your hobbies Everyday life and customs

Hi, is there anybody (female) interested in philosophy like me? Or in Architecture ("Bauhaus")? It would be easier for me to correspond about that in german, but english is also okay.

I love shooting and every outdoor activities. In my opinion it's ideal way for spending my free time.

Hey there!!
My hobbies are :
Horse riding
rock climbing
swimming
alpinism
photography
and of course, travelling!!

Hi,I'm Veronica.My hobbies are dance,read and sing

Hi, I'm Julia. I love reading books and watching good movies. Also I'm keen on art, fashion, design, architecture and photography. I wish I could traveling all around the world and learn new languages.

I used to do martial art, and now I am swimming

I do indoor rock climbing (because in the netherlands you can definitly not do that outside haha)
and musical theatre 🙂

- Walking;
- Workout;
- Hanging out with my friends;
- Watching series on Netflix:
- Learning new languages.

Work all day!!! 🙂
Play elettric bass, basket ball, football and skii.

swimming,collecting model aircraft,traveling,reading,watching movies,listening to music,eating,writing novel

Playing piano, watching movies, reading (all! Book, comics...), drawing and playing videogames

I spend my free time....
- reading good books, Thriller or historical novels
- listening to good Music
- strolling through flea markets. I like to discover antique, new and second-hand treasures
- going shopping 🙂
- gardening. It is therapy when I am upset or just need to chill out. And my home grown fruits and vegetables tastes much better than the one from the Supermarket 🙂

My hobbies are:
- knitting
- listening to music
- reading
- taking photos

Listen to music,
Reading,
cooking/baking🙂
be with my best friend.

Photography - Lomography with my Polaroid. Art, reading, movie's/ TV shows, hanging with my dog Minnie while listening to Music. I use to have a drum set, but had to sell it when I moved, I miss it. And of course travel, when I can.

I love journal best!

I love to play Hockey and do water-skiing. And I also like to watch Netflix.

Reading, writing, drawing, gardening, hiking