Everyday Life In ..............(Enter Your Country) Everyday life and customs

my life is better than hers!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ hahahah
even though we spend almost all of all time together. Lol

Then i come home, and DONT DO HOMEWORK
i like this part ๐Ÿ™‚

Weekdays:
I wake up at 5 in the am. I dont really eat breakfast, I might have a coffee and half a bagel then I either catch the transit or the schoolbus (it depends on where i sleep the night before)
Go to school, sneak off campus for lunch with my friends,sneak back onto campus.
Get out of school at three, hang out in the venue round my high school until 4ish, then catch the transit home. I usually get home around five. Then I take a nap until 6 or 7 oclock, then i get up, have a bowl of cereal for dinner, and stay up all night studting (I'm in IB, so we get a LOT of homework) Then if I manage to get everything done I'll either go back to sleep or I'll stay up and write.

Weekends:
Hang out with friends, go to a movie or a concert, someone's usually having a party. Some weekends I do volunteer work for the children's shelter.

yeah, kinda boring, but its a lifestyle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In the winter, In Estonia, I wake up at 7 am and wish for that it would be under minus 25'C so I wouldn't have to go to school. But usually it's around -20'C so I'll get dressed and brush my teeth (I don't eat breakfast) and then tire to catch the school bus but as usually I miss it because after the bus drivers changes I haven't understand what time does that bus go and the driver is a bit angry old man. So if I catch the bus, I have fifteens minutes of riding a bus to see others little places where some students come. If I don't catch the bus, I have about 25 minutes of fast walking to school. Everyday we have different lessons, so I can't write about the schedule but It's about six-seven (some days more, some days less) lessons. Only two things we got everyday, it's maths and Estonian.We have lunch twenty minutes before 12.00 am
I get home around four (when I don't have musical school) and I do my homework (usually) and then I go outside to do get ride of the snow or something like that. When I'm back inside I help to make the dinner and after eating and washing dishes I'll probably sit in computer or watch TV or read book. And around 22.00 pm I USUALLY go to sleep.

It's a bit boring but usually my day by day living stile.

Hello everyone.Its late to post now,but i liked it so im doing now......
I wake up at 5.30 in the morning.Brush teeth and take a shower.Eat my breakfast usually some regular dish made of rice and pulses.Have a cuppa Ice tea/Tea.It would be around 7.15am now.I relax a bit watching TV.Then again i head to Bus stop at 8.15.Bus arrives and i reach work place by 9am.Im a computer programmer and web developer.So my work ends around 3pm.I head to an institution where i learn computer related stuff.It ends by 4pm.I hang out sometimes @ cafe's with friends from work/from institution or old buddies...It would be 6.30pm when i arrive home.I watch Tv for sometime,then i use my laptop for few hrs till 9.30pm.then dinner.then any novel or internet again.Then its bedtime and its 5.30am...and the usuals.....
Weekends:i go to dance clubs/pubs for a relaxed evenings with by friends...and dance till the morn.Sometimes i sleep at my friends apartment if get too tired or lazy:/...
Work is Tiring but have to do something for a living.

Hi to all of you.
I am Audrey, I'm a Cameroonian girl. Here in cameroon, I get up at 6:00 and at 7:00 I go to school with my little sister. At 02 PM, I go back to my parent's house. The town where I live is a very small town called Ngaoundere. I don't think that you can find this place on a map. But if you want to know more about it, contact me, i will tell you more and more...

Edit by audreylenga .

Hi ... I'm From Syria ...

From Damascus .. I don't know if you have ever heard of this old beautiful city (( maybe only in the NEWS... cause we are so noty hhhh)

I study medicine ... like this collage very much .... enjoying my time with reading and being out with friends

Bye ๐Ÿ™‚

Everyday Life in France !

I wake up at 5:30 AM but I get up at 5:45 AM. I take shower, dress me, take a quick breakfast, brush my teeths and around 6:35AM got to the bus stop. Once on the bus, i listen music. At 7:15AM, I arrive at the station to take the subway. Here I am at Medecine College 30mins before the beginning of the course otherwise I wouldn't find space. Courses starts at 8AM and ends at 12AM. Go eat quickly (max 30mins) and and I returned to the university library to work to around 6PM. I come back to taking subway and bus. During normally 40 mins but the most of the times there are a lots of traffics so take 1 hour ! When i back home I continue to revise. Only after 9PM or later I take good time. I connect on Msn Facebook .. Sometimes I watch TV .. I go to sleep around 10:30PM but I sleep really between 11:30PM and 12PM !! A TYPICAL TIRED DAY ..
Ps: I live in the South of France: Marseille, who know ?

