Are you happy with your government Politics and governments

My question is simple. Are you actually happy with the government that's in power of your country?

If yes, tell us why?

And if no tell us why?

All states means monopolies of violence, and governments are instruments of class oppression

No not at all.
Belgium is supposedly a democracy.
Although in the last 10 year people voted for a specific party and they won the elections.
And still they didn't govern the country.

Why was that?
I'm glad you asked.
The specific party needed other parties to join the fray and form a government.
No one from the other parties would cooperate with the specific party.
So why do we vote?
What's the purpose...

Absolutely

I love my country, not my goverment!

No. I'm Not Happy
Because Politicians failed to deliver what they promised at the time of election.
They are working on their own benefits.
On top of that our politicians are highly pressurized by few countries . And the government has to fulfill the needs of those countries.

I heart about it: Its the bill from the Chinese to be a Part of Chinas new economic strategy

I heart about it: Its the bill from the Chinese to be a Part of Chinas new economic strategy
Are you referring to my post ? If not please ignore my comment

Because of all these unions that each country is affiliated with , and more or less is directly controlled by I can't say that there isn't a single country in the world that has its own government. I guess this is what they call globalism.

what we have are politicians who accept salaries from the taxpayers but has no say over the country's politics because it is governed by those who govern these unions like UN,EU,NATO, WHO, etc there are many of them and most are ruled by the same super rich people.

The fact is that we have a worldwide dictatorship whether you realize it or not. And who in their right mind can be happy with that

Was ist Politik?
Das Kapital missbraucht die Arbeiterklasse.
Die Gewerkschaft schaut zu und die Regierung schläft.
Das Volk wird ignoriert und die Zukunft liegt in der Scheisse

Разве ты не мечтаешь о воле?
Нахлебавшись от власти дерьма
почитай Кропоткина,что ли
Разберёшься сама,государство——тюрьма
Построят ГУЛАГ и Дахау
Власти любой природы
Анархия——это не хаос
Анархия——это свобода!

Разве ты не мечтаешь о воле?
Нахлебавшись от власти дерьма
почитай Кропоткина,что ли
Разберёшься сама,государство——тюрьма
Построят ГУЛАГ и Дахау
Власти любой природы
Анархия——это не хаос
Анархия——это свобода!
Забавно слышать от человека мнение о правительстве другой страны, когда ты в этой стране не жил или не живешь на данный момент.
Тфу на тебя

No. We have government that openly ignores the law, but is pro-EU so EU now don't have any problem and is blind.
We have government that don't want make investments like communication hub called CPK, what is vital for us, every our expert and every expertision analys that every government since ~30 years ordered, recommend to build this project.
And of course my government is trying to realize dangerous EU green policy.

We just have government that is anti country. But I see this happen also in other countries.

Iam not happy at all with ány government. I hate them all!! Their bullshitting everywhere, the whole time. Trying to get everyone poisson with the vaccin, trying to make us all driving an ev and/ore hybrid, those cars that are not good for nature, nor for humans being. I'd like to say good bye to government!!!!

all Italian governments are disappointing. They make so many promises and then deliver very little. Then the next government finds many unresolved problems

Absolutely
Seriously?

Absolutely
Seriously?
Да

What are the reasons?