>>> SINGULARITY <<<

  • 265
  • 4
  • 32

Paintings... feelings... peace...

Sometimes looking at the artwork of Singularity feels like resting in a safe place free from anything going on in this world... or maybe free from Duality...

At the moment, I feel like equations that no longer have the usual well-defined solutions at singularity...


Well-Defined is very often just temporary, Ayda.
We should not cling to it... πŸ™‚

LOVE and LIGHT


Well-Defined is very often just temporary, Ayda.
We should not cling to it... πŸ™‚

Considering my "status" now, I can FEEL this one well...


THANK YOU


'SINGULARITY -- A VIEW IN DETAILS'

πŸ“ΈοΈ :
This painting is a part of a series that I made, ...


When there are several concentric circles, the smallest one can be seen as both the farthest and the nearest.

Looking at the circles in this artwork, I always felt that the smallest circle was farther away. It felt as though β€œthe whole” would be swallowed by it and go somewhere on the other side of it, in a direction opposite to us.

Today, when I was looking at it, the feeling was the opposite. I felt that β€œthe whole” would be swallowed and come toward me/us/the viewer.

I mean, it seemed to me that one day the whole universe will be in a singularity β€” β€œwhich is us.” We are the place where the whole universe will go to one day. And, as I have learned, this β€œWE” is actually just β€œONE.”

Interesting...

Why is it called SINGULARITY??

Anything to do with being the single thing in the world?

We are already in one?


It is a perfect name for 'something' that nearest to
Transcendence, Ayda. It just is.

Event-Horizon is interesting too.... πŸ™‚


It is a perfect name for 'something' that nearest to
Transcendence, Ayda. It just is.

Event-Horizon is interesting too.... πŸ™‚

IT IS ... πŸ™‚

It is said

The Earth is a school.

The universe is a university, a universe city.

And as our Dear Master here said:

"... it is a universe... Diversity in Unity.

You are both -- Body is Diversity and Transcendence is Unity... Act out from unity-state."


So, Singularity is the graduation point from this university of diversity.

Good for those who become the student of honor by acting out from the unity state.

Well, they won't be just top students, they will also be the principle himself, the university itself, the lessons themselves, the classmates, ...

They will be the UNITY, itself.


May Unity show us the instructions before our graduation date...

Singularity is experienced at some moments in this very life.

Moments when the curtain between you and the reality of the past drops,

when the future does not exist,

and when the present is nonsense.

At these moments, you are completely in singularity.

Singularity is experienced at some moments in this very life.

Moments when the curtain between you and the reality of the past drops, ...

"I am back happily,

with the help of our dear master..."


What I understood/ felt during last few days with the help of meditations inside the field of my master's energy:

Yes, the curtain drops, but I realized what you then see in your past depends on your nervous system's decision.

You can see all of your efforts as pointless and fruitless, and consider your youth a "loss". Or, on the other hand,

you can see all of the useful experiences and beautiful feelings that your "being" has saved in its database, which is now helping you to "live" your days

and bear the harsh moments...



This "canvas" might never think that someday it would become a picture. It might feel for many years that it was only a "tool" for other picture to be

created and flourish. It might have compared itself with many other canvases in the artist's room that turned into masterpieces receiving people's joyful

admires. It must have been so hard for it not to "progress" and "success" in its life for 40 years. But ... Look what is happening to it...

https://penpal-gate.net/forum/12-everyday-life-and-customs/13282-art-game-of-love

Isn't it the real meaning of SINGULARITY?


Thank You, Dear Michael

🌹



This painting is a part of a series that I made, when I was stepping downfrom my professional Healing Carrier.

Dear Artist,

Is it time for telling us what those red lines indicate?

Well, distracting energy... to provoke lovers into asking questions.... πŸ™‚

Well, distracting energy... to provoke lovers into asking questions.... πŸ™‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

Well... Intelligent Art!

AI should learn from this IA...

😎

Dear Michael,

There are some posts and artworks of you with which I feel specially attached. This painting of Singularity is one of them. Most of the time it gives me a sense of "relief because the chaos is finished."

It gives a feeling of safety and relaxation after A LOT of difficulties, tears, fears, fights, etc... in this world.

This is why I always say we experience Sigularity in our daily lives many times. For me, today was one of them after being almost dead emotionally and spiritually for a few days.

I am still working on it and I am so grateful for your precious help.

I am sure all of these difficulties are for GOOD...

GOD BLESS YOU EVEN MORE

🌱🌹


... individuals improve their awareness. If this
happens, a global revolution will take place that will advance our next evolutionary step forward.

For me, this is one of the important tasks of every Art-Form.


Spiritual Masters' BEING itself is like a Bridge to Singularity, let alone they are Artists, as well...


THANK YOU MICHAEL

🌺

... I am the Artist and I know what I like to say. So, even it is THIS painting, we should look at it as onestand-for-itself work... πŸ™‚

Ok, I leave the question that: "what, for the sake of God, is happening in the Artist's spirit and soul that leads him to creat such amazing artworks?"

What makes him focus on/ present such pieces of the paintings, each one of which acts as a single_perfoming artwork to drag the viewer in- like what the Singularity does?


πŸ¦’


Good Question ... working like this is a way to tell a story
other, than the day by day experience. It is a vent for the
intense feeling as well...

πŸ™‚