Who's the Next !!?

In Rantsila (Finland) the main thing you might get awaken by in winter is the sunshine, the wind howling outside or very cold weather. I usually wake up by my cell phone's alarm at 6:50 AM. I go to school at 8:30 with my sister by the same school cab. I study in Ganander's Comprehensive School, and I'm at the 7th grade now. The lunch is at 11:35 AM.

I get home at 3:10 PM. And when I'm home, I usually just go to take a nap. No wonder I have such eyebags. Dinner's around 5:00 PM and blahblahblah I do my homework in the evening (or should I say in the morning?), between 12:30 PM or 1:00 AM. Okay, I stay up late, but that's 'cause I get the best ideas then.

Weekends... Let's just say that I'm not a very active person. I mostly sleep or listen to music, that's all. So, I admit it, I'm a slack. But I'm quite smart and if ya don't count the P.E, I'm pretty good in school. Although my fitness is somewhat bad... Oh well.

Edit by Glacial_Sun .

In Rome (Italy) the days are really tiresome!
There's a lot of traffic (expecialy in the middle of city) but here's all really beautiful!
I live between the outskirts and the centre, there are some parks but it's impossible to park the car!!!
I live in a big building (16 floors) in the 5th floor. My school starts at 8:15.
I'm at the 2nd year of secondary school.
At 14:15 I return at home and I have lunch (we usually have pasta or\and meat for lunch) , and at 4:00 I gotta take my little brother at the kindergarten.
Dinner is around 9:00 PM and we usually have broth if we aven't ate pasta for lunch (in winter).
Saturday and Sunday we don't go at school.
If you're an Animal Fan (XD) you can come here in Rome 'cause there are a lot of dogs!
Where i live (in "Nuovo Salario", a quartier of Rome) there are a lot af green areas and you can take your dog where you want.
In the outskirt of Roma Nord (The North part of Rome) There's a very big commercial centre called Porta Di Rome (Door of Rome ๐Ÿ˜›)
Near the ancient Rome there's a lot of souvenir's shops, Extra-good resteaurants and a lot of monuments!
Rome is very very very very very very very very very very very... very big!
If a day you'll meet a roman guy, you gotta say him "Bella, piskello de Roma!" XDDD

Edit by Silvi_chan97 .

Every day in the USA is different for everybody, so I will add my own.
I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. (Wow...this is an old joke.)
The skies are dark, but my attitude is bright.
Make a small breakfast, usually of a banana or some cereal.
School starts at 7:45 sharp.
My classes do not end until 2:45.
I run from my school into my car, and usually go to my favorite thing in the world: dance classes.
I dance my heart out until later that night, when I must go.
I fix myself a dinner, go online and sometimes make crafts.
I go to bed, and then starts a new day.

In Korea, as a normal Korean highschool student.

School starts at 8:10
regluar classes ends at 4:10
extra classes until 6:10
self study time until 11:00

at home at 11:30
go to bed at 1:00

what a wonderful day. :clap

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ This seems kinda fun... So I'll tell you about my day here in Sweden! (Even though it's been ages since anyone wrote here... Consider this as a little push for the topic ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Mom tries to wake me up at 6:30, but I don't get up until 7:10 xD Then I have breakfast, get dressed and brush my teeth and stuff like that. At 7:50 me and my sister walk to school. I have about 5-6 lessons everyday, but only 4 on fridays ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Then I walk home again. When I'm home I don't really do very much on weekdays... But on Fridays I sometimes take the bus to town and shop (because the only clothing store near me is 20km away -.-), or I rent a movie or something.
One of the most awesome things with schools in my counry is, we hardly ever get any homework that we really need to work hard on xD

