This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Study Partner! Everyday life and customs

During this corona situation, everyone is stuck at home. Here our schools are closed from March, 2020! Few weeks ago I decided to be productive. I'm trying to study hard. I watched some YouTube videos, bought some amazing new books. But non of them worked too much. So right now I think I need a study partner. If you're interested we can exchange our study system and study together! I think it'd be interesting. So let's start here......

Dounds like a great idea. Like, since quarantaine i've been at home much. Can't really put myself to studying (Like now), so maybe like a fun studygroup at Zoom/Skype/DC/Teams would be nice. Like help each other with some homework and just nice to talk and not be alone.

Dounds like a great idea. Like, since quarantaine i've been at home much. Can't really put myself to studying (Like now), so maybe like a fun studygroup at Zoom/Skype/DC/Teams would be nice. Like help each other with some homework and just nice to talk and not be alone.
Yea! I think your idea is also great! But we can write here to spread this idea to everyone!

hii. this idea sounds nice! shall we be study partners? (:

Hey you all, I'm back at school since January but many students here in my country are also still at home. It was a relief to go back to school although I was just 4 weeks in home schooling this school year. It's a great opportunity that we can help each other here and maybe it also helps if we think about our goals everyday to stay focused during this strange time : )

Try working at 2am. Works fine for me.

Hey! I think this is a great idea. My school was partially homeschool to begin with, so I've had to already learn how to sort of learning a subject on my own. I think it would be very helpful to be able to get another point of view on certain subjects that you're having trouble understanding!

So what about let's establish a WhatsApp learning group. we can even see each other via online meeting application like zoom, Tencent Meeting,etc

Sure!😅

Sounds interesting! But nowadays I can't sleep before 2 or 3 AM..

Hey you all, I'm back at school since January but many students here in my country are also still at home. It was a relief to go back to school although I was just 4 weeks in home schooling this school year. It's a great opportunity that we can help each other here and maybe it also helps if we think about our goals everyday to stay focused during this strange time : )
Hey! I think this is a great idea. My school was partially homeschool to begin with, so I've had to already learn how to sort of learning a subject on my own. I think it would be very helpful to be able to get another point of view on certain subjects that you're having trouble understanding!
So what about let's establish a WhatsApp learning group. we can even see each other via online meeting application like zoom, Tencent Meeting,etc
I think we can create a Facebook or Instagram group or something like that. Or we can only write here everyday. Which is better?

Hey you all, I'm back at school since January but many students here in my country are also still at home. It was a relief to go back to school although I was just 4 weeks in homeschooling this school year. It's a great opportunity that we can help each other here and maybe it also helps if we think about our goals every day to stay focused during this strange time : )
Hey! I think this is a great idea. My school was partially homeschool, to begin with, so I've had to already learn how to sort of learning a subject on my own. I think it would be very helpful to be able to get another point of view on certain subjects that you're having trouble understanding!
I think we can create a Facebook or Instagram group or something like that. Or we can only write here every day. Which is better?

what about WhatsApp group?

Hey you all, I'm back at school since January but many students here in my country are also still at home. It was a relief to go back to school although I was just 4 weeks in homeschooling this school year. It's a great opportunity that we can help each other here and maybe it also helps if we think about our goals every day to stay focused during this strange time : )
Hey! I think this is a great idea. My school was partially homeschool, to begin with, so I've had to already learn how to sort of learning a subject on my own. I think it would be very helpful to be able to get another point of view on certain subjects that you're having trouble understanding!
I think we can create a Facebook or Instagram group or something like that. Or we can only write here every day. Which is better?

It's a great idea! Also today I discovered a website called penpal schools. Don't know how to use it yet

I was halkf joking because it's really not something everyone can do, it requires a fucked up sleeping schedule, ahah.

It's a great idea! Also today I discovered a website called penpal schools. Don't know how to use it yet

Or discord? You don't need to give anyone your number or e-mail adress. You can talk and/or write, guess that would be fine for everyone

I was halkf joking because it's really not something everyone can do, it requires a fucked up sleeping schedule, ahah.
😂

Or discord? You don't need to give anyone your number or e-mail adress. You can talk and/or write, guess that would be fine for everyone

Yeah, that's a great idea

I think we need an app which is available for everyone. Discord is not available in China. But Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp are ok

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.