What makes you happy? Everyday life and customs

Volleybal

I`m beiing happy when i hear music, or when i am together with my friends and we have fun.

HALLO

To hear music or read😁 or be with some friends😉

It makes me happy when I spend time with my family.

Nothing can make you happy. You can have fun doing something even if you are unhappy. Another person can't make you happy. Happiness comes from inside you. If you are an unhappy person you have to decide to change, to look at things with a happy perspective. You have to decide to be happy.
Totaly agree with you
And let those chemical reactions do their job and not push yourself to be unhappy for any reason 😋

Nothing can make you happy. You can have fun doing something even if you are unhappy. Another person can't make you happy. Happiness comes from inside you. If you are an unhappy person you have to decide to change, to look at things with a happy perspective. You have to decide to be happy.
I think happiness is just a moment, it. S not a permanent state. It. S such a moment, when you feel that everything is ideal and you feel perfect, but it lasts not for a long time. What do you think? N b

I love the nature walk . Specially walking in the beach . It makes the mind peaceful and bring happiness

Play basketball, watch my baby swimming.

the sun, helping others and being creative

playing games makes me happy

CINEMA... and you obviously

When I read books I feel part of another world, that makes me happy (or scared if it's a terror book XD).

foods,sports,

As for now, being healthy, energetic and still very young makes me feel a bit better than my general mood, ahah.
Otherwise having a successful career would make me even more realised and... relieved. I won’t deny it.

I like to lie on the bed on a starry night, read or write poetry, or just dream. In these moments I am happy.

Dogs.

There is lot of curious things around the world. If I learn of them to explain how it is happening, that's make me happy..