I hope this didn't get to long/boring or something... Now someone else gets to write their day! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here in China, as a middle school student, I have to consider their own grim future.
The morning of the morning, back in English words, mathematical theorems, etc., for breakfast? Oh, because early and no appetite.
7 o'clock, go out to start the school day, 7:30 to school, to when the exercise, such as jogging, for exercise, are the collective activities of school organizations. Classes begin around 8:00, that 1:00. Home 1:30. After dinner 2:00, rest for 30 minutes, 14:30 and then go to school, to know 7. Then 7:30 home, eats dinner at 8 and started writing homework, that is a lot, you have to think and do not stop. A total of 7 course work. I had to do too many 1 point or 2 points. Then, rest. The next day

aff aff

as a high school student,i get up at 6:20,then eating brekfast .i go to school at 6:50.usually arrive at 7:10.then i start reading as soon as i arrive.our class begin at 8:00 to 12:10.there's 5 classes in the morning. then i go home for lunch,have a short sleep.i get up at 14:15,then i go to school again,our class in the afternoon start at 15:00.there' s 4 classes in the afternoon.then we'll have 40 minutes to eat dinner.after that,we'll have 4 classes in the evening till 22:00.finally,after a day of study,i can go home.usually,i 'll study at home until 00:00.then go to bed at 00๏ผš30.it is really a substantial day.

hey I'm from california and my days go like this:
Wake up in the morning at 5 to my sisters love-hitting me to get outta bed. Roll over and outta the bed and lie on the floor for a few minutes. Then I get up grab some coffee and go sling some hay out to the horses and cows. after feeding the animals I grab another cup of coffee wash my face brush my teeth and put in my contacts, get ready for school then race out to the car to fight over who gets to drive today ๐Ÿ™‚ its a 40min drive but its pretty relaxing. School starts at 8 am and ends at 1450. we have 30 min for lunch and then its off to sports practice. Either tennis, soccer, lacrosse or hockey depending upon the time of year. After 3 hours of practice its time to feed the horses and cows again so I rush home at 1800 feed the animals and jump into my wetsuit. Go out to the ocean which is 10 minutes away and surf for atleast 30 minutes. I come back home no later than 1830 (yeah it gets pretty dark by then) hop in the shower and then grab some grub: usually pasta or mexican food. My family LOOOOVES Mexican food. Anywho i finish my homework, wash the dishes, talk with some friends on the phone then go to sleep at about 2330 sometimes later.

the summers I sleep in, rock climb, mountain bike and backpack all over and if I'm not doing that i'm out surfing. AND OF COURSE the only thing you can eat during the summer is a 7/11 big gulp ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm French and i live in a little village so i get up at 6:00, i eat some cookies and drink apple juice. I aimless era since i go to take the bus at 7:00. The bus take 40 minutes to arrive at my school. I begin the class at 8:00 (philosophy ๐Ÿ˜ข, history, litterature, english, occitan, cinema and sport... ) i finnish classes at 4:00, 5:00 or 6:00. BUS :|. i come home 40 minutes later, i do homeworks and sleep. AMAZING. ๐Ÿ™‚

Everyday life in...Portugal! Now it's August, so you won't hear many young people here talking about how they wake up at 7am to go to History class! I never did anyway, my first class was never History. In school days, my mum would wake me up at 7am. We'd have breakfast together, usually milk and toasts (or cereals, for a change), and until 8am I'd get myself ready. Usually I prepared my school bag in the eve. The latest at 8h20 I'd be leaving for school, since I used to take little more than ten minutes walking to school. I live right by the centre of Almada, and so is the school.
Classes finished at 13h30, with two breaks during the morning. Freeeee!! After lunch, it was mostly homework, projects and studying, but there was always a time for Internet, checking e-mails and writing postcards!

Now, I confess I do wake up at 10am... we've given up going to the beach in the morning, it's much better to go in the afternoon - at around 4pm and then stay until 8pm or 9pm, and the sun is still visible! The beach is about twenty minutes away by car. In none beach days, there's always a daily period reserved for updating correspondence, catching up on my reading, watching movies and walking around town. We've had three weeks of roadtrip around the centre of the country (it was so nice to feel like a tourist in my own country!). Every Sunday morning I meet my twenty-two dogs which I look after in a dog shelter along with a friend, and on Monday afternoons I volunteer at an eldery people's nursing home!