What do you think about South Korea Everyday life and customs

A lot for people don’t like this country because of Kpop or North Korea but 😭😭 this is not North Korea: so what do you think about South Korea 🇰🇷??

The country where advertisements tell you to get a surgery in order to get your boyfriend back.
Also high rate suicide, racism, shallowness, cheap cultural stuff supported by the state... but they have fast internet. Asboluetely dope... :v

North Korea true Korea :v

Edit by Lianshen .

Country with pretty girls and good series on Netflix. Oh, and we will make tanks with them, so because of all these reasons, I like them.

K-pop, good food, kind people, a country that I’d like to live in

I'll live in both Korean lol jk south korea is good and I like twice

As much as I like communists, but I would rather live in South Korea. I would like that North an South Korea would be one country again. And I hope it will happen some day. North Korea a little bit paranoiac and the world has to pacify them somehow.

As much as I like communists, but I would rather live in South Korea. I would like that North an South Korea would be one country again. And I hope it will happen some day. North Korea a little bit paranoiac and the world has to pacify them somehow.
Yes i Hope so too

K-pop, good food, kind people, a country that I’d like to live in
Yess

The country where advertisements tell you to get a surgery in order to get your boyfriend back.
Also high rate suicide, racism, shallowness, cheap cultural stuff supported by the state... but they have fast internet. Asboluetely dope... :v

North Korea true Korea :v

Oh,that’s not like this everywhere. For sure there’s suicides but they try to do therapy to make people feel good. For sur a lot of Korean people do surgery but some idols are actually telling to Koreans that’s not good to do this. Racism is like in every country lolll. And fast internet yes

Oh,that’s not like this everywhere. For sure there’s suicides but they try to do therapy to make people feel good. For sur a lot of Korean people do surgery but some idols are actually telling to Koreans that’s not good to do this. Racism is like in every country lolll. And fast internet yes
You underestimate what is going on in South Korea because of your love for this country. Having therapy isn't going to make people feel good, but to cope with a problem,it's a palliative response, and nowhere close to a solution to a structural problem that is worse there than in many countries.
I wasn't talking about surgery specifically, but about an advertisement, but since you talk about idols,t hen maybe idols having such an influence on a population also is an issue.
Racism in South Korea leads to consider any foreigner-looking as second class citizen. Bonus if they are from North Korea: They are then considered as retarded and third class citizens.

For sure, not anything is dark there, but since everybody is gonna praise it, better mock and tell about the shit there more.

To be honest if I’d have money I’d do a surgery, but I’m broke and the surgeries aren’t trustworthy here

You underestimate what is going on in South Korea because of your love for this country. Having therapy isn't going to make people feel good, but to cope with a problem,it's a palliative response, and nowhere close to a solution to a structural problem that is worse there than in many countries.
I wasn't talking about surgery specifically, but about an advertisement, but since you talk about idols,t hen maybe idols having such an influence on a population also is an issue.
Racism in South Korea leads to consider any foreigner-looking as second class citizen. Bonus if they are from North Korea: They are then considered as retarded and third class citizens.

For sure, not anything is dark there, but since everybody is gonna praise it, better mock and tell about the shit there more.

Loll you’re right but every country had bad and good things

Middle korea is the bets so everyone stop fighting

In South Korea people live to work . May be that's the reason south Korean financial growth. My observation, may be wrong

Also I heard that if the father of a family is hired to work abroad, the entire family goes with him. I think if you seen Squid Game — you get what I mean 😉

In South Korea people live to work . May be that's the reason south Korean financial growth. My observation, may be wrong

yes they work a lot, mainly because they want to be first at everything they do. But they are also good in entertainment (as Kpop, Kdrama etc)

yes they work a lot, mainly because they want to be first at everything they do. But they are also good in entertainment (as Kpop, Kdrama etc)

I experienced it. I'm not Korean but I worked for Samsung

No. They work a lot just because they have a strange obsession in luxury and social class competition. They take insane loans to buy those luxury stuffs they cannot afford. Then they have to work a lot to pay back. It was bitterly criticized in Squid Game for example.