Everyday Life In ..............(Enter Your Country) Everyday life and customs

I wake up at 6.30am every day. Then I dress up, brush hair and teeth. Then I go to bus stop and wait for bus which should be at 7.19. The schoolday I start with enter in our school taproom (called aquarium, because it has walls of glass) 🙂 where I debate with my friends about math homework and eat breakfast. At 8.00 first lesson starts. Then we have about 6-8 lessons with 10-20 min breaks. I go back home by bus and enter home few minutes after 15.00 and eat dinner. The 'free' time starts. I don't like going out during schoolweek so I usually have fun in home with books, tv or internet. I also have to do some homework. The supper time is about 8pm. It's time also for evening bathroom. After that, when my brother and sister are sleeping and its quiet in home 🙂 I like to study important things or read a book.
In weekends days looks different. I wake up about 9am. Start day with breakfast. Then I waste time until dinner 🙂 which is between 1 and 2pm. After that I go out with my friends. I go back about 11-12pm.

I live un Belgium, wake up at 6.30
Make my husbands and sons lunches, clean th house, go to work.
Come home, make my husband and son dinner, do the dishes, go to sleep.
Every day again, and again, and again....

This is my everyday-life in Germany.

At first, I wake up at 5.30 am & get ready for school. Taking a shower, brushing my theeth, eating a toast, usw. Usually I'm listening to music while this, because without music i won't be able to wake up or getting myself ready for school.
At 7.00 am I leave my house to go to the first bus. (I have to got to school by 2 buses everyday._.)
School starts at 8.00 am and Monday-Wednesday & Friday it finishes at 1.10 pm and Thursday at 3.00 pm.
When I get home from school its already 2.30 or 4.00 pm. After I ate something I start making my homework. I don't know why, but sometimes I really love to do it. I think it's because I would be bored by doing nothing :x
& yeah, thats just the main part of my everyday life😁

I live in Italy and my every day life is:
I wake up at 7:30 a.m. or a bit later if I don't have a lesson at 8:30 (I go to university, like Ale91, and time tables are flexible). I have breakfast with milk or tea and biscuits, then I go to school or I study until lunchtime. I'm studying chemical engineering (the subjects are Chemistry, Math and Physics).
Then, I cook lunch (I'm not so good at cooking) or buy a sandwich if I'm in a hurry.
In the afternoon, sometimes I have lessons and sometimes I study or go out with my friends.
After dinner, it depends... I can watch a film, or go out with my boyfriend, or reading a book before going to bed 🙂

Me, i'm next (if anyone reads this anymore that is)

I live in a city called Geleen in the netherlands.
I wake up at about 6.45 am to start my day. First i'm off to the bathroom to take a bath and do my hair and stuff. Then when i'm finished i go downstairs where my rabbit is waiting for me to wish him a good morning and feed him (especially the last one is important hahaha, he allways runs to the eating bowl as if i never feed him...).
Then its time to go to school, just started a new edication to become a nurse in the hospital. And after a long day at school i study at home, make supper and maybe study a bit more. Then its relaxing mode and the computer is turned on to check everything (like facebook and now also this site)

Then it is time to go to bed again because the next day is problably a new school day. But when i dont have a school day i love te sleep in a bit. Listen to music and sing. Doing games and relax. But offcource the house needs cleaning to so i will do that also.

A bit of a mix.

Who's next ?

An ordinary school day in Holland for me:

At 7 in the morning I'll jump out of my bed in the freezing cold bathroom because of the shitty weather we always have in Holland. Then I'll make my lunch and eat my breakfast, I'll pack my bag and cycle to school like a real dutchmen. School starts at different times depending on the day but for example on tuesday it will take my precious time from 8.15 till 15.50 which is quite a long school day with 8 classes from 50 minutes and when I'm home again, propably wet from all the rain, I'll do what I need to do or want to do and maybe have a music rehearsel in the evening or some sport to do and after that I'll watch some television and go to bed. Well, that's it actually.

well, my routine as a student who doesn’t go to school is soo different 😁
i wake up at 8:30 am, get refreshed and eat breakfast at 9:00.
read books and start school at 9:45 (i’m homeschooled at the moment and preparing for an important exam)
finish morning session classes with inbetween breaks till 13:00
then i have lunch
afternoon study session till 17:00
and then i have a break till 19:00
start night study session from 19:00 and end at 20:30.
have dinner, watch a movie with family, read books and sleep (:

i love this routine. so relaxing

⚠️ Long post ahead ⚠️
Umm as currently after COVID I don't have any routine; I basically do things like I feel too. So I'm going to share my routine of before COVID days, when I used to go to school normally, on weekdays.

