Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

Hiya everyone 🙂 I'm Helen, 17, and I live in Wales, UK. I would really like a French penpal to help me improve my French and for me to help them with their English however I would love to speak to people from all over the world. Snail mail or email would be great, talk to me and I'm sure we'll have a great conversation 🙂

Hi/Konnichiwa/Hola/Hei/ Γεια σας / Sbah elkher, I'm French girl and I'm 21 y.o and I live in France. I talk French and English.
I learning Spanish,Nihon-go,Finnish, Egyptian languages and I try to learn Greek, Macedonian languages.
I signed up on this website for improved my english, my poor japanese and spanish and to arrive to talk greek, finnish, egyptian and macedonian languages ; to find someone who is ready to help me in languages that I learning and who have need of my help in french. It's why I prefer an American, British, Australian, Japanese, Spanish, Greek, Egyptian, Finnish, Mauritian penpals...who really want to talk in french.
Nevertheless I love to talk with people from all around the world. I've msn, send-me a message by penpalgate.

Best wish,

Phoebelycia

Hi! My name is Taru and I'm looking for a pen-pal anywhere from the world 🙂 Especially I would like to find a friend from UK, USA or Germany because I would like to improve my english and german. 🙂 If you are interested write me! 🙂

Hey pen pals , I am a Belgian woman, my mother language is Dutch but I also speak English, French, German and I would love to learn some Spanish.
I am interested in talking to people all over the world, as I am interested in travelling and culture.
Write me !

Hey there!
My name is Julia, I just turned 18 and I'm from Austria. I speak German and English really well (I lived in New Zealand for quite a while) and I just looove languages and other cultures. So simply write to me, no matter where you're from 🙂
I'm learning Spanish, French, Russian and soon I'll start to study Chinese at university, but there's also so many other languages that I'm interested in... My goal is to become an interpreter, travel the world and make lots of nice friends.
My email adress is (email hidden) so write to me!! 🙂
I'm looking forward to talking to you!

hey everybody!
My name is Esther, I'm 16 and I'm looking for anybody too e-mail with. I like music, especially rock music, drawing, reading, watching movies and I like to talk about anything. I don't mind where you're from, I'm really interested in other people's interesting lifes and cultures. please contact me through penpal so I can give you my e-mail adress, I you like

Hey I'm meadhbh , I'm 15 and I'm from Ireland , I'm looking for some to talk to or email or exchange post cards , or just to have a nice chat , so please reply back , i will be waiting 🙂

Hello everyone!
My name is Vika. I'm 17.
I'm Russian student and Russian is my native language. I study English and I'd like to find NATIVE ENGLISH speakers to practice my english. And if you're interested in learning the Russian language, I would be glad to help you. 🙂
You can write me here or add me on Skype. My skpe id: kitty_kat76
Good luck! ^-^

Tia Tia

Hi!!
I am Katia from Germany.
I am interested in a penpal between 10 and 16 years. I am 13 years old.
I love writing stories, reading, dancing, singing and listening to music.
I can help you with german and i am also speaking portuguese latin english and a bit france!
I am waiting for your message!
Greetz
Katia

Hi I am Tinka and I am 17 years and I'm gone to this site because I want to make new friends from all over the world.
Also, I would like to learn a little Italian and the language that people speak in Uganda or Congo.
I love travel, music, festivals and spend time with friends. I would like to make new friends so mail or contact me on penpal or on this mail adress : (email hidden)

Hi
My name is Ashley and I am 16 years old. My hobbies are drawing, reading and much more.
I am from the Netherlands and if you want to mail with me send a message.

hello my name is clara, i'm 17 and i'm french
i speak english and spanish and i would like to make new friends
so if you want send me a mail at (email hidden)

Hi, i'm Silvia, i'm 22 years old girl from italy. I speak english fluently, but i've studied french, german and finnish, too. I love music, rock music above all, but i'm open minded to every kind of music and sounds. I play the piano, i try singing and i'll try to learn playing guitar on my own, too. I'm a curious person, a bit shy at the beginning, but, if you're patient, i can be quite freaky (some people don't expect that). I can chat, exchange emails or hand-written letters, as you wish! Just send me a message to start, i don't bite! ;-P

So Hello there. Im Emo / Scene girl from finland. I like screamo,rock,metal and J-rock. Im huge animal lover , pets have been always important part of my family. I like anime and manga. My hobbies are drawing,photography,music and horse riding. Im also furry and fursuiter.

Im kinda shy person but i would like to make new friends. Im looking friends from japan i want to learn speak japan better so i need someone to help ! :3 but also people all over the world. rockon

Hi my name is Sebastian,im 13 years old and im from Perú(in south América).you can mail me if you want.i want to make friends all over the world.

It is a great post and I'm very happy to find it 😁 So, start!

Hello to everyone!
I'm Irene and I'm 18 years old. I'm an Italian girls.

I'd like find someone with who talk to improve my (bad) English and my (bad) French. I can help in Italian 😁
I like find new friends, too.

Write me on my profile or send me an e-mail with your e-mail-address if you'd llike talking with me

Best wishes everyone!

Irene

My name is Monika. I am 16 years old. I live in Lithuania.
I am Daniel -34 years old and I am looking for someone who wants to chat, mail and snailmail.
E-mail: (email hidden)

Best wishes from the Netherlands 🙂

Hi there,
I'm 29 y.o. from Germany and looking for snailmail penpals (only female).
I can write in english and german. And i'm very happy to meet People from different Countries in the World.

My Hobbies are writing handwritten Letter, reading good Books, Music, travelling, Photography, collecting Postcards from all over the World and much more.

Are you interested in writing long intensive Letters and talking about everything in the whole world!? I'm glad to read your Message. Write me who you are, where you come from and why you interested in snailmailing with me.

Bye ☺