What do you think about South Korea Everyday life and customs

What is interesting? What we are discussing here? How strange are South Korean? How strange are the North Koreans? How strange are Americans, Chinese, Russians, you name it! We are all different. And it's a fact! What can we do? Are we going to ridicule each other? Yes, we are different. So what? What we are going to do about it? There is no choice but somehow find a common ground. Is there another choice?

In a mystery story,South Korea is origin of universe
Really?

Yet another time, they were able to awake a weird set of astonishment in me with the recent halloween tragedy occured in Itaewon. It's difficult to understand for what reason, more than 100,000 people had descended on such a narrow area and what has triggered such a disasterous chaos among the crowd. The blaze of neon signs and the jumble of big name brands, so familiar from nightlife districts in cities across Asia, made the horror of what unfolded in Seoul at that night all the more jarring.
It’s not difficult to understand, they wanted to party after 3 years of Covid -19.

Really?

Yes but the story just talked in east Asia😛

I'm not a fan of South Korea, I almost died in Seoul with food poisoning... South Korea is so fake with KPOP with lip sync and autotune. When I saw a Korean band for Xmas, a guy didn't sing 1 sentence to do a fake proof as he sing without playback... Come on, they only erase 1 sentence in the studio... And plastic surgery, many singers and actors are so fake, they want to look like European young boys or girls...

Edit by macaronsuki75 .

I'm not a fan of South Korea, I almost died in Seoul with food poisoning... South Korea is so fake with KPOP with lip sync and autotune. When I saw a Korean band for Xmas, a guy didn't sing 1 sentence to do a fake proof as he think without playback... Come on, they only erase 1 sentence in the studio... And plastic surgery, many singers and actors are so fake, they want to look like European young boys or girls...
They don’t do lip sync (not everyone)

I'm not a fan of South Korea, I almost died in Seoul with food poisoning... South Korea is so fake with KPOP with lip sync and autotune. When I saw a Korean band for Xmas, a guy didn't sing 1 sentence to do a fake proof as he think without playback... Come on, they only erase 1 sentence in the studio... And plastic surgery, many singers and actors are so fake, they want to look like European young boys or girls...
My dad also ALMOST THANK GODS died from food issues

But lip sync, yes you are right. I can predict some K-pop groups will lose their popularity in 2023 because of that

But some are trying their BEST

But yeah, KOREA is famous for surgery, some idols resisted their temptations to do it, take Xiumin of EXO for example, he is the only member who doesn’t have double eyelids and it only makes him special, but he still WANTED to have a surgery on them, until people told him not to

Really?

Yes but the story just talked in east Asia😛

哈哈哈什么大韩宇宙🤣

“ UNIVERSE Music (유니버스 뮤직은) is an original music content project created by NCSoft for their K-pop entertainment platform, UNIVERSE. ”

Maybe they meant that, but I’m not following

Uhm I think Korean culture is pretty cool (although I'm not that into kpop 😆)
But I don't like the Korean government...

Really?

hahaha yeah but it's just a joke😂

Tbh, I’m so int K-pop, that into that I don’t even know what is going on in their government 😅

Really?

hahaha yeah but it's just a joke😂

Korea's most treasured myth is that of its own creation from an existing earth and the humans already living upon it.
Wtf did I just find?