🥸🥸 Father day special 🥰🥳 Everyday life and customs

Sorry that he passed away Daniel. But you can maybe have a candle for him on this day! 🕯️

Congratulations with the birthday of your dad Lawrence!! 🎂🎀🎊

Etienne, Lir_Elhan and Pennerossa are you dads? And do you have maybe a cool memory or do you celebrate today or on another day? I am really curious, but is maybe not polite to ask! Sorry!! 🤭🤭

I am also very curious about other countries maybe Parsa, Mimi, Rose and Miss_Penpal have traditions on father's day or special moments with their dads? Also anyone else reading the forum: please share anything you want about dads and father's day (nice stories or traditions or anything you like). 🙂

In Canada we just give gifts to our fathers, we don't have any special tradition.
I remember making a card for my father when I was younger, it said: Best father inside, and when you opened it there was a mirror. He still has it!

Mother's day at least is different depending on the country. I wished my mom a happy mother's day 1 or 2 weeks in advance this year, because of that 🙃

A question though: Is father's day as popular/important as mother's day elsewhere? It doesn't seem to be at all in France and I myself never wished it to my paternal, except when we made stuff at school.

Hi Lianshen!! For us in my country mother's day is first and later comes father's day (today). But both are the same important. But now we must have only child day so we must get that soon!! 🙄 🙏🙏

And a very nice gift Miss_Penpal! That was really nice (also that he kept it)!! 💞💞

OMG! Today, in Italy, we don't celebrate father's day but it's my father's birthday, no wayy🤩😃
祝你的爸爸生日快乐,那肯定是一个美好的一天

祝你的爸爸生日快乐,那肯定是一个美好的一天
Oh thank youu😃☺️哦谢谢你😃☺️
(I Just used a translator I don't speak chinese)