πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ Father day special πŸ₯°πŸ₯³ Everyday life and customs

Hi everybody! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Today it is father's day in my country. So let's make a special for all fathers and also for all future fathers! So if you are a dad, if you want to become a dad or if you have a dad: this forum is for you! ❣️❣️

Maybe you can share:

- If you have a dad: a nice story about your dad or what you like about your dad?
- If you have a dad: How do you celebrate father's day?
- Future dads: what kind of dad do you want to be?
- If you are a dad: what you think is good advice for later dads?

And father's day is also about all persons who are LIKE a real dad too for you.

🌸🌸 Anything nice is welcome in this forum post!! ⭐⭐

Edited by Yue_ .

Mine is already past away. So, i make this day a "catday" for my cats.😻🐈🐈

But for all the fathers... lets you feel special and enjoy all the sweets and love you get this day πŸ§‘β€βš–οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©β€οΈ

We always celebrate father's day by going to a Chinese restaurant which he likes a lot. And we buy small gifts. πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸŽ

⭐ And a nice story about my dad is one time i got hit on my bike by a car. I was ok but my bike was damaged a bit. And after I got home my dad went away fast. So we didnt know his plan. But he came back with two boxes of strawberry because that is my favourite fruit. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Maybe you can share:
- If you have a dad: a nice story about your dad or what you like about your dad?
- If you have a dad: How do you celebrate father's day?
- Future dads: what kind of dad do you want to be?
- If you are a dad: what you think is good advice for later dads?

For all fathers (and future fathers):
Every day is already a special day.... Your partner and kids loved you every day. And thats the best gift 🎁 what you can have as a father.

OMG! Today, in Italy, we don't celebrate father's day but it's my father's birthday, no wayyπŸ€©πŸ˜ƒ

OMG! Today, in Italy, we don't celebrate father's day but it's my father's birthday, no WayyπŸ€©πŸ˜ƒ
Congratulation with your father. Hope you have a present for him 🎁🎁

Yes, I do. It's a T-shirt of one of it's favorite moviesπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘•

Yes, I do. It's a T-shirt of one of it's favorite moviesπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘•
Don't forget to say he's the best dad 😁

Sorry that he passed away Daniel. But you can maybe have a candle for him on this day! πŸ•―οΈ

Congratulations with the birthday of your dad Lawrence!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ€πŸŽŠ

Etienne, Lir_Elhan and Pennerossa are you dads? And do you have maybe a cool memory or do you celebrate today or on another day? I am really curious, but is maybe not polite to ask! Sorry!! 🀭🀭

I am also very curious about other countries maybe Parsa, Mimi, Rose and Miss_Penpal have traditions on father's day or special moments with their dads? Also anyone else reading the forum: please share anything you want about dads and father's day (nice stories or traditions or anything you like). πŸ™‚

Sorry that he passed away Daniel. But you can maybe have a candle for him on this day! πŸ•―οΈ

Etienne, Lir_Elhan and Pennerossa are you dads? And do you have maybe a cool memory or do you celebrate today or on another day? I am really curious, but is maybe not polite to ask! Sorry!! 🀭🀭

I am also very curious about other countries maybe Parsa, Mimi, Rose and Miss_Penpal have traditions on father's day or special moments with their dads? Also anyone else reading the forum: please share anything you want about dads and father's day (nice stories or traditions or anything you like). πŸ™‚

Okay my turn yue !

Our dad day is kinda arabic, when "Ali" was born .... i dont know much about it Yue... im sorry.

I dont follow arabics πŸ€ͺ just persian😎

Dad? No

Thank you Yue_ i wil do that πŸ•―οΈβ€οΈ

Nope not a dad πŸ™‚ but it is Father's day today in France, too

Nope not a dad πŸ™‚ but it is Father's day today in France, too
I think you would be a awesome father. πŸ₯°πŸ€— Your a great and honest person πŸ‘πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Thank you all!! πŸ™πŸ™

Pennarossa you are always man of few words!! That is very funny!! 🀭🀭 But I think if you become a dad that you speak more than your baby because it is so cute!! πŸ˜›

And Etienne I was surprised because I thought you would be a dad of maybe 2 or 3 kids! I picture that because you are very patient and my dad is also patient.

Sorry I forgot a post for mother's day but i was not yet a member at that moment! πŸ™‚ Anybody with nice stories to share about moms or dads you are welcome to post!! That would be very nice to read!! 😊😊

Thank you all!! πŸ™πŸ™

Pennarossa you are always man of few words!! That is very funny!! 🀭🀭 But I think if you become a dad that you speak more than your baby because it is so cute!! πŸ˜›

And Etienne I was surprised because I thought you would be a dad of maybe 2 or 3 kids! I picture that because you are very patient and my dad is also patient.

Sorry I forgot a post for mother's day but i was not yet a member at that moment! πŸ™‚ Anybody with nice stories to share about moms or dads you are welcome to post!! That would be very nice to read!! 😊😊

3 Kids?

Thank you all!! πŸ™πŸ™

I Just realized that I was on PPG for longer than you. I thought you were here from like 2-3 monthsπŸ™ƒNah fr, Ur very espansiveπŸ‘

Mother's day at least is different depending on the country. I wished my mom a happy mother's day 1 or 2 weeks in advance this year, because of that πŸ™ƒ

A question though: Is father's day as popular/important as mother's day elsewhere? It doesn't seem to be at all in France and I myself never wished it to my paternal, except when we made stuff at school.