What do think about Israeli-palestinian war Politics and governments

Down with the Israeli imperialism,long live the liberty of Palestinian people!
You should read the reports from the bodycams of Hamas. They were such perverts, they filmed how they killed their victims and the Israeli forces are viewing them at the moment.
Wanna have an example?
In one case you can see a little girl who hides under a desktop in the dark. Hamas people came in with a lamp and saw her. In the next moment machine gun fire and a screaming girl. Next moment silence.

And you seriously say that?? Maybe you should make a difference between Hamas and Palestina.
Btw.: As we can read China tries to provoke phillipine ships again to test how far they can go...

The media and public opinion of each country will embellish some facts according to their own national interests, and what you and I see may not be all true. For China, the South China Sea is China's territorial sea, and the expulsion of illegal Philippine vessels is to safeguard its sovereignty. This is not the same as the relationship between Israel and the Palestinians, when the Israelis returned to the Promised Land after World War II and the United Nations secured territory for them. The United Nations does not say that the Philippines has territorial waters in the South China Sea.

I unapologetlly stay with Israel in this war between civilization and Islamic barbarians.
We should not call the people of a region barbarians because of its relatively slow development. If it were not your country and your living environment, you would also be a barbarian. People are equal

This conflict is a wonderful opportunity for the dictatorships of the planet: I see that even China try to be considered as a support of the oppressed and in the same time advances its pawns in the China see, Putin also invited the chiefs of Hamas and want to presents himself as a peacemaker. Iran threatens to intervene in this conflict to make people forget the abuses committed against its own people.
God if he exists doesn't care about Palestine and Israel. The stupidity of religions aggravates the problems of this region. Israel was created because of the poor conscience of Europeans after centuries of repression against the Jews. Now Israel is here and I certainly don’t want it to disappear. Yet some Palestinians loosed their land and I understand their anger. Some territories abusively annexed should be restituted to the Palestinians. This new war kills first innocent populations.
I absolutely think that Israel had the right to fight the extremists of the Hamas who committed atrocities. Yet if the just fight against terrorism become a blind revenge just as cruel against Palestinian civilians and an ethnic cleansing. I’m against this attitude and I’m sorry to say that Israel is going too far and that the war against terrorism will never be won this way. This tragedy creates more fanatics in each camps. The goal of Hamas was to impeach all dialogue attempts, their attack in Israel was only a suicide mission. They perfectly succeeded.

What is very shocking is the intense of hateness against jewish people and Israel itself.
A true fact is, that Israel wasn´t smart at all in the last decades to allow jewish families to settle in areas which didn´t belong to their territory officially. And for this Netanjahu will have to pay his bills after the current conflict and powerful forces will strongly advise the goverment to finally agree to the idea of a two-state-solution.
Though: Its a hostorical fact, that in the history there has never been an official Palestina state. The argument "Israel has illegal stolen our state" is not true.

Thats the one side. For the other side there is no excusement. Hamas' actions are completely unacceptable without any justification and were deliberately chosen because they want to drive Israel into a conflict similar to the one the U.S. faced after September 11. I am therefore glad that Joe Biden has spoken to B. Netanyahu's conscience and said "Think carefully about what you do when you are done with the offensive!"

I also do not believe that Iran will seriously intervene in the conflict, because they would have to sacrifice the Revolutionary Guards, which are the life insurance of the Iranian regime...

Do we really have to choose between plague and cholera? Both look like pure cancers to me, and the only thing I think is that people get way too involved in this matter.

I've seen people who are not Palestinians get happy about the death of some israelis, civilians. How sane are the ability to think of those people to get happy when people that do nothing to them or their people (please, you are Algerians, French, English, you stand with Palestinians, but you will never be one) die horridly? How illogical must one be to get happy of such an event when it means very obviously that the retaliation will be extreme and make the people you "support" or "stand with" die even more and in horribleways as well?

How sane is it to stand with a country like Israel as well, which government is an extremist and imperialist government that want to fucks up Palestinians? How is it sane to support them when you are not jewish or zionist yourself, hence not concernend to get happy when a bunch of hobos are getting slaughtered like cattle?
conspirationnist take: How can one believe that one of the most powerful intel in the world couldn't predict the attack of a few people with sticks and stones?

People are not even part of these ethnicities and go so wild! they are getting so zealous that they fail to see that, in Europe, this will bring a new bunch of crap : New migrant excuse, new wave of terrorism, new bunch of liberticid laws, new bunch of excuses to rise the prices of any crap, new excuses to hide what is touching us on a daily life etc.
We will deserve everything that happens to us with such a mentality.

Do we really have to choose between plague and cholera? Both look like pure cancers to me, and the only thing I think is that people get way too involved in this matter.

I've seen people who are not Palestinians get happy about the death of some israelis, civilians. How sane are the ability to think of those people to get happy when people that do nothing to them or their people (please, you are Algerians, French, English, you stand with Palestinians, but you will never be one) die horridly? How illogical must one be to get happy of such an event when it means very obviously that the retaliation will be extreme and make the people you "support" or "stand with" die even more and in horribleways as well?

