Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

Hi! My name is Hadassah, sorry my English is not that good, but I'm trying.
I'm 30 years old and live in the Netherlands. I'm a student Speech and Language therapist. At the moment I need two other interships and than I have my diploma.

Mine hobby's are crochet, writing, reading, crafting, bullet journaling, cross stitching, and everything you can make with your hands. It makes me happy.

For the rest, I like politics, philosophy, feminism, and like to talk about evertything in the world. So I hope someone is patient with my English and like to write to me! My mailadres is: (email hidden)

Hello, I’m sara and I’m from Rome, Italy... I will explain all about myself if you write me so what are you waiting for??

Hi everyone! I am Valentina and i'm 25 years old. I live in Bologna (Italy) but i was born in Parma. I'm graduate in Art History and i'm interested in other cultures. I would like to improve my english (it's not very good) and i'm looking for pen pals. I can help for Italian! If you want write me! (:

Hey, I'm Bogna and I'm from Poland. I'd love to meet people from Asia, Italy (well, that's because of my italian football interest and, of course, food, I'm not the only one on that haha) and Southern America (my dream is to travel one day to Peru). I like football, forensics in any kind and books, still looking for new recomendations 😃

Hey,I am Rumeysa from Turkey.I study Politics and International Relation and it is my third year.I would like to learn different cultures.I am interested in gender equality especially.But you can write me about anything.I want to travel India,Morocco and Italy.I am learning Spanish on my own and looking for some native Spanishes🌞

Hi 🙂 My name is Roberta, I'm 27 years old and I'm an italian girl.
I'm looking for people from UK or USA because I really want to learn english better and I also want to know better the culture about these places.
Hope you will write to me soon.
Bye, Roby

Hello! I'm Kat, 23; a Macedonian living in the US.

I'm intensely curious about Chile and Finland, so I'm looking for penpals from these countries. Though, if you come from a different country and happen to want a pal from Seattle, don't hesitate to reach out. Right now I'm looking for 1-2 snail mail penpals open to occasional letters (every month or two). I speak / understand basic French and intermediate Italian, so it would be nice to be able to practice a little, but nothing too draining.

Let me know if you would be interested in exchanging letters! Thanks

Hey everyone! I'm Nerea, 22 years old spanish girl. I'm looking for people to talk to in English, to improve it. But if anyone would like to speak in Spanish for the same reason I woulnd't be opposed!

Hey!🙂
I'm 20 years old and I'm looking for a penpal🙂 I can write in German and English.
My hobbies are writing, music and to travel.
If you're interested write me!

Lots of Love😊

Hey I´m Lara (16 Years old) from Germany.
I would like to find some friendly people to write with. I try to learn as much as i can about other cultures and I´m trying to learn some spanish.
My Hobbies are Gaming, Reading / writing, listening to Music, drawing I love nature and I can talk / think endless hours about absolutly nonsense topics.
The only things I dont really like are Clothes, makeup and sport...
So if you want to talk about anything, want to learn some German or just trying to find some friends around the world like me pls write . =)

Hey, my name is Simone
I live in Italy, I would like to find some people to write in English and Deutsch (it's unfortunately several year I couldn't practice it 😅 ). I try to learn some Dutch and Polish at the same time, so if you can help me with them it will be great. =)
My hobbies are play the guitar, read, draw and improve my foreign lenguages.
I can talk about everything so feel you free to write to me. 😉
Peace Simone

Hey, my name is Karolina and i am from Poland 🙂
I am looking for someone with who i can practise english language and also learn italian with somebody 🙂
It would be nice to find here good friends for longer, i hope this site can help me.
I love animals, listening music (almost all kind), sometimes singing. My dream is to travel around the world!

Greetings for all of you!!

Hi , my name is eltorky i am Egyptian i 'd like to meet people who's have another culture i like to improve my french too :]
if you want, call me

Hi! I'm Marco.
I'm 19 and I'm from Italy.
Obviously I can speak italian but also english and a little bit of french and latin that's the language of the ancient romans XD
If your interested in talking just send me a message!

Hi . I am Aadhil from sri lanka 🙂 I am 16 years old boy . I am an engineering technology student . I would love to make friends around the world . The age is not a matter , anyone can message me 🙂 I'll reply to everyone 🙂
best wishes
Aadhil

Hi! My name is Lucas, I'm 28 years old, and I'm from Brazil! I would like to find some people to talk English and French. If you're interested send me a message!

See you!

Hi my name is Rin ..Im from Malaysia ,a multiracial country..Anyone interested in learning malay? Easy Peasy i can help you pal

hey, my name is Chloé I'm seventeen and I m from France . I'm here to practice foreign languages and at the same time name me some friends from all over the world 😁. I'm a very positive person and I love to speak so I'm waiting for you