What makes you happy? Everyday life and customs

my baby sister always makes me happy, she is three months old and she just brings so much joy , I love her so much🥰🥰❤️

My girlfriend makes me happy everyday. Even without doing anything she already makes me happy

My boyfriend makes me happy everyday and every night. I thank him so much for that

There are very many things that make me happy. Things that come to mind first are:

Music - When I hear a song I like of love it makes me happy. Thankfully I've found a way to listen mainly to music I like or love.

Beverages - Tasting particular beverages (mainly wine and beer, but there are others) makes me very happy.

A good discussion - I don't always feel it as the discussion is taking place but near the end of such a discussion or just after it concludes I really get a wonderful sense of happiness at having been able to connect with someone and to have really drawn each other into the conversation.

Art - I love seeing art which amazes me, surprises me or overwhelms me with it's excellence.

Live music performances - To me this is different than just music itself because I am witnessing the person or people making the sounds I'm listening to and seeing them do so fills me with wonder, appreciation and happiness.

Winner: Being in the company of friends and family.
Runner-up: Riding my motorcycle on a sunny day on perfect twisty tarmac roads.

When i don't stay without sleeping in bed!

listen music, drawing, talking with my friends, watch the star, eat my pancakes, listen my father sing and play piano

What makes me happy: simple! Fresh strawberries with cream! Good milk coffie! The smell of the the forests after rain on a springtime morning😃

food, game and music!

write songs and sing. meet people with whom a good understanding, exchange and create is born. run in the rain with loud music. go crazy

My family (including pets) and my hobby 🥰