Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

Hey!
I'm Lucia from Germany.
Currently I'm 15 years old.
I love languages. I love it to learn them and I love it to help other people learn them.
I also like it to exchange actual letters, but since it's really expensive I only do this inside of Europe.
I'm looking for people from all over the world to learn more and use many different languages. And inside of Europe I'm also looking for snailmail friends.

If you'd like to chat with me, don't hesitate 😉

Hallo lucia,
Es ist nett von dir das du mir schreibst, gerne wir können weiter schreiben ich bin nicht so gut beim Schreiben ich wohne in Frankfurt und du

Hi. I. M Ekaterina, II. M 40. I know German and English, would like to find some New friends👐

Hi guys,
I would like to have friends who have the same age as me *15 years old* however I will be so happy if you chat with me I'm so friendly 😂

Hi! I'm Arianna, I'm 23, from Rome, Italy.

I'm not so bad with english, but I was looking for some people who can speak better than me,
I had to do some practises. I don't bite, I swear!
Let me know, have fun! Byeee 🙂

Hi ! I'm a 54 years college professor and video would be happy to chat with anyone nice and friendly . Please message me thanks 😊

Hey. I'm Taylor, a 19-year-old male from the US. Looking for people to talk with online. Currently, I am in a bit of an in-between phase in my life and trying to decide what to do next, working on getting myself together, figuring my life out, and getting things (back?) on track. Looking for interesting, open-minded people to talk to about anything and everything. I'm gay, but that's not the totality of my personality or existence - just wanted to put that out there so you don't bother contacting me if you're a bigot. I'm a writer and an artist and enjoy talking to other creative people.

Hi ,ladies and gentlemen!
I hope you're all doing great!
I looking for a penpal, someone who i can hopefully forge a friendship with. I prefer that he speaks fluent English because bad grasp of the language is bound to impede any smooth communication. So please be someone who speaks English understandably enough so as to remove any barrier to getting to know each other better.
Love!!!🥰🥰🥰

Hi, I'm Thomas from France.
I'm in this site for a long time and I allready met wonderful people but I'll be glad to meet even more. I love to imagine different universes and I'm trying to write a fantasy novel. I also like humour.
There is something I don't say in my profile because I don't want people to contact me only because of it, but I gonna tell it here because there are little consequences: I'm blind, so unless someone knows or wants to learn braille, I can't exchange snail mail, and I know lots of people here are looking for people to exchange letter that way. I hope those people would understand and won't considere it as an obstacle, because it's a technical impossibility, not a willing decision. But if you want to give it a try, you can learn braille! 🙂