>>> PATH into SILENCE <<<

  • 1,552
  • 11
  • 174

Wow.. What is this one now? Oh it's awesome

I like feeling this one πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

πŸ“ΈοΈ

Cherry Blossom from spring

Sometimes you clearly see the smiles of everything around, including blossoms in a photo.

Well, now I see the meaning of the signature "LOVE and LIGHT"...

...... . . ... . ....... . .. ..... ... . ........ ... ...... ........ .. ..... ...... . . .. . ............

As a man, one has to contend with two things – and not just in
our time. If one fails to do so, one finds oneself in a permanent
State-of-War. One is power and the other is women. I have
tasted both and transcended the craving for them.

Peace – what an incredible state



I have

tasted both and transcended the craving for them.

Peace – what an incredible state

WOW... ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE...

As a woman one has to forgive, inspire
and live under the guidance of nature.

Lucky one who finds a partner who is in PEACE.

Lucky those who find peace in themselves.

I wish I were one of them so that missing someone wouldn't be so "confusing"...

You have all you need right now! Breath, feel it. Then start to delete the unnecessary aspects. ..... 20 February 2026


Well, this statement was said in a different situation for a different reason,

but now, reading it after being told that "You just lose what is not you" in the same day is definitely a "message".

We need these "messages" to survive this life and even to flourish in it,

we get happy and inspired by receiving them,

and we feel relieved from the sense of being a loser which this life imposes on us,


but what prevents us to maintain this calming feeling for ever?

Why we "forget" it even if we write it down somewhere easy to see every day?

Is it the strength of the ego, or the weakness of our determination to preserve the "useful" inspiring feelings that the same life offers to us?

I'd say the latter is the answer, based on personal experience.

As I have FELT and EXPERIENCED it, it's all the matter of CHOICE...

Love and Choices...


Why do you want to have just one STATE ... it is a universe

Diversity in Unity

You are both -- Body is Diversity and Transcendence is Unity

Act out from unity-state -- watch what will happens πŸ™‚

LOVE and LIGHT

Hmmm.... I will... πŸ™πŸ‘πŸŒΉ

So far, the path has led me to the give up point.

I feel more emptiness than unity.

Will the anger and depression stage be followed by freedom and unity?

I dont know. I dont even hope so... Emptiness...

So far, the path has led me to the give up point.

I feel more emptiness than unity.

Will the anger and depression stage be followed by freedom and unity?

"... , and I am waiting to see the results. So far, so good πŸ™‚πŸ’“"


Now, feeling a weird kind of happiness within me,

while still waiting to see the results of what I have

learned and follow,

I feel I can say the answer is YES...


THANK YOU MICHAEL



_______________________________________________________BRAVE or NOT__________

Courage can be expressed in many different aspects of life.
I find it absolutely 'fascinating' to learn HOW DIFFERENTLY
people define courage for themselves. When someone is
truly honest about it, they reveal an incredible depth of
their personality.


............................................................................................ 19 February 2026

Courage is "LOVE".

As far as I have seen, experiesed and felt, human cannot be couragous about something until they truly love it.


...the most important aspect for me, however, is that Art brings
people together. It inevitably leads to an exchange of different
perspectives and feelings....


And these "different" perspectives are so clear and lovely among the viewers of Your SUCCESSFUL Canvas.




..


>>> ART -- GAME OF LOVE <<<

This picture is so powerful!
It gives me a feeling
of an eruption of light
with a kind of aggressive touch,
without any chance for the viewer
to escape....

...without any chance for the viewer
to escape....


"WITHOUT ANY CHANCE FOR THE VIEWER TO ESCAPE..."


The important thing is that we cannot blame anyone else or even complain
if we do not take ourselves by the scruff-of-the-neck and consciously put
ourselves in a better situation.
27 February 2026

What if whatever "good and helping" we do or plan to do for our life encounters a dead_end?

We should blame no one but ourselves... What if some day we find ourselves with open eyes and mouth out of sock, for what we have done in the past, thinking in that time that it was the best for us and other?


There is no way to understand this 'things' while lingering
in the expressed world, thinking just in linear terms, Ayda
πŸ™‚

"To perceive time as a linear process is a dilemma... How if we anchor our perception in the infinite?"

I think I have not perceived the non-linear "concept" yet. I mean I understand it in theory, but in practice in this very world, is it possible to follow the non-linear time, or is it something like dreaming? Or maybe I have not understand it even in theory...
πŸ€”
πŸ‚

...

If you really want to understand a song, you have
to take time and listen to the melody....

And sometimes there is no choice left but listening to the melody only in the infinite...

πŸ¦’