your hobbies Everyday life and customs

playing Billard, sportshooting, drawing, swimming, playing Balalaika

travelling
music
cooking
sport
animals

Swimming, gardering, reading, drawing, running

I like reading a books and going on trips with my kids,swimming,paintball,cinema,my animal and cycling and much more

My hobby is bier ( I don't know is in englisch).I like bee. I collect mugs. I try brew beer.

Travel
Played Handball, now going to the gym
cooking
reading a lot of Books
hanging with my friends

I love animals and I have some myself. I like music most of all rock and metal, but also abba and something so mixed. i like cycling, reading, swimming, boxing, paintball, going on trips with my kids and painting

My hobbies are: sportshooting (ex-hobby), playing billard, playing Balalaika, drawing, swimming, riding bike, writing small histories and poems

Tabletennis

Sup board is my new hobby🙂that. S great!

Hi everyone. My hobbies are skating, playing tennis and the flute, meeting friends, walking in the fields or forests nearby, drawing...

My hobbies? I like going to gym, watching series on Netflix and learning new languages. I also like meeting new people from all over the world.

Sculpting historical warrior figurines in various scales by polymer clay
Perfume design with natural fragrances
Observing night sky with telescopes
Photography

My hobbies:
Playing the piano 🎹
Listen the music 🎶
Reading books 📚

My hobbies:
Play the piano 🎹
Listen the music 🎶
Reading books 📚

My Hobbies are climbing, bouldering, playing the guitarre , Reading and climate Protektion.

Music - I spend most of my free time listening to music, finding new music and organizing my music.

News - I like following the news and finding out what's going on in the world. I prefer reading my news than watching it or listening to it.

Walking - I enjoy walking and walk the dogs every morning and then take them out in their stroller in the afternoon for a longer walk at my pace. They're small dogs so they can't go very far or very fast.

Photography - I like taking pictures whether I'm out on my walks, travelling or at a concert. My favorite photography is concert photography, but that isn't happening these days. I have some of my best concert photos from last year on my profile.

Reading - I like to read. Most of the books I've read have been either science fiction or non-fiction science books. However the last few years I've been reading memoirs by musicians and have really been enjoying those.

TV - I enjoy watching TV with my wife, we prefer comedies, reality contests about food, fashion or make up and other types of shows here and there.

Drawing, listening to music, writing little stories/poems, playing the piano...