>>> SAND JOURNEY <<<

  • 150
  • 3
  • 22


:

3x Petra -- 3x Kerak and the larger rest it, is building
the foundation of a new painting...


At least all 'my' sand-sample are talking with me, Ayda... 🙂

Your Sandman


At least all 'my' sand-sample are talking with me, Ayda... 🙂

Your Sandman

The reason is they are all happily "living" at their times in your Infinite Soul, Dear Sandman...


Cant wait to see the new painting 😇
🍷

Not really SAND -- but a part of my treasure....

...all my sand samples are stored in 10 ml glass vials. There are
very light samples, weighing just 6–7 grams, and heavy, volcanic
samples, which weigh in at 37 grams. On some beaches I have
found shells so fine and small that they can only be recognised
as such under a magnifying glass.

Some samples consist solely of plastic, which is now beginning
to alter the beaches here in Europe too.

There are also gemstone-like beaches in the North-of-Norway.
Lake Inari is home to such beaches. When the sun shines, you
sit amidst a sea of glittering red lights....


As I was brainstorming the database, I couldn’t have imagined
it – but I should have photographed the location of each find
so that I could record it in the database.

LOVE and SAND

... and as a Diving Fan and Teacher for Apnoe, I had a lot of opportunities to collect samples ...

Apnoe is wonderful...

Learning apnoe is a necessity for surviving the difficult "stages" of this life.

Being able to tolerate the CO2 of harsh moments, sufferings and doubts when one is trying to stay alive under the waves of life's lessons is a magnificent power.

Blessed are those who can freely breathe even under such raging waves, for they see this turbulance as vitalizing as a beautiful garden. They do not "try" to stay alive; they ARE Life, Light and Love...

🍁