Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

My name is Jordan, I am 17 years old and born and raised in Manitoba, Canada.
I'm looking for virtually anyone to talk to, I enjoy a variety of subjects, but debating religion s one of my favorites.
My MSN is (email hidden)
my Skype is thedaytheist

My name is Gloria, I'm 18 and I live in Poland. I'm looking for friends all over the world, I'd love to exchange emails, meet someone new and improve my English a little.
I speak English, Polish and a little bit German.
If you want - write to me.
My email: (email hidden)

helloo πŸ™‚ I'm Mira, 17 from Finland.
I would like to get new friends from all around the world and this seemed nice way to try! πŸ™‚ I'm intrested in snail-mailing and instant mails, such as MSN and e-mail.
I speak English, Finnish, little bit Swedish and German. And I would like to improve my German skills πŸ™‚
write me !
(email hidden)

Hi !! Nice topic Monika !
I'm Maxime, I live in Paris, France. I signed up on this website to improve my English and to find someone who is ready to help me in English and who need my help in French !! So I prefer an american penpal or a british, canadian, australian, ... who really wants to progress.
But I like to speak to people from all the world, from anything !!! I have skype and msn but I can also try the snail-mail, it could be interesting !
send me a mail by penpalgate !!

Hi I'm Megan from USA. I'm 16 and I'm looking for someone to skype with. Someone between the ages of 14-19, boy or girl. I would like to learn Ukrainian, Italian and Arabic, but it doesnt really matter where your from. My skype name is megan18_22

Hi,
I'm Thomas, a French guy of 17. So, I speak French and I learn English and Spanish. I.m looking for japanese penpals but I.m also interesting by people from all around the world to improve my English or my Spanish.
If you are interesting, e-mail me at (email hidden) My MSN is the same.
PS : I think it's an important information : I'm blind.

Hi πŸ™‚
My name is Jenni and i'm lookin for a pen-pal. I'm 13 years old girl from finland. πŸ™‚
If you are interested, mail me. I can give my MSN to you if you ask.
And ask if you want to know something more..

Edit by Tempo .

Hi everyone πŸ™‚
I'm Asia πŸ˜‰ I'm 16 and i'm from Poland. I'm here to meet interesting people and improve my English. If you're 15-30, you can write to me πŸ˜‰
I really want to learn finnish and netherlands. I speak polish, english and german. Waiting for e-mails - (email hidden)

Hey guys ! I'm Eric, 21 years old, I'm french and I'm living in Brazil.
I want to improve my english with some penpals and I'm starting to learn Russian, so I'm interested to speak with Russian too.

Waiting for your messages πŸ˜‰

Hi everyone πŸ™‚
I'm Asia πŸ˜‰ I'm 16 and i'm from Poland. I'm here to meet interesting people and improve my English. If you're 15-30, you can write to me πŸ˜‰
I really want to learn finnish and netherlands. I speak polish, english and german. Waiting for e-mails - (email hidden)
Hey,I can help you maybe with "netherlands"(dutch). πŸ˜‰
And maybe is it nice to have a nice conversation,so my name is Youri and I'm from Belgium and I speak dutch (netherlands), French, and English
Greets Xx

Hey guys!! My name is Ann, 23 years old and i'm from Russia!! I want to improve my english and meet interesting people here!so, if u're interested u can write to me)

Hi everyone πŸ™‚
My name is Manon, 17 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I would like to improve my english and french, I can also speak a bit german. And I would like to meet new people, doesn't matter what country you come from/what language you speak. So, if you're interested, send me a message πŸ™‚ btw, I can help you with your dutch too, if you'd like

Hi, I'm French and I live in France. I talk French and english.
I learning Spanish,Japanese, Chinese languages and I try to learn Finnish,Greek, Macedonian and Egyptian languages.
I signed up on this website for improve my english, my poor chinese, japanese and spanish and to arrive to talk greek, finnish and egyptian languages ; and to find someone who is ready to help me in languages that I learning and who have need of my help in french.It's why I prefer an American, British, Australian, Japanese, Spanish, Greek, Egyptian, Finnish, Mauritian penpals...who really want to talk in french.
Nevertheless I love to talk with people from all around the world. I've msn, send-me a message by penpalgate.

Are your father a teacher? May be, may not, some Father's Day gifts ideas will help you give your father a gifts which is unforgettable

Hey, I'm looking for somebody who could help me with my poor speaking English...
I'm also interested in other languages like Spanish, German, French and Czech.
Just write to me πŸ˜‰

Hi! I'm 21 and I'm from Singapore. I speak English and wouldn't mind talking to penpals who want to practise their English.. I'm interested to meet new friends from all over the world.. (:

Edit by jojot .

Hey, that's a good idea πŸ™‚
I'm Anna from Italy. I'm looking for a pen pal. Well, not exactly: I have some problems with snail mail, so I'm looking for someone to exchange e-mail with - between 15 and 19, from everywhere. I speak italian and english.

helloo πŸ™‚ i m cengiz from turkey.i m a geomatic engineer.i want to make my english better πŸ™‚ so i need to find friends who can help me .. i would be so happy if you talk to me ..have a nice day to friends: )