This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

🌙Eid Ul Adha ☪︎ Everyday life and customs

I know in slaighterhouses its forbidden to stress e.g. pigs before killing them with electronic high voltage shocks because they found out its not good for the meat quality (Stress hormones)
I dont care about pigs 😂 Really, my heart feels no pain for their torture

I know in slaighterhouses its forbidden to stress e.g. pigs before killing them with electronic high voltage shocks because they found out its not good for the meat quality (Stress hormones)
why

why
Were not allowed to eat pigs, anyways, theyre very filthy animals

They taste good and arent slaught dirty

They taste good and arent slaught dirty
Do u know what pigs eat?

We DO NOT slaughter in bathtubs etc this is just a myth

In your place maybe, but I assure you that this has and does still exist in France... It surely not a majority, so that it is clear, but it is an existing practice.

Professional?! You mean tortuous deaths etc, If u see Muslims slaughtering animals, u wouldnt believe that the animals are actually animals, theyre so calm , in those slaughterhouses, the animals are going crazy, and they hurt the poor animals
This, however, is largely a myth. Many slaughterhouse in Europe are still having bad practices, but the Halal ones? It's still far behind...

Do u know what pigs eat?
You obviously don't know what a pig is, for it actually is a very clean animal... The interdiction in Islam and Judaism has more to do with sanitary reasons in an ancient world, which are obsoletes nowadays.

Edited by Lianshen .

We DO NOT slaughter in bathtubs etc this is just a myth

In your place maybe, but I assure you that this has and does still exist in France... It surely not a majority, so that it is clear, but it is an existing practice.

Professional?! You mean tortuous deaths etc, If u see Muslims slaughtering animals, u wouldnt believe that the animals are actually animals, theyre so calm , in those slaughterhouses, the animals are going crazy, and they hurt the poor animals
This, however, is largely a myth. Many slaughterhouse in Europe are still having bad practices, but the Halal ones? It's still far behind...

Do u know what pigs eat?
You obviously don't know what a pig is, for it actually is a very clean animal... The interdiction in Islam and Judaism has more to do with sanitary reasons in an ancient world, which are obsoletes nowadays.
maybe u haven't heard but, pigs eat their own poop, a behavior known as coprophagy, they're also known for rolling in mud
If a pig is hungry, it won’t hesitate to eat feces

Omg poor animals it’s just awful
Are u a vegetarian?
i was

Are u a vegetarian?
i was
I feel so bad for ur past self XD
How can people manage life without meat???

Are u a vegetarian?
i was
I feel so bad for ur past self XD
How can people manage life without meat???
there are a lot of alternatives,we are not in 1330 anymore
i was from 3 to 10 years old

maybe u haven't heard but, pigs eat their own poop, a behavior known as coprophagy, they're also known for rolling in mud
Rabbit is halal and eats feces as well (it's part of their biology and they wouldn't survive without it). In fact, most of farmed animals inevitably consume their own feces at a moment or another. Similarly, the so cute koala also eats poop , especially when it's a baby (from its mother) in order to develop its microbiote.

Many species roll themselves in mud too, often, it can be to fight against insects' bites, but in case of the pork specifically, it's to prevent from overheating as pig doesn't sweat like humans and doesn't pant like dogs. It's also a way to prevent sunburn. There is nothing dirty there actually..
In the wild, porks also are very clean animals and separate very well their feces from other activities (eg. sleep or eat).

Moreover, what about arabs drinking camel's urine and indonesians making and drinking coffee made of palm civet's poop?
Also, kind remember that almost everyone of us is born very close to our mother's shit.

Rabbit is halal and eats feces as well (it's part of their biology and they wouldn't survive without it). In fact, most of farmed animals inevitably consume their own feces at a moment or another. Similarly, the so cute koala also eats poop , especially when it's a baby (from its mother) in order to develop its microbiote.

Many species roll themselves in mud too, often, it can be to fight against insects' bites, but in case of the pork specifically, it's to prevent from overheating as pig doesn't sweat like humans and doesn't pant like dogs. It's also a way to prevent sunburn. There is nothing dirty there actually..
In the wild, porks also are very clean animals and separate very well their feces from other activities (eg. sleep or eat).

Moreover, what about arabs drinking camel's urine and indonesians making and drinking coffee made of palm civet's poop?
Also, kind remember that almost everyone of us is born very close to our mother's shit.

Excuse me?
Arabs drinking camel urine?
Are you crazy?
We Arabs are a very proud nation and would never resort to drinking urine!
Have you ever seen a drunk Arab? NO, because we have principles and morals!
Don't insult me and my people again, and don't accuse us without any proof!

Regarding the rabbits:

Rabbits:

Produce two types of droppings: hard pellets and soft cecotropes.
Consume only the cecotropes, which are nutrient-rich and essential for their health.
This process is a natural and necessary part of their digestion.

Pigs:

Occasionally eat feces, but this is not a necessary or regular part of their diet.
This behavior might occur due to environmental factors, or simply curiosity.
Thus, while both animals might consume feces, rabbits do it regularly and as a vital part of their diet, whereas for pigs, it is not a normal or necessary behavior
So, pigs are attracted to filthy stuff

An account manager in the company I work told once he observed that many muslims drink alcohol when its dark.
The Motto: When its dark allah wont see it anyways

Excuse me?
Are you crazy?
Maybe you should learn more about the cultural practices of a part of your ethnicityand religion then. If you want a proof, just a look on google will lead you to: "A hadith in Book 4 (Ablution) of al-Bukhari's collection narrated by Anas ibn Malik was used to promote the consumption of Arabian camel urine as a medicine."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_urine#Usage_and_research

Maybe you should visit France someday. Bottle of camel's piss is becoming a cultural speciality thanks to our muslim community 😉

Yes? Often? They even tend to use Allah's name and swearing on Qu'ran more than the average! Arabs, Maghreb people, Afghans... And wait until you learn that they are drug addicts, sells drug, rape, steal, kill on a daily basis in France and Europe. Actually, people from muslim countries are at least 2 times more prone to be criminals.
here another "proof":
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F_pr0PDWIAAVabE.jpg

Rabbits:

Consume only the cecotropes, which are nutrient-rich and essential for their health.

Are you hypocrite enough to deny that they still eat their feces? Damn the gymnastic muslims have to do to save theur fucked up argument...

Occasionally eat feces, but this is not a necessary or regular part of their diet.
Thus, while both animals might consume feces, rabbits do it regularly and as a vital part of their diet, whereas for pigs, it is not a normal or necessary behavior
You are basically reapeating what I said about rabbits.
As for porks, you are jumping to conclusions due to your prejudices and because you copy things on the internet without any background in biology. Sadly, not only you are wrong, but your quotation is also biased.

I suggest you to dig deeper in "environmental factors" and why it is "not normal" before saying "omg pigs love filthy stuff" (while many more animals, once again, eat shit, koala (baby eat mother's poop), deers and birds eat their babies' poop (and the opposite as well for birds), dung beetles, monkeys, dogs, horses.

The "not normal" can refer to a stressful state of the animal. Whereas environmental factors more generally include this not normal state, but also hunger, need for some nutrients (well, yes, sadly, poop has nutrients for many species, including the plants you eat and probably love), stress (this include harsh treatments, lack of activity/stimulation, which is what you probablyy refers as """curiosity""" here) etc.

In the case of pig, there is a lot to think that the consumption of feces is very related to bad farming practice, as they usually poop in a different spot from which they eat, like I said earlier and that you ignored. It is to note that pigs not only are clean, but are very smart and sensitive animals, so, yes, their behaviour could be very weird when stressed.
Funnily, many people think that pigs naturally have a stripped tail whereas it is a sign that they are stressed. "Normal" pigs have straight tails!

You have the right not to eat pork for religious reasons, but saying that it's because pork are filthy is just as ridiculous as claiming that Arabs and Muslims, as an ethnicity/religious community is immune to act in very strange ways.

An account manager in the company I work told once he observed that many muslims drink alcohol when its dark.
The Motto: When its dark allah wont see it anyways
People love spoiling Muslims name
Anyways, those people are not really Muslims, because we have to believe that Allah is everywhere

Those people are stupid!
If they believe in God then how can they think that they can hide from their creator???
Were u speaking about insane people????

Excuse me?
Are you crazy?
Maybe you should learn more about the cultural practices of a part of your ethnicityand religion then. If you want a proof, just a look on google will lead you to: "A hadith in Book 4 (Ablution) of al-Bukhari's collection narrated by Anas ibn Malik was used to promote the consumption of Arabian camel urine as a medicine."

Maybe you should visit France someday. Bottle of camel's piss is becoming a cultural speciality thanks to our muslim community 😉

Yes? Often? They even tend to use Allah's name and swearing on Qu'ran more than the average! Arabs, Maghreb people, Afghans... And wait until you learn that they are drug addicts, sells drug, rape, steal, kill on a daily basis in France and Europe. Actually, people from muslim countries are at least 2 times more prone to be criminals.
here another "proof":

Rabbits:

Are you hypocrite enough to deny that they still eat their feces? Damn the gymnastic muslims have to do to save theur fucked up argument...

As for porks, you are jumping to conclusions due to your prejudices and because you copy things on the internet without any background in biology. Sadly, not only you are wrong, but your quotation is also biased.

I suggest you to dig deeper in "environmental factors" and why it is "not normal" before saying "omg pigs love filthy stuff" (while many more animals, once again, eat shit, koala (baby eat mother's poop), deers and birds eat their babies' poop (and the opposite as well for birds), dung beetles, monkeys, dogs, horses.

The "not normal" can refer to a stressful state of the animal. Whereas environmental factors more generally include this not normal state, but also hunger, need for some nutrients (well, yes, sadly, poop has nutrients for many species, including the plants you eat and probably love), stress (this include harsh treatments, lack of activity/stimulation, which is what you probablyy refers as """curiosity""" here) etc.

In the case of pig, there is a lot to think that the consumption of feces is very related to bad farming practice, as they usually poop in a different spot from which they eat, like I said earlier and that you ignored. It is to note that pigs not only are clean, but are very smart and sensitive animals, so, yes, their behaviour could be very weird when stressed.
Funnily, many people think that pigs naturally have a stripped tail whereas it is a sign that they are stressed. "Normal" pigs have straight tails!

You have the right not to eat pork for religious reasons, but saying that it's because pork are filthy is just as ridiculous as claiming that Arabs and Muslims, as an ethnicity/religious community is immune to act in very strange ways.

Firstly, that Hadith is fabricated, there's no such a thing, ALL URINE AND FECES ARE HARAAM FOR MUSLIMS!!!

Excuse me?
Are you crazy?

here another "proof":

Rabbits:

You know what
I don't care if u eat pig
It's not my fault
Alot of people eat pig
It's not gonna affect me if u consume filth
You carry on stuffing ur face with swine, not my business
Rabbits don't eat actual feces, they have 2 different types of feces
Pigs eat actual feces, they also eat other animals feces, rabbits only consume their own feces
Feces are vital for rabbits, pigs eat it by choicd

The "Muslims" you speak a out are not real Mudlims
A true Muslim will never ever do such henious crimes
Do u know what the punishment is if a Muslim has to do such evil vile stuff??

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.