Everyday life in my life till 13/3/2020 --
I used to wake up at 5:30/6:00 AM (Dont know the exact time)

Go to the washroom and sleep while sitting in the place where I do poop/peep (not entirely sleeping but just not completely woken up) Then I used to iron my clothes.

Then I used to brush. Then bath. Then wear my school dress, wear the socks, shoes, and my watch, also drink milk while my mom used to tie my hair into 2 plaits. (Tying my hair only after I wore my clothes obviously ^_^)

Umm then open my house door, press the lift button (as I live in a apartment in 10th floor)
Then wear my very heavy, almost 1KG backpack and go down in my building till the main gate while reading a book (main gate cuz my school bus used to come there)
It used to be almost 7:00 by the time all this happened.

(And while I was down in my building, while the bus hadn't arrived, I used to talk with one of my friend who is 2yrs senior to me who lives in my building and also goes to the same school as me)

Umm and then while inside the bus I used to eat my tiffin XD, talk with my friends, do chit chatting, and take the bus driver's phone to play a song on the bus radio (as I used to sit in the bus cabin, and also as i was his favorite) by now it's almost 7:45 or even 8:00 depending on traffic.

After reaching the school -- get to my classroom, (while stairs and again reading a book) hang my backpack using the two whatever-we-use-to-wear-it behind my chair. And then go outside the classroom and search for my bff if she had came yet or not (she used to search for me too XD)

And then the bell used to ring, by now its 8:15. On Thursdays, we had morning assembly. So we used to stand in a height-wise line outside our classroom and then go to the auditorium or CPA by again, taking the stairs. On days, except Thursdays, right after the bell used to ring, our class monitor would stand in the center of the class and do the morning prayer. Till then our class teacher used to come in our class and take the attendance while the students used to have fun and talk 💁🏻‍♀️.

Then the bell used to ring again. Now its 8:30 (15 mins we have CT period including the assembly) Now our first lesson began, for 40 mins.

Now after 2 lessons its somewhat around 10:10/15 and time for our lunch break/recess. If me and my bff had any money, we would go down to the canteen and eat. Otherwise, we would share food in our classroom, talk together (we had a group of 5-6 people) and do all sorts of crazy stuff.

Now its 10:40. The recess has ended. Now we have 3 lessons continuous. After 3 lessons, we have a short break for 15 mins. I dont remember the time. Probably around 12:15 it used to start at at 12:30 it used to end. During this short break I used to talk and play with my friends.

Now after the short break, we had 2 more lessons. After these 2 lessons we used to go home again. By now its 14:30 While on my way to home from school, in the carpool, me and my friends used to have *A LOT* of fun, probably my favorite time of the day 💞

After reaching home, I used to change my clothes, and eat lunch. By now it's almost 15:30 or 16:00. Now my tuition teacher used to come home and I used to study with her from 16:00 to 17:00 aprox. Then after she went, I used to watch TV, and eat some fruits. After doing this I used to again study and do my homeworks/learn chapters/do corrections. Somedays my drawing teacher also used to come. So after completing her class too its around 19:00/30.

Then I used to have my dinner. After dinner I used to read books/watch movies, then back my bag again for tomorrow, then polish my shoes, then sleep.By now its 22/23:00.

And that's it! A day in my life before COVID.

But this wasn't everyday. Someday my family and me went out to a movie/mall/wedding, somedays my tutors didnt come. Somedays I used to have swimming lessons so routine again different for that. Somedays I used to have birthdays of my friends/families/relatives/of my myself. Somedays I got sick in school and had to be sent home early. Somedays I used to have exams so routine different for those.

This may seem like a tiring one, but it sure was fun! I will cherish those days forever.. so beautiful and fun and I dont know how to describe.

I haven't mentioned all things in my routine, if you want to know do message me <3

This is the normal routine of a 4th grader student in 2019 and till mid march 2020 of a student of SBGS Kolkata