Are you happy with your government Politics and governments

Absolutely
Seriously?
many Russians love their government

Absolutely
Seriously?
I understand. Puttin seems like a pretty good guy.

Absolutely
Seriously?
It's not so much about love for power, but about understanding what power does. if Vladimir Vladimirovich had done something nasty, he would have already been impaled. However, as long as he does not worsen the life of the people, but, on the contrary, improves it, then we will have no complaints against him. Besides, we know him very well to understand when he starts doing nonsense.

Absolutely
Seriously?
democracy is respecting everyone's ideas even if we don't share them

Absolutely
Seriously?
democracy is respecting everyone's ideas even if we don't share them
And let it remain that way

You will renew your mention when He will send you to the fronture

and in any case there are also Russians who don't like their government. We must respect everyone's ideas

Let's hope peace returns

No. Even if this happens, I will not be indignant. This is a mandatory military duty for Russian citizens. War is war. Debt is duty. As you can see, my president was able to earn the loyalty of the people and set your asses on fire.

Let's hope peace returns
Believe me, this could have happened much earlier. And if they agreed to our terms, then all this whining wouldn’t have happened. That you left us no choice (no, not specifically you, but all the countries that are part of NATO and are henpecked by the United States)
This is a very complex topic. Some say that we are to blame. Others understand the situation on the contrary. The third is not interested in situations at all.

Blame the countries who decided for good reason not being in an UdSSR 2.0 anymore.
The NATO Just said its your decision. Or doea Russia hide other nations to Join their ideas?

And how your President keeps his power you should really think about.
With hurra into a dictatorship

Blame the countries who decided for good reason not being in an UdSSR 2.0 anymore.
The NATO Just said its your decision. Or doea Russia hide other nations to Join their ideas?
I have no idea who told you this nonsense and why you even believe in it, but no one fucking needs the Soviet Union. Not you, not me, not anyone else. so throw all this crap out of your head and accept the fact that what is happening there now should not bother you at all. At least before all this, you didn’t care at all that there was some kind of Ukraine there.

I'm leaving this forum. I don't like these conversations. These are death talks

And how your President keeps his power you should really think about.
With hurra into a dictatorship
Yes yes yes... of course (sarcasm). Only now I am not at the mercy of television, newspapers and the media like you. You believe everything that is written there. I don’t believe anything they say on the news, no matter where it is written, because everywhere there is only one lie. Everything is a lie, everything is the truth. It just depends on who presents it and how.

I'm leaving this forum. I don't like these conversations. These are death talks
I understand you perfectly, but I’m not going to ignore these stuffing out of nowhere

Just like China: Let us in peace when we invade in other countries, how can you dare to protect or defeat them... Not your Business.

How easy could it be for Russia Just to assimilate a whole country without f....ing NATO, right?

And btw.: Selensky is a jew, so all about Nazis in the Ukraine who lost 8 Mio. people by them.