What do you think about South Korea Everyday life and customs

In South Korea people live to work . May be that's the reason south Korean financial growth. My observation, may be wrong

yes they work a lot, mainly because they want to be first at everything they do. But they are also good in entertainment (as Kpop, Kdrama etc)

No. They work a lot just because they have a strange obsession in luxury and social class competition. They take insane loans to buy those luxury stuffs they cannot afford. Then they have to work a lot to pay back. It was bitterly criticized in Squid Game for example.
Yeah, you’re right, @diogenes_cask, @Dumi, you both are actually

In South Korea people live to work . May be that's the reason south Korean financial growth. My observation, may be wrong

yes they work a lot, mainly because they want to be first at everything they do. But they are also good in entertainment (as Kpop, Kdrama etc)

No. They work a lot just because they have a strange obsession in luxury and social class competition. They take insane loans to buy those luxury stuffs they cannot afford. Then they have to work a lot to pay back. It was bitterly criticized in Squid Game for example.

Lolll yes thats what i wanted to say in “to be the first” like if you are the first you’ll get more money then luxury things cars house, u know?

South core an dishes are super tasty!

Ooh, yass!

Yesss

War plagued

Oh,that’s not like this everywhere. For sure there’s suicides but they try to do therapy to make people feel good. For sur a lot of Korean people do surgery but some idols are actually telling to Koreans that’s not good to do this. Racism is like in every country lolll. And fast internet yes
You underestimate what is going on in South Korea because of your love for this country. Having therapy isn't going to make people feel good, but to cope with a problem,it's a palliative response, and nowhere close to a solution to a structural problem that is worse there than in many countries.
I wasn't talking about surgery specifically, but about an advertisement, but since you talk about idols,t hen maybe idols having such an influence on a population also is an issue.
Racism in South Korea leads to consider any foreigner-looking as second class citizen. Bonus if they are from North Korea: They are then considered as retarded and third class citizens.

For sure, not anything is dark there, but since everybody is gonna praise it, better mock and tell about the shit there more.

Loll you’re right but every country had bad and good things

Sure, France among others do have prety shitty things too 😉

There was another drama I watched a few years ago about this, and the pressure that was put on kids/students.

There was another drama I watched a few years ago about this, and the pressure that was put on kids/students.
It is "SKY Castle" I guess. Good one to remind.

It is "SKY Castle" I guess. Good one to remind.
This is it. Thanks for the title

South Korea is a pathetic country controlled by a consortium, and North Korea is a pathetic country controlled by a totalitarian.
what a pity

I think that South Korea not worse and not better of any country. We are all different. Except of basic things. And in this respect we are all the same. We are not better, we are not worse that anybody else. We are just different in some way. And it's good!

Country with pretty girls and good series on Netflix…
😂 lol

😂 lol

What xd They have really good k-dramas, I tell You ^ ^

😂 lol

What xd They have really good k-dramas, I tell You ^ ^

😂 Alright, I believe you then; it’s just that I seemingly haven’t been in contact with a lot of things coming from there most unlikely series 🥲.

Yet another time, they were able to awake a weird set of astonishment in me with the recent halloween tragedy occured in Itaewon. It's difficult to understand for what reason, more than 100,000 people had descended on such a narrow area and what has triggered such a disasterous chaos among the crowd. The blaze of neon signs and the jumble of big name brands, so familiar from nightlife districts in cities across Asia, made the horror of what unfolded in Seoul at that night all the more jarring.

In a mystery story,South Korea is origin of universe

Yet another time, they were able to awake a weird set of astonishment in me with the recent halloween tragedy occured in Itaewon. It's difficult to understand for what reason, more than 100,000 people had descended on such a narrow area and what has triggered such a disasterous chaos among the crowd. The blaze of neon signs and the jumble of big name brands, so familiar from nightlife districts in cities across Asia, made the horror of what unfolded in Seoul at that night all the more jarring.
You don't need a disastrous chaos, for in such case a crowd act more or less like a fluid. A little push on a side can have huge effects on the other extremity (or let's say close to something that will not move like a crowd: a wall), and I suppose that this story is a very good example of it.