How sane is it to stand with a country like Israel as well, which government is an extremist and imperialist government that want to fucks up Palestinians? How is it sane to support them when you are not jewish or zionist yourself, hence not concernend to get happy when a bunch of hobos are getting slaughtered like cattle?
conspirationnist take: How can one believe that one of the most powerful intel in the world couldn't predict the attack of a few people with sticks and stones?

People are not even part of these ethnicities and go so wild! they are getting so zealous that they fail to see that, in Europe, this will bring a new bunch of crap : New migrant excuse, new wave of terrorism, new bunch of liberticid laws, new bunch of excuses to rise the prices of any crap, new excuses to hide what is touching us on a daily life etc.

Yep. That is sad. I often see, whenever someone stays in neutral position to this conflict, or points out crimes of both sides, he is attacked by haters/fans of each side.

Like: "There is nothing between!!!! If Your are not with us, you are with them, AAA!!!".

我希望世界和平!

That's not a war but something totally insane. Palestinian civilians are not responsible for the crimes of Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups. The collective punishment of Gaza’s civilian population by Israeli authorities is a war crime. Hamas' chilling acts of terror cannot be justified under any circumstances. Israel's brutal war crimes cannot be justified under any circumstances. Neither Israel's Zionist goverment, nor the Hamas and other armed groups, serve in any meaning of peace. Because they are two different monsters who made a vow to destroy each others. If we are asked to choose one monster of two, that's a great shame in collective conscience of humanity. All parties must support an immediate ceasefire.

Its stupid like any other war!

As far as I know the State of Israel what does not represents the all of the jewish people at all, is a genocidal state. It does not means Hamas have not done something bad, they did. But we can not ignore the fact since Israel was created as a state they are violating palestinians rights and treating them as if they were not human beings, everybody knows how people in Gaza lives since them. Concurrently, Gaza strip is one concentration camp where people in general are being murdered with no restrctions if they are kids, woman or in hospitals, if they are from UN, MSF or reporters... Israel is just trying to destroy the palestinians and take their territory as they always wanted - in a nutshell, the sionist advance.

I hope people from Gaza, the whole Palestine state at all can live in their territory in peace and also Israel. But I really wish both people can live respecting each other, we do not need more wars or innocent people dying in the name of a few "leaders" (if we can named them that way) with some power and their allies.

About Israeli/Palestinian conflict somebody said: "They are all wrong".
I agree, and not for the parts in conflict only, but for the co-actors too: Usa, Uk, Emirates, Iran, Libano, Western and Arab public opinions, and UN also. Each side has a fraction of guilt, and no one has right anymore, at this point.

Its stupid like any other war!

I love that/your statement, Jezzy!

For those who want to know a little more about the background
of the exact-to-the-point-statement AND the reason for wars in
general, I recommend the 'Mahabharata' (Vyasa). It is maybe a
good idea, to start this epic work with its centrepiece ... called:
(Bhagavat Gita = A Song by God). After this study you will have
to transcend the words and feel, yourself-able-to-understand...

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Yes war is stupid but it’s a human activity for thousands of years.
Ending the war means that each of the belligerents must renounce at their first goals and make concession in each camp. In this case Israelis must return certain territories and the Palestinians agree not to recover all the territory. I don’t see in each side such will. The Israelis hope to extend their country and the Palestinians want to destroy Israel. So no hope, I don’t think one of the two option is possible for the moment and this war can continue during centuries. Israel will certainly win this actual fight but certainly not the peace for the future years.

Yes war is stupid but it’s a human activity for thousands of years.
Ending the war means that each of the belligerents must renounce at their first goals and make concession in each camp. In this case Israelis must return certain territories and the Palestinians agree not to recover all the territory. I don’t see in each side such will. The Israelis hope to extend their country and the Palestinians want to destroy Israel. So no hope, I don’t think one of the two option is possible for the moment and this war can continue during centuries. Israel will certainly win this actual fight but certainly not the peace for the future years.

I do agree with your statement. Once quoth Golda Meir: " When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." Deep and chilling words blessed by naked truth.

Yep. That is sad. I often see, whenever someone stays in neutral position to this conflict, or points out crimes of both sides, he is attacked by haters/fans of each side.

Like: "There is nothing between!!!! If Your are not with us, you are with them, AAA!!!".

I totally agree

I´m for Palestine
please don´t hate this is MY OPINION

Historically Israel has owned their land for centuries since antiquity. It think it’s borderline antisemitic to judge the people of Israel versus their government. I believe that in conflicts such as this, with so much violence, no side is right.

When you know the both sides situation, you'll be surely confused of what was actually happened. Especially for the country which has no related history between those two countries. Because both sides are claiming that their side is the rightest.

Well, the conflict didn't start only on October, 7th 2023. When I was in high school too (around 2014), I used to see this kind of things too. Even years back then. But I admit that yesterday event is the worst so far, as long as I noticed. Turn out, this conflict beginning 75 years ago, especially when the state of Israel declare its independency.

I will not talking much about which part is right or wrong and who should be condemned. But, I suggest to learn the both sides of history where this all started, I'll give you a hint: during the era of Ottoman Caliphate falling down and nearly WW1. Also analyze the data about where the most damages happened in number, which sides are who are suffering loss in many ways, which sides having the highest number of death, which sides killing the most, and etc. Starting by this, then you can start to figure out why they did so.