This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

🌙Eid Ul Adha ☪︎ Everyday life and customs

To: Lianshen

Don't worry, when one hero like Salahuddin (Saladin) or Alp Arslan departs, countless more will rise in their place.
For every brave soul that passes, a multitude stand ready to take up the mantle of courage and leadership

We will put aside our differences and unite as one, Muslims from every corner of the world - Europe, America, China -and beyond will stand together, united in purpose and strength

When Islam reigns, the world will be filled with peace
Military force is the only way (it's the only path that doesn't reek of cowardice, and the only option )

Btw, you seem to know a lot about Islam since I see u know about dhimmis even

No injustice will subdue us, nor will any treachery weaken us
When Eesa A.S descends, the truth will be manifest
(How on earth can this be terrorism and oppression??!!!! These are the orders given to us! - Arabian_Princess)

Acts of terrorism, which target civilians indiscriminately, go against everything Islam commands us
So, dont come with ur 2cents and think u know everything about Muslims & Islam

Edited by Arabian_Princess .

Regarding you statement of a "forced conquest"..
What on earth is a forced conquest?!?!?!??!?!?!🤣🤣
I feel forced to break what I said to correct you: I wrote "forced islamization", not "forced conquest". Didn't read most of your babbling; get over it and stop being so whiny.

Feel free to keep promoting terrorism, hatred and murder though.

@Arabian_Princess: these words are very serious and definitely threatening. This religious preaching is out of place. I will give you one chance to edit your own post or you will face termination.

I feel forced to break what I said to correct you: I wrote "forced islamization", not "forced conquest". Didn't read most of your babbling; get over it and stop being so whiny.

Feel free to keep promoting terrorism, hatred and murder though.

Well, you should have read it while u had the chance

@Arabian_Princess: these words are very serious and definitely threatening. This religious preaching is out of place. I will give you one chance to edit your own post or you will face termination.
I hope my edit was good enough.

Btw, I'm not preaching, I'm defending my Religon from lies and accusations

I hope my edit was good enough. Btw, I'm not preaching, I'm defending my Religon from lies and accusations.

"When Islam reigns, the world will be filled with peace" is still literally preaching.

"When Islam reigns, the world will be filled with peace" is still literally preaching.
No, it's not preaching. I see it more as sharing facts

Anyways @everyone ive edited it not because i take back my words, but just so I don't get banned 😉

Making a topic about Eid Ul Adha as a cultural custom to shed light on what people do is fine, it's part of discovering/sharing different cultures. Using the topic to paste verses of the quran is not. The things you previously dared to write (which I won't quote because extremely inappropriate) are not even debatable opinions, they are clear threats to non-Muslim people.

No, it's not preaching. I see it more as sharing facts. Anyways @everyone ive edited it not because i take back my words, but just so I don't get banned 😉

Yes, it is the literal definition (emphasis on "When"). How you "see" it is irrelevant, you are only showing that your values are incompatible with this space by failing to comply. Now is a good time to stop playing games.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.