but the trust is broken (i hope that is the right word) because they are banned. 🙁 And the problems on the forum with fights were feeling like also from the normal world even if it was between others and not me. But I told some friends in private messages why and that I have difficulties with that. I am more sensitive for some things than normal people and I cant help that yet. 🙇‍♀️

I understand now Roseee🌹 who said on the forum that friends from the normal world are the most important. And other friends on PPG said the same private to me that things in the normal world outside the internet are always the most important and that online is like a movie that you see and can also be in but it is not the same as the real world. But if you did not know that first it can really hurt a lot. That is a mistake and I apologize for that. ⭐⭐

But there are some people I chat with now here and they are really special for me. And I dont want to make that less important because it is online. That is not a mistake I think. 🙄🙄 So it is maybe different sometimes too and I also learned that. 🌻🌻

Dear Michael! I understand now what you mean with what you wrote for me. Thank you very much for that but also for everything what you have done for us. 🙏🙏⭐ You are always so patient and kind. I remember a lot of wise lessons and also very kind chats. 😊 Thank you very much and you are always welcome if you come back on PPG!! ❤️ from yue 🌺🌺🌸🌸

Sorry I dont speak latin but we can choose it optional next year, but it is not compulsory. But I think I understand the first quote and the explanation of the second quote because it is like Buddhist karma. If you do good and you really mean it, good also happens in your life. 🍀🍀🍀⭐

Do you write the book in English? And what kind of book is it? Sorry i am curious!!😊😊

Thank you for your message Michael! 🧙‍♂️ Sorry I wrote so late back but i was with friends in the centre because we have a school party in our aula soon because it is the end of the school year almost.

I did not know that yet what you explain sorry. We get education about that but not now!! I am happy that it is not this year because it is not so comfortable. I like other topics more now. 😬😬😵‍💫 But we have first vacation soon!! 🥳🏖️🎉

Is your book about PPG? 📘 I am very curious what you write in the chapter!! 😛 😛 I dont know so many Italian words but only like ciao and gelato but that is not the title of your book i think!! 🤭🤭