Are you happy with your government Politics and governments

And btw.: Selensky is a jew, so all about Nazis in the Ukraine who lost 8 Mio. people by them.
The fact that he is a Jew does not excuse him from being a Nazi. He hates the Russian people and discriminates against them. Nazism is not only about hatred of Jews and not only about you, Germans.

Just like China: Let us in peace when we invade in other countries, how can you dare to protect or defeat them... Not your Business.

How easy could it be for Russia Just to assimilate a whole country without f....ing NATO, right?

We adhere more to: “get the fuck away from us and we won’t touch anyone.” I have already told you one of the reasons why we are fighting with Ukraine. And I'm not going to repeat it. If you really want to understand this conflict then you must remember this. however, all I see so far is that you endlessly condemn me for what my country is doing. And I condemn you for being such a cretin

What a constructed bullshit.
And Selensky Had nothing to do with happenings in 2004.

But what can people expect when they only See propaganda decade over decade.

Just like China: Let us in peace when we invade in other countries, how can you dare to protect or defeat them... Not your Business.

How easy could it be for Russia Just to assimilate a whole country without f....ing NATO, right?

We adhere more to: “get the fuck away from us and we won’t touch anyone.” I have already told you one of the reasons why we are fighting with Ukraine. And I'm not going to repeat it. If you really want to understand this conflict then you must remember this. however, all I see so far is that you endlessly condemn me for what my country is doing. And I condemn you for being such a cretin
Yes, then its better you wont comment what your country is doing anymore.

What a constructed bullshit.
And Selensky Had nothing to do with happenings in 2004.

But what can people expect when they only See propaganda decade over decade.

Maybe you're talking about 2014? Do you understand what kind of bullshit you are talking about?

2004 not 2014.

And do you believe anything Putin tells you?

2004 not 2014.

And do you believe anything Putin tells you?

Just so you know, I wasn’t even born at that moment. and in general, I cared about Ukraine like I cared about the moon (well, I don’t give a damn) revolution, revolution doesn’t give a fuck at all

Yes, then its better you wont comment what your country is doing anymore.
And then why the hell are you commenting on what my country should do if it doesn’t even touch your side. I would understand if we were invading Germany, but we don’t care about you at all. So kindly press your forty-year-old ass to a chair and stop fucking around.

So the peace have to be organized by future governments, without Putin thats for sure.

No, South Africa's goverment is a puppet controlled by USA
His name is Ramaphosa btw 😉

So the peace have to be organized by future governments, without Putin thats for sure.
And certainly not by you

And certainly not by you
HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH 😂