>>> HUMAN CONDITION <<<

  • 635
  • 9
  • 91

............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . . . . .........

Nowadays, people often act as though arguments in relationships
must be conducted in such a way that the entire course of events
and the objective are defined from the outset. Whilst this may
sometimes be the case, it also overlooks something essential:

An uncertain outcome demands creativity from us and
almost always opens the door to new experiences.


And, it is not uncommon for people to try to build and experience
a relationship with a stranger in the way that memories of past
relationships dictate. This does not work for many reasons.

Well, I distance myself from this behaviour and ‘expect’ an open,
unbiased attitude — in all my meaningful relationships. That is
why I spend most of my time on my own, I guess — I won’t let
myself be moulded or formatted; I love my life too much. So, I
am a disaster for the Dictatorship-of-the-Shallow.

THANK YOU

............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . . . . .........

When I spend the day with children, my usual routine goes
out of the window -- within the first quarter of an hour.

By the evening, I am completely knackered, happy, and
aware that I have learnt more than my little friends.

I simply cannot imagine that days like these could be
improved in any way.

LOVE

6. (just) to be

This one is secure, even when all other definitions vanish...

During about 10 days ago, my emotions, feelings, and thoughts changed at very short time intervals leading me from one step to the next. Today, I can feel this above_mentioned quoted statement more than ever before...

I am still waiting to see where "me" will take me in any of the next hours...


Love


............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . . . . .........

If you are making spiritual progress, it is almost certain that fear
will set in sooner or later. Fear is the seed of creation … so it is
a sign of your progress. How you react to and deal with fear is
a completely different matter.


LOVE


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: CROSSING-POINT-I :::::::::::::::

Yes, for many decades, diverse, highly developed individuals have
provided the North American Continent with knowledge, support
and the opportunity to gain enriching experiences.

It is now time to put the essence of these ‘messages’ into practice.

LOVE and LIGHT



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: CROSSING-POINT-II ::::::::::::::

Well, the American Dream does not envisage the awakening of
individuals. Rather, it is about keeping the masses docile and
apathetic. Awakened individuals exercise restraint in their
consumption, seek self-sufficient living conditions and have
no interest in world domination.

My dream is to be able to experience awakened individuals around me.

LOVE and LIGHT

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: CROSSING-POINT-III ::::::::::::

...the superficiality with which someone allows
the gift of life to slip away will, sooner or later,
give rise to a chorus of regret....

There is no way to make up for such behaviour.


LOVE and LIGHT




.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......

I can well understand what you’re thinking. But pause for a moment
and realise this: no matter how carefully you’ve carried out your
research, you are NOT able to grasp things or circumstances beyond
your own, already realised consciousness.

That’s why it is always good to be cautious with judgement.

Thank You

A few months ago I learned I shouldn't judge, and I have been trying to not judge ever since.

But rereading this statement now I see this "not judging" practice is much more than an ordinary "life lesson"...

..., I prefer to live in the moment, be kind to others and have as much fun in this life as possible. ...

Very nice approach to HUMANITY...

Ability to BE in the moment is one thing that not everyone is capable of.

After all, it depends on what people pereieve from "BE"...

I appreciate there is a need for knowledge....

Very nice approach to HUMANITY....

.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......

Being in the moment and being totally aware of it are two
entirely different things. Children are in the moment and
adult's are (hopefully) in the moment and aware at the
same time.... 🙂

Knowledge is the merger or unity of the experiencer with that
which is experienced. This knowledge does not hinder; rather,
it is the State of Being-in-the-Moment’.

Thank You

.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......

Being in the moment and being totally aware of it are two
entirely different things...

Yes. That is what we learned from you (... it depends on what people perceive from "BE")


It’s a case of recognition, Ayda... 🙂

Than You




.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......

Well,... those who are working to secure their own livelihood
do not leave it to others to decide what needs to be done.

They have a plan that extends far beyond their own generation,
and they follow it.

LOVE and LIGHT


It is indeed possible to ignore all the signs and the need for change.

"We have to unlearn all the stuff...."

Maybe this is one reason that some prefer to ignore.

Although they won't feel it until they step into the path, "something" in them warns them beforehand about the difficulties of Change...

🌎


HUMAN CONDITION and FUTURE



DO YOU THINK THAT OUR EXISTENCE IS SECURE?

Think about Human Condition for a moment.
Talk to someone or post your thoughts here
in the FORUM.

.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . .......... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......
.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . ..... .... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......

No, It isn't.


.............. . . .......... . . . . .............. . . . .. . ....... . . . ..... .... . . . . ...... .... . ... . .. . . . .. . . .......

We now live in a world where artificial intelligence also has a say.
We have chosen this ourselves and must now ask ourselves what
the resulting consequences are. More than ever before, one thing
is important — trust.

How do we tell whether what we are reading
was written by a human being...?

LOVE and LIGHT


Isn`t it more important how we deal with the written words?

📸️

How do we tell whether what we are reading
was written by a human being...?

This question can be answered from more more than one aspect.

With the aspect of "whether or not what we read is the truth and worthy of following", I'd say:

Generally in life, sometimes we should pay attention to the statement not the one who says them (we can feel that the words are worthy or not, no matter who the speaker is),

and the second approach is exactly the opposite ( either we trust the speaker and we accept what they say, even if our intellect is in doubt, or we know the speaker is not reliable and whatever they say is not valuable).

In the case of AI, I think we should take the first approach and see/ feel if what we are reading is the truth or not.